Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Yet another request! LOL

A subforum off of Mount Kunlun, perhaps titled 'Dual cultivation,' for discussion of everything relationship oriented, whether it be man-woman, man-man, women-women, etc. etc...interesting to discuss such energetic stuff - to study the polarities....it will boggle the minds of peoples I am sure!

A subforum off of Mount Kunlun, perhaps titled 'Dual cultivation,' for discussion of everything relationship oriented, whether it be man-woman, man-man, women-women, etc. etc...interesting to discuss such energetic stuff - to study the polarities....it will boggle the minds of peoples I am sure!

Just use the most appropriate of the three in The Garden.  

In most cases, the neutral Mount Kunlun will be a good place to start.

• Like 2

A subforum .. perhaps titled 'Dual cultivation,' for discussion of everything relationship oriented, whether it be man-woman, man-man, women-women, .. to study the polarities....it will boggle the minds of peoples I am sure!

I believe the word you're looking for is SEX.  :)

Not entirely...more like relationship dynamics, power exchange, roles, and also good old fashioned discussion of how to coexist peacefully without all the push/pull that the Yin Yang imbalances create...

Not entirely...more like relationship dynamics, power exchange, roles, and also good old fashioned discussion of how to coexist peacefully without all the push/pull that the Yin Yang imbalances create...

I would still say that belongs best in Mount Kunlun...

• Like 1

Agreed. I am zany and overzealous. What happened was that yesterday I got in yet another big fight with my girlfriend, and also with my most recent ex-girlfriend over the phone about some past issues...then I basically spun out... It was a pressure-release valve, avoidance move on my part. I apologize...oh, and I'm moving in about two weeks...its compounded stress explosion. Plus I am sick, laying in bed mostly....

Edited by Songtsan

Sign in to follow this