Sign in to follow this  
mercury

Aloha!

Greetings from HI!!!

I've been reading the post here mainly trying to follow the post and threads about Max (Lama Dorje) and the teachings. I've been a student of his for about 4 years now. Everyone here is more than happy to hear the excitement that Max is creating. Look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas.

Mercury,

Welcome to Taobums! It's fun to have more Max students here... we've been working Mantra68 to the bone so I'm glad that reinforcements are in sight.

Yours,

Yoda

Greetings from HI!!!

I've been reading the post here mainly trying to follow the post and threads about Max (Lama Dorje) and the teachings. I've been a student of his for about 4 years now. Everyone here is more than happy to hear the excitement that Max is creating. Look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas.

Aloha, mercury!

It's nice to hear from someone from the islands who knows Max, too. What island are you on? I lived in Kuliouou for a number of years and met Max last year. I'm in Pacific Palisades now and it's great to have Chris and Eileen here in LA to organize the seminars with Max. Look forward to hearing from the islands.

Mercury,

Welcome to Taobums! It's fun to have more Max students here... we've been working Mantra68 to the bone so I'm glad that reinforcements are in sight.

Yours,

Yoda

:D Thanks for the welcome! I get so thrilled reading abut the waves Maximus is creating, i originally was happy just reading. But i know more feedback from other students is helpful to all. Haha........ reinforcements... thats funny!! Just wanna show some love.

Hey Golden Phoenix!!! Kuliouou, i know you. good to hear tht you are a part of the team there. WOW!!! How can people not appriciate what you guys ae doing there. Crazy!!! Gladd to see that you are on the forums too.

Edited by mercury

Sign in to follow this