healingtouch

Foods nourishing and beneficial for the spleen

I'll post some herbal recipes from my book next time. You can purchase the herbs from a local

TCM practitioner. To be taken in a soup form.

Also keep liver fire under control which is what causes spleen/stomach weakness.

• Like 2

I'll post some herbal recipes from my book next time. You can purchase the herbs from a local TCM practitioner. To be taken in a soup form. Also keep liver fire under control which is what causes spleen/stomach weakness.

Sweet. Thank you. :)

Let us know the title of your book as well please

I was reading innersoundqigong's blog at http://innersoundqigong.blogspot.ca/2015/05/neidan-qigong-alchemy-secret-of.html?zx=def6cc3eb7c8d7c3

so now I'm wondering what are the best foods/herbs/supplements for providing nourishment to the spleen?

For me millet works really nicely. I usually eat it every night. Soak it well and cook at least 30min with 3-4times water. Add  

some salt, cinnamon and 1tbsp of coconut cream for taste.

• Like 2

Spleen/Pancreas/Stomach - Soil Energy, sweet taste, gathering, condensing, centering.

Yellow millet, pumpkin, orange-flesh squash, onion, sweet vegetables, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

I have scanned the two pages of the Earth cleansing recipes which you can access here. I would add a whole skinless chicken in order to maximise the action of the herbs.

In this page, you can use another excellent recipe which I consume every time there is a seasonal change, i.e. summer to autumn, autumn to winter, etc.

More advice about the four seasons in this link.

Best!

• Like 4