voidisyinyang

Third Eye Baby of Fallujah: canary in the spiritual uranium mine

one with an eye in the middle of its forehead

that's from William Blum's recent book on U.S. foreign policy: http://www.counterfire.org/articles/book-reviews/16628-americas-deadliest-export-democracy

Particularly horrifying was America’s deployment of uranium-depleted shells against the city of Fallujah in 2004. The consequences of this military technology affect not just this generation but future ones. The level of children born with heart defects after the attack was thirteen times above average. One baby was subsequently delivered with three heads, one with an eye in the middle of its forehead and one with a nose in the same place. Cases like this used to occur every couple of months in Fallujah, but by 2010 they were happening every day (p.55).

The cause - depleted uranium.

I protested against and was arrested - for trespassing against the U.S. largest manufacturer of depleted uranium weapons and also land mines - Alliant tech.

After repeated protests - the corporation moved their headquarters from Minnesota to Virginia - closer to the Belly of the Beast - or the military tax teat they suck - the teat of genocide.

So this reminded me of Sri Aurobindo responding to a student's question - would the future spiritual body on Earth be radioactive?

Indeed it will be.

I think I quote this in my Actual Matrix Plan expose from 15 years ago.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_matrix43.htm

propose that the future body of humanity will be radioactive (Letters on Yoga III).

and

In 1965 Julius Stulman founder of the Institute for Integrative Education, with the recommendation of the UN Technical Administrator, sets up the World Institute, in collaboration with the Institute for Advanced Studies at Princeton.

The World Institute is to oversee the direction of technology for the globe and it advises with presidents worldwide. Meanwhile Dr. Reiser's work is published in the Sri Aurobindo Ashram newsletter and Sri Aurobindo's students propose that the future body of humanity will be radioactive (Letters on Yoga III).

Yeah so - it is my contention that modern spirituality has been subsumed  - as I started another thread - commodified - by this juggernaut of geometric disharmony ending in nuclear radioactive spiritual re-birthing so to speak.

A baby with a third eye in the middle of her forehead?

Isn't that a bit suggestive of an over-active pineal gland and some kind of strange mutation.

Sure enough - here is another

third eye baby born from radiation!

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/japan-infant-born-with-third-eye-fuels-public-outcry-over-fukushima-disaster-health-hazard/

The birth of the baby suffering from a pineal gland malformation due to acute radiation syndrome (ARS), or radioactive poisoning, such as recorded previously at the Tchernobyl disaster, has developed the formation of a poorly developed third eye.

Sure enough - this third eye in the forehead is literally from pineal gland malformation.

That is really creepy and yet also spiritual - I mean it can't be denied there is a connection.

and check out someone's response:

Xia Yun Xin says:

Akira Kuratawa is a special Child. She will bestow special Blessings and protection for Japan and humanity

Please send lots of Love and Blessings to Akira and her family.

yep you guessed it - instead of denouncing the modern world as inherently radioactive - we get this malformed pineal gland as a spiritual blessing!

That's just how messed up the modern world is.

In addition, U.S. and British forces unleashed an estimated 2,000 tons of depleted uranium ammunitions in populated Iraqi cities in 2003.

DU, a chemically toxic heavy metal produced in nuclear waste, is used in weapons due to its ability to pierce through armor. That’s why the US and UK were among a handful of nations (France and Israel) who in December refused to sign an international agreement to limit its use, insisting DU is not harmful, science be damned. Meanwhile, the Pentagon’s refusal to release details about where DU munitions were fired has made it difficult to clean up.

Today, 14.7 percent of Fallujah’s babies are born with a birth defect, 14 times the documented rate in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Fallujah’s babies have also experienced heart defects 13 times the European rate and nervous system defects 33 times that of Europe.

the photos of these babies are too gruesome to look at.

But yeah it will be a "blessing" right?

William Blum says it takes religion for good people to be proud about doing bad things - that's the real purpose of religion.

And so - with George Bush Sr. praising qigong master Yan Xin - after Yan Xin went to the white house 8 times - we have to wonder - are the qigong masters really just - as I said - subsumed by the whole modern global catastrophe that I have traced back to Plato?

Will everyone eventually get third eyes from pineal gland malformation and yet it will be praised as a blessing?

Remember the Twilight Zone episode of the alien with the third eye?

http://twilightzonevortex.blogspot.com/2014/11/will-real-martian-please-stand-up.html

But in recent tests by the state government of Saxony, more than one in three boars were found to give off such high levels of radiation that they are unfit for human consumption...

"Even though Saxony lies some 700 miles from Chernobyl, wind and rain carried the radioactivity across western Europe, and soil contamination was found even further away, in France." Hunters who kill wild boar have had to have the meat tested for radioactivity since 2012.  The Telegraph

Food is still radioactive from Chernobyl not to mention Fukushima - and yet the liberal propaganda is that Chernobyl has recovered.

http://www.beyondnuclear.org/food/

Eugenics used to be progressive - like sanitation - and spirituality.

Radioeugenics was progressive - before the Nazis picked it up.

Radioeugenics may be still considered "progressive." What other choice do we have?

Organic blueberry jam from Bulgaria is actually banned in Japan as radioactive.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042951_radiation_contamination_organic_jam_nuclear_accidents.html

My dad actually won a big law case for the local nuclear power industry - the argument was that the state of Minnesota could not impose stricter standards then the federal standards on radiation emissions leaking from the nuclear power plant.

I was being born at the time - and so we flew to Puerto Rico when I was 2 months old. Only when I was about 29 years old did I discover the reason why we had vacationed in Puerto Rico - celebration of my dad's victory in that lawsuit.

So in 1994 I had gotten arrested protesting against the storage of nuclear waste on the Mississippi River - on a Native American Indian reservation.

Yeah - with China planning to build 150 new nuclear power plants - radiation as the future of spirituality seems to be a sure thing.

Hopefully we can all get new "third eyes" to open up in our foreheads.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/china-restarts-nuclear-power-build-up/

if the country wants to meet its target of feeding 20 percent of its energy mix with non-fossil fuels, it will need to install at least 150 GW of nuclear reactors by 2030.

This misconception - a brutal lie - that nuclear power is key to the well-being of humanity's future - is based on the religion of technology - apocalyptic technology as spiritual development.

large amounts of traditional fossil fuels are required to mine and refine the uranium needed to run nuclear power reactors, to construct the massive concrete reactor buildings, and to transport and store the toxic radioactive waste created by the nuclear process. Burning of this fossil fuel emits significant quantities of carbon dioxide (C02)-the primary "greenhouse gas"-into the atmosphere. In addition, large amounts of the now-banned chlorofluorocarbon gas (CFC) are emitted during the enrichment of uranium. CFC gas is not only 10,000 to 20,000 times more efficient as an atmospheric heat trapper ("greenhouse gas") than CO 2' but it is a classic "pollutant" and a potent destroyer of the ozone layer. While currently the creation of nuclear electricity produces only one-third the amount of CO2 emitted from a similar-sized, conventional gas generator, this is a transitory statistic. Over several decades, as the concentration of available uranium ore declines, more fossil fuels will be required to extract the ore from less concentrated ore veins. Within ten to twenty years, nuclear reactors will produce no net energy because of the massive amounts of fossil fuel that will be necessary to mine and to enrich the remaining poor grades of uranium. (The nuclear power industry contends that large quantities of uranium can be obtained by reprocessing radioactive spent fuel. However, this process is extremely expensive, medically dangerous for nuclear workers, and releases large amounts of radioactive material into the air and water; it is therefore not a pragmatic consideration.)

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Helen_Caldicott/NuclearPowerNotAnswer.html

Why Nuclear Power is not the answer.

4,000 of which are on hair-trigger alert, meaning that they can be launched on a few minutes’ notice [1].

That's hydrogen bombs.

http://www.helencaldicott.com/nuclear-war-from-a-cosmic-perspective/

I personally feel nuclear apocalypse as a kind of existential motivator for meditation.

We never know when we are going to get vaporized.

But the qigong master actually told me that he knew - experientially - that he had achieved a level of immortality that would survive a nuclear explosion.

Well I'm glad he will make it through the apocalypse o.k. He also told me that God is making new species of life all the time.

Indeed with radiation as a catalyst for mutations - this would be true - but if God is making those species (not modern radiation) - are they really ecologically beneficial?

as Einstein put it: “The splitting of the atom has changed everything except the way we think. Thus we drift towards unparalleled catastrophe.”

http://www.helencaldicott.com/nuclear-war-from-a-cosmic-perspective/

I guess Einstein was confessing to his contribution of the problem - but it is ironic that the qigong master then quotes Einstein saying everything is energy and energy is neither destroyed nor created but it can be transformed.

does modern science transform energy for the better? I argue inherently no - that logarithmic-based mathematics, to quote math professor Luigi Borzacchini, is based on a "preestablished deep disharmony."

http://www.tew.org/tibet2000/t2.ch6.minerals.html

Where does China get its uranium?

From Tibetan forced labor slaves - that's where.

Oh I mean spiritual volunteerism?

That's like the military regime in Burma using slave labor to build Buddhist meditation centres for tourists - in Buddhism in Burma the forced slaves are considered to have voluntarily donated their labor.

Tibet has the world's largest deposits of uranium. By 1990 more than 200 uranium deposits were discovered in Tibet, according to a China Daily report on 28 May 1990.

AND

. Uranium mining has been linked to illness among the local people, thought to be caused by exposure to radon gas or from drinking water contaminated by mine tailings (ATC 1998). Deaths, injuries and human and animal birth deformities in nearby mining processing are some of the direct effects of the state of mining in Tibet (ICT 1993).

see more spiritual progress in Tibet!

http://tibettruth.com/test/

“The laborers have no understanding of health protection or prevention.Those kids sit on the uranium ore to smoke and eat their steamed buns, and at night they even set up their cots inside  and sleep in the uranium caves. I’ve told them that stuff could give people lung cancer, but they don’t understand any of it.”.

Just like in Southwest U.S. - a National Sacrifice Zone with open nuclear weapon testing - China has done the same in Western China - Turkestan.  BBC secret investigation documentary - Death on the Silk Road.

http://www.thetibetpost.com/en/news/international/2377-the-effects-of-nuclear-testing-in-east-turkestan

• Like 1

Sure enough - here is another third eye baby born from radiation!

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/japan-infant-born-with-third-eye-fuels-public-outcry-over-fukushima-disaster-health-hazard/

I personally feel nuclear apocalypse as a kind of existential motivator for meditation.

We never know when we are going to get vaporized.

But the qigong master actually told me that he knew - experientially - that he had achieved a level of immortality that would survive a nuclear explosion.

Well I'm glad he will make it through the apocalypse o.k. He also told me that God is making new species of life all the time.

Indeed with radiation as a catalyst for mutations - this would be true - but if God is making those species (not modern radiation) - are they really ecologically beneficial?

just two points.  You quote the World News Daily Report, its not an accurate news site.  Ten seconds researching such 'headlines' as Bermuda Triangle ship Reappears after 90 Years' as well as its disclaimer: Honestly-

World News Daily Report is a fake news site whose disclaimer page clearly states that its content is not news and is not meant to be taken seriously:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/cotopaxi.asp#rhT7HMHy3SbbKMfA.99"

Also Chernobyl has recovered incredibly.  Parts of it will be radioactive for a long long time (very bad), but much of the space around it has bounced back strongly.  Parts outside the 'hot spot' are returning to a pristine pre-man state.   Its not all roses, there's high radiation and the problems that causes, but fauna and animals have recovered (not without some problems) way faster then any predictions, many which were dire, assuming it'd become a lifeless wasteland because they didn't understand the problem.  

Bottomline is I don't think you or the qigong master need to worry about being vaporized any time soon.  I respect the anti-nuclear side, but some of your arguments seem .. to jump around all over the place, like what a student asked Sri Aurobinda sometime..somewhere.. its gets fuzzy fast.. your paper on the 'Matrix' includes Gene Roddenberry as member of the Secret Council of 9.  I find such things far fetched.  And in my opinion undermines legitimate arguments against nuclear energy. 

Edited by thelerner

just two points.  You quote the World News Daily Report, its not an accurate news site.  Ten seconds researching such 'headlines' as Bermuda Triangle ship Reappears after 90 Years' as well as its disclaimer: Honestly-

World News Daily Report is a fake news site whose disclaimer page clearly states that its content is not news and is not meant to be taken seriously:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/cotopaxi.asp#rhT7HMHy3SbbKMfA.99"

Also Chernobyl has recovered incredibly.  Parts of it will be radioactive for a long long time (very bad), but much of the space around it has bounced back strongly.  Parts outside the 'hot spot' are returning to a pristine pre-man state.   Its not all roses, there's high radiation and the problems that causes, but fauna and animals have recovered (not without some problems) way faster then any predictions, many which were dire, assuming it'd become a lifeless wasteland because they didn't understand the problem.  

Bottomline is I don't think you or the qigong master need to worry about being vaporized any time soon.  I respect the anti-nuclear side, but some of your arguments seem .. to jump around all over the place, like what a student asked Sri Aurobinda sometime..somewhere.. its gets fuzzy fast.. your paper on the 'Matrix' includes Gene Roddenberry as member of the Secret Council of 9.  I find such things far fetched.  And in my opinion undermines legitimate arguments against nuclear energy. 

I was waiting for your Chicago encircled nuclear radiation response.

I've already debunked your Chernobyl recovery claims - you are repeating the mainstream lies.

The Russian research on Chernobyl has been suppressed in the U.S. and the U.S.-controlled UN IAEA.

According to Dr. Pierpaolo Mittica, the on-going medical nightmare of radiation poisoning includes(25):

1.    An increase of 100 times the incidence in aggressive tumors of the thyroid(26) and 50 times the incidence in other radiation-related tumors (leukemia, bone and brain tumors) in the contaminated areas. Much of this carcinogenic increase is in children.

2.    There is a 30-percent increase “in malformations due to genetic mutations, of pathologies of the senses, cardio-vascular, skeletal, and muscular systems and the connective tissues, as well as diseases of the nervous system and psychic disorders.

3.    There is a 20-percent increase of premature births.

4.    These figures do not include unknown numbers of spontaneous abortions, miscarriages, and still-births due to radiation.

5.    Physicians and scientists who spoke out were discredited, fired, or jailed.

6.    Low-level radiation exposure remains a hazard.

Mittica, Pierpaolo, et al. “Chernobyl. The Hidden Legacy.” London: Trolley, Ltd., 2007: 22.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/chernobyl-the-horrific-legacy/13349

http://nuclear-news.net/2015/02/18/chernobyl-radiation-still-causing-mutations-in-plants-and-animals/

http://www.nature.com/srep/2015/150210/srep08363/full/srep08363.html

Strong effects of ionizing radiation from Chernobyl on mutation rates

The surprisingly high mean effect size suggests a strong impact of radioactive contamination on individual fitness in current and future generations, with potentially significant population-level consequences, even beyond the area contaminated with radioactive material.

ok. now for the Japanese third eye baby.

You're right - I did a google image search and traced the image to a USAID site - a photo from Bangladesh.

But the copy in the article was fascinating - the third eye caused by pineal gland malformation.

So the question remains - has this happened from Fukushima, as it already happened in Fallujah?

In animals, it is a pineal hormone and circulating levels of it vary in a daily cycle producing circadian rhythms. Melatonin has reportedly radioprotective features in both animal and human studies.(2732) Because of its very low toxicity, high availability, and ease of self-administration, some leading researchers of melatonin claim that it may be useful in providing protection against ionizing radiation in disasters like the one at Fukushima.(33,34)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3246178/

The connection is accurate even if that baby image is false.

citing Reiter RJ, Tan DX, Korkmaz A, Manchester LC. The disaster in Japan: utility of melatonin in providing protection against ionizing radiation. J Pineal Res. 2011;50:357–358. [PubMed]

1380195135579.cached.jpg

© KYODO Kyodo / Reuters

•  
  •  
  •  
  • cle
09.26.136:43 AM ET
The Fukushima Generation: New Data on Birth Defects in Post-Meltdown Japan

Of the roughly 360,000 children, there were 44 suspected cases of thyroid cancer. Radioactive substances released during an accident and afterwards can accumulate in children’s thyroid glands, which increases the risk of developing cancer. In the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster, thyroid cancers cases started to show up after four to five years after the accident.

So the effects of the radiation are long term and cumulative.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/26/the-fukushima-generation-new-data-on-birth-defects-in-post-meltdown-japan.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/9474312/Fukushima-caused-mutant-butterflies-in-Japan.html

Genetic mutations have been found in three generations of butterflies from near Japan's crippled Fukushima nuclear plant, scientists said on Tuesday, raising fears radiation could affect other species.
  • Like 1

On your disbelief about Rodenberry involved in the Council of Nine:

Roddenberry was part of that circle in 1974 and 1975, and even produced the screenplay for a movie about The Nine. How much he was influenced by them is unknown, although it is said that some of their concepts found their way into the early Star Trek movies, and The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine (what a giveaway!) series.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_nine_fortean.htm

It's well known that Gene Roddenberry had extensive contacts with the Nine as did Jon Povill, who worked on the show Sliders as well as Synchromystic cult fave Total Recall. But it's less well-known that there were nine major characters in the original cast of Star Trek: The Next

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2008/06/council-of-nine-and-star-trek-pantheon.html

plenty of details online if only you want to look for them.

But then "willful ignorance" is the choice of many.

• Like 1

someone pm'd me with their secret solution to nuclear power.

Said they would tell me their secret if I wanted them to.

Just say it out in the open in public.

First of all - they mentioned fusion.

I have written a book with "sonofusion" in the subtitle - so I know a bit about cold fusion.

I model qigong based on cold fusion.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-01/30/cold-fusion-energy-advances-2015

So then the question is - has cold fusion gone into standardized production?

The comments are pretty enlightening from that WIRED article on cold fusion going industrial scale - potentially.

A lot of scam vibes.

My take on cold fusion is that a la John Keeley using ultrasound and Andrija Puharich (CIA doctor on parapsychology) - there has to be a mind-machine merger with the inventor to make the thing work - it's a kind of macro-quantum device.

Similarly qigong master Yan Xin was documented to create gamma waves - as a byproduct of his qi energy. So he can also change the decay rate of nuclear radiation.

So that does indicate that the qigong masters should be able to survive a nuclear blast maybe on some level.

I don't know - Mahayana Buddhist Master Nan, Huai-chin said that even if your spirit can travel into the solar system there would still be a cosmic catastrophe at some point that would destroy your otherwise immortal self.

So whatever is truly immortal under supreme complete enlightenment implies that the whole universe is involved - and I'm guess as some kind of holographic sonofusion level - a kind of black hole level of reality.

Or maybe the secret answer is like this comment to that cold fusion article:

Chemonuclear Fusion is a type of low energy nuclear fusion that has been shown to produce energy in two experiments. Aneutronic nuclear fusion can provide unlimited electric power without polluting the environment with radioactive waste and greenhouse emissions. According to Widom; Chemonuclear processes in small dense white dwarf stars accelerate the rate of nuclear fusion and cause them to explode in spectacular supernova explosions.

The whole problem with these solutions is what's called a "diminishing rate of return" on technology - and this is due to the logarithmic-based mathematics of Western science. my blog goes into this.

It's kind of like qigong masters - or real spiritual masters.

They are very rare - and most people don't seek them out nor have the opportunity to check them out (meaning the qigong masters come to their home town and publicize their abilities!).

I had that happen to me in 1995 - I was very skeptical - I asked for the admission price to be halved. $10 - and the fuse got blown in the room behind Effie P. Chow - and I felt very strong electromagnetic energy pushing the palms of my hands apart - this is after she had filled the room with qi energy.

So that changed my worldview right there. Of course I had to investigate and I did - but still to "control" the energy is very very difficult.

Is it real? Yes - despite real masters being very very rare. So it is dismissed overall.

Can anyone train in the energy? Yes - but again it is very difficult to build up the energy and control it.

So I would say cold fusion is also like this.

The thing is even if cold fusion is real - and yes I had a very close encounter with a big black equilateral air plane - equilateral triangle - no fuselage. These things have been documented to out manuever fighter jets - and to be way faster - yet they can also go very slow, very low and make just a humming noise. I saw one like that - I could have hit it with a rock potentially - it flew right over the oak tree off our yard. There have been strange experiences with these craft also - these are able to shoot out energy and apparently suck things up, etc.

The thing is I know the U.S. military has some super secret technology - but will that "save the world?" No - I don't think there is any free energy. But this technology does seem to be nuclear based - maybe a type of fusion though.