Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

A Question About How Your Frequency/Vibration Affects Your Interactions

I know you were all waiting with abated breath, or perhaps weary resignation, for my next thread. Well here it is!

I am watching Abraham-Hicks Laying New Pipes. Yes, this is about the Law of Attraction, and is directed to those with some knowledge of this.

A member of the audience had a question about love at first sight, and Abraham explained to this person that when they are on their high flying disc, in other words operating at a higher frequency or vibration (you more spiritually realized folks would identify this state as one where you are near or at enlightenment, no longer in pursuit of a female, for example) you would not notice or even hear someone at a much lower frequency or vibration. Or they would be unable to notice or hear you.

Well that leaves me with a question... How did Jesus, assuming he existed, ever heal the sick? Obviously if you are sick and paralyzed, with a few rare exceptions, you will be focused on this undesirable state you are in. You don't know your true nature, that your sickness, like everything else, is an illusion. For the most part those presenting a sick state of some sort are operating at a lower frequency or vibration. Maybe not always. I am sure there are enlightened handicapped people, but that would open up some more questions...

How does this work, assuming it works this way? If you lower your frequency so you can interact with them, you can't perform what others would percieve to be miracles, but which, likely to you from your advanced/enlightened spiritual state are no different that walking or riding a bicycle. Also, if they are focused on their sickness, how can they become aware of you?

I was thinking about this in the kitchen a few minutes ago. I wondered if I stepped back in time, to when I was a Christian and depresed most of the time, if I could look around me from my current higher operating frequency, would I see circumstances, people and situations that I never noticed back then? Are we all walking through life, not even aware of certain other poeple around us, beyond maybe some basic level outside our awareness? People that just don't register in our awarness? Either because they are so much higher in frequency than us, or so much lower?

Is it possible that right now, in my unenlightened state, that there are enlightened people here in this little town I live in, maybe doing miracles, maybe walking through walls, walking on water, flying and so on, that I never percieve, because it is so far outside my current operating frequency? Is it sort of like a radio dial, where the only people you can percieve are those within a few numbers of your channel?

I was going to see if I even knew about this forum back during the last days of my Chistianity. I don't think I did. I think I became aware of it only afterwards. It makes me wonder what other places on the internet I have never accessed that advanced and enlightened souls gather at all the time.

What do you think? Utter bull? Maybe true? True but my understanding is wrong? If my understanding is wrong, please help me understand correctly.

It'll be interesting what you all have to say about this.

I would say that the higher being can perceive and make itself known to the lower, and in many cases the opposite holds true as well.

Of course, it would be quite a shock to find that all the neighbours in your little town are levitating, going through walls etc and you are the spiritually retarded one. :P But no worries, the chances for that are rather small.

It's an interesting exercise to look at past life experiences from a higher point of view. We should do that every one in a while.

When Jesus came into the world, the vibration of the whole world was raised, and has stayed raised ever since. To know even that Jesus existed is a personal achievement: you have personally in that moment elevated yourself to his level. The question is: can you stay there?

When the sick saw Jesus, that which was latent in themselves was elevated. It is more accurate to say that they healed themselves as it was their own holiness that they recognised as being reflected in Jesus.

So, I would say that when you speak about higher vibrations, be sure to remember that higher vibration in one is simultaneously higher vibration in the all. To vibrate at a higher level is to reduce the sense of separation, in total.

But...

Jesus was not some perfect saint. This may be hard for Christians to swallow, but he was merely a very good example of attainment that is more common than you think. His own high vibration was a lot more vulnerable to fluctuation that people care to admit. His love was not unwavering. He lapsed in his assessment of others, and felt animosity that was reflected back to him. He was critical of the scribes and the Pharisees, his vibration fell, and so his powers went unnoticed by these among others.

Much of your confusion is based on the fact that you are holding Jesus up as an example of perfection. This is immature thinking, and probably a relic of your Christian days.

Best wishes!

Of course, it would be quite a shock to find that all the neighbours in your little town are levitating, going through walls etc and you are the spiritually retarded one. :P But no worries, the chances for that are rather small.

That sounds like it would make a great movie. :) ...A stuffy scientist builds a xray vision goggles ,and when he looks to see whats going on .... Edited by Stosh

Jesus was not some perfect saint. This may be hard for Christians to swallow, but he was merely a very good example of attainment that is more common than you think. His own high vibration was a lot more vulnerable to fluctuation that people care to admit. His love was not unwavering. He lapsed in his assessment of others, and felt animosity that was reflected back to him. He was critical of the scribes and the Pharisees, his vibration fell, and so his powers went unnoticed by these among others.

Much of your confusion is based on the fact that you are holding Jesus up as an example of perfection. This is immature thinking, and probably a relic of your Christian days.

I tend to disagree with this statement. I was raised an atheist, what i learned as a child was: never refute religious people, that's not polite. they can't help being ignorant. Didn't matter whether the religion was christianity in one of its many versions, hinduism or islam.

Lately I have been reading some in the bible, a story as the transfiguration of Christ on the mountain Tabor or the 'noli me tangere' give me the impression that the christ had a very high vibration indeed, to me it sounds like: it's death to touch him when he's raised his vibration to the highest.

Titiaan%20-%20noli%20me%20tangere.jpg

the question of the original poster

<<Well that leaves me with a question... How did Jesus, assuming he existed, ever heal the sick? Obviously if you are sick and paralyzed, with a few rare exceptions, you will be focused on this undesirable state you are in. You don't know your true nature, that your sickness, like everything else, is an illusion. For the most part those presenting a sick state of some sort are operating at a lower frequency or vibration. Maybe not always. I am sure there are enlightened handicapped people, but that would open up some more questions...

How does this work, assuming it works this way? If you lower your frequency so you can interact with them, you can't perform what others would percieve to be miracles, but which, likely to you from your advanced/enlightened spiritual state are no different that walking or riding a bicycle. Also, if they are focused on their sickness, how can they become aware of you?>>

Well, i won't presume to know how Jesus healed the sick. But your own experience can make some things clear. When you're angry or depressed, your vibration feels clearly lower then when you just finished a mditation or had a nice walk out in the nature.

To me, vibration is an interval, I suspect that to be in the vicinity of one such as Jesus would raise your own vibration to the highest your body can handle. Getting angry afterwards will get it to its lowest quickly.

Seems to me that's the same for healers of high stature.

I suspect that the people who went to him for healing had such a strong believe in him/his powers, that they thereby raised their vibration enough to be seen and cured.

That he wouldn't be at his highest vibration, and did not need that to heal people. Thereby giving an idea how high his level was.

Someone who would not want to see it, someone really trapped in the materialistic aspect of life might indeed be invisible to jesus...? and jesus, in his higher aspect, invisible to him/her, beyond being healed..

And that, i suppose, is also how the scribes and the pharisees saw him, my idea there is different than that of nikolai, when you do not want to see the obvious, the holy, the sacred, whatever... you won't see it and it will not be able to touch you...do not ask me how it works...I dunno

My knowledge of the bible is very small, I  better leave that to others.

Hi BES,

I was raised an atheist, what i learned as a child was: never refute religious people, that's not polite. they can't help being ignorant. 

Dreambliss no longer considers himself Christian so I hope he wasn't offended!

When it comes to authentic spiritual maturity, most Christians are in the same situation as most atheists. The 'turn' towards the authentic religious life has not yet happened for them, and they are sill very much going along with the unexamined dogmas of their upbringing.  When the religious turn occurs, it seems at first paradoxical, but the Christians are likely to become atheistic, and the atheists much more sympathetic to spiritual traditions.  Not always but very often.

Spiritual maturity is the growing realisation of your own divinity, immortaility, whatever you want to call it. 

The spirituallty immature, which includes most professed Christians, cannot and will not accept their own divinity.  They are not seriously practicing: they cannot therefore feel in a deep experiential way what Jesus said so often: "the Kingdom of Heaven is within you". and even (in John 10:34) "ye are Gods!"

They will not accept their fundamental state of sinlessness, even though the atonement is pretty much the founding dogma of the Church that Paul developed.  That therefore cannot help but project divinity onto an idealised God-man figure. Even though this same figure, Jesus, said: "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these" (John 14:12), and many other words to the same effect, they will not believe it.

This airbrushed God-man is the Jesus we have all grown up with.  We find it very hard to see that he got frustrated at his disciples, angry with the hypocrites, got drunk at weddings, felt fear at his own death...

Whatever vibration he emitted was likely to be highly variable, as it is all people, although I do accept that his power was episodically superlative.

Edited by Nikolai1
  • Like 2

When Jesus came into the world, the vibration of the whole world was raised, and has stayed raised ever since. To know even that Jesus existed is a personal achievement: you have personally in that moment elevated yourself to his level. The question is: can you stay there?

I see some sort of confusion here, on the one hand you say that jesus raised the vibration of the whole world, on the other hand he was not some sort of perfect saint. Well, i don't mind how you see it but it feels a bit inconsistent to me.

Hi BES,

Dreambliss no longer considers himself Christian so I hope he wasn't offended!

I know that, i just typed that up to clear the idea that my post (that was in effect saying jesus was indeed 'some sort of perfect saint' to use your words), was not the result of my upbringing.

When it comes to authentic spiritual maturity, most Christians are in the same situation as most atheists. The 'turn' towards the authentic religious life has not yet happened for them, and they are sill very much going along with the unexamined dogmas of their upbringing.  When the religious turn occurs, it seems at first paradoxical, but the Christians are likely to become atheistic, and the atheists much more sympathetic to spiritual traditions.  Not always but very often.

Spiritual maturity is the growing realisation of your own divinity, immortaility, whatever you want to call it. 

The spirituallty immature, which includes most professed Christians, cannot and will not accept their own divinity.  They are not seriously practicing: they cannot therefore feel in a deep experiential way what Jesus said so often: "the Kingdom of Heaven is within you". and even (in John 10:34) "ye are Gods!"

Lately you're fond of using the words spiritually immature, i wonder where that comes from....

Lately you're fond of using the words spiritually immature, i wonder where that comes from....

Yes, you're right! Spiritual maturity is a concept I find incredibly useful.  It really helps when it comes to arbitrating between levels of truth.  The more mature level is always that which brings harmony, tolerance and a felt sensation of love and peace.

There are many people who talk the language of religion all day long, and yet their maturity is such that their religion can never be anything other than a source of egoism and conflict.

It's also a been a big realisation to me that spirituality has nothing to do with the words people say, the customs they adopt, even the actions they perform.  Spirituality is about something else: you might say a subjective sense of peace and security that colours all that they do.

Hi rainbow vein

I have no real reason to supposeJesus was perfect at anything, not perfect perfect. It is only when we assume he's perfect that we find ourselves asking confused questions like in the OP. Jesus was undoubtedly a great master. The religion that has formed in his name is only partially derived from himself. The rest has come from a huge variety of thinkers, starting with Paul the Apostle. The political success of Christianity was also due to many factors, most of wihich have nothing whatsoever to do with Jesus the man.

You asked about how I cultivate spiritual peace and security?

Nowadays my only practice is to constantly check in to the peace. It is absolutely always there, either strong or less strong. For me now, just checking in to the peace is meditation. I no longer sit formally at all. In the past I have combined meditation with philosophy and a great deal of reading of the scriptures etc. Ethically, I consider raising a family and being in a relationship with someone of quite different temperament as being part of my practice.

Thanks for asking!

Edit: perhaps you were asking what Jesus's key strengths were. I would say surrender to the Dao is something that he seemed uniquely able to do. Nothing was therefore impossible for him. He was able to totally remove himself from the picture. I don't think there are many masters to show this in the same way, not even Buddha.

Edited by Nikolai1
  • Like 2

He got pretty annoyed sometimes " you unbelieving and perverse generation. How long shall I stay here and put up with you?"

• Like 1

It is moving from an unconsious focus through circumstances and situations in one's life to becoming more consious, more aware, of that which lies beyond the physical world.

For me it also means moving from the milk of an organized religion and blazing my own path to the experience of whatever or whoever this energy or entity they call God really is.

In other words, I no longer invest my belief energy in how others describe God. I read their descriptions, they have a lot of different names for this, but I am figuring out what it means in my own exprerience.

Spirituality is finding your own way to your own experience of the Truth. The trick is that it will only ever be your own Truth. Everyone else has to find their way to their own version of it.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

No offence has been taken, interesting discussion, this post is inspired by the book, "Illusions" by Richard Bach. I have just reached the part about the blue feather...

I wonder as I read this how much of it is intellectual? What the author knows, what feels right to him, but not something he has applied? Like I have a sort of internal sense that allows me to provide guidance to a teenager and her mother. But I am not a parent, this is only stuff that feels right, that I know, that I would do, but I do not do, because I am no longer a teenager, and I do not have a child of my own.

In other words, is Mr. Bach walking on water and through walls? Or is he just showing us the way we can, to the best of his feeling/understanding? Is it applied and practical or merely felt and understood?

But to compare Jesus with Buddha? I believe they achieved identical perfection of spiritual clarity.

I do think that the same thing has happened to Buddha as has happened to Jesus. Most everyday Buddhists, and there are hundreds of millions of them, do not all believe that enlightenment is a possibility for them and probably don't even think of enlightenment.

Instead, they simply turn Buddha into a de facto deity, and then take flowers to his statue in the hope that prosperity will continue to be theirs. This is Buddhism as practised by the average Buddhist and it is as far from true religion as Christianity is. 

Do you really think that the Buddha and Jesus had perfect spiritual clarity? Or is it possible that you've just absorbed the narratives from the everyday adherents of the religion?

I think in the case of Jesus, there have been occasional attempts to make clear that he was a man in flesh and blood.  In the Passion he felt pain, bled and died like a man and meditating on the brutal reality of the Passion has been used a meditation, particularly in the female orders as a way of growing close in spirit to the Bridegroom.

The trouble is, even this goes way over the top. The attitude seems to be: if Jesus was a God-man then ergo his sufferings were on Godlike proportions.  O, the blood and the anguish, the wailing and the breast beating this meditation inspires...!

Man! (slaps forehead)

The reality is: Jesus's death was probably a subdued, even tranquil affair.  The awakened soul suffers LESS at death not more.

But no, old Granny was tranquil at her death, so was the stable boy who got crushed by the bull, and Jesus can't be at all like these common folk...

People will not identify with Jesus! Its a big shame to call him perfect!

Sign in to follow this