Songtsan

Why do more men want to become women than...

91 posts in this topic

You rock! I have seen this, and forgot about it.....thank you sister.

2 people thank this

Because they invented estrogen pills for women to take as contraceptives.  When a woman gets off the pill and gets pregnant, the fetus is exposed to higher than normal levels of estrogen, since the residue lingers in the body for months -- possibly years.

sounds logical, though I'd mused it was having a wider selection of colorful clothing.

2 people thank this

That's a good point too...women do often get more options. I will admit I am envious...

1 person thanks this

Because they invented estrogen pills for women to take as contraceptives.  When a woman gets off the pill and gets pregnant, the fetus is exposed to higher than normal levels of estrogen, since the residue lingers in the body for months -- possibly years.

Moreso, all the estrogen from billions of "grrrl power" Pills gets regularly pissed out and contaminates our global water supply.  So, "women's lib" effectively spiked all our groundwater with high levels of estrogen - adversely altering not only humans, but ALL organisms in our ecological web!!!.

or the last two decades, strange things have been happening to frogs. Some frog populations have high rates of limb deformities, while others have high incidences of what is known as “intersex” — traits associated with both males and females, such as male frogs whose testes contain eggs.

the highest rates of deformities were not occurring in and around farmlands, but in cities and suburbs.

The deformities in particular are traits that are associated with animals that have characteristics of both males and females. And there are lots of different possibilities. The ones that we’ve been concentrating on and the ones that are most clear are, say, a frog that looks like a male and has testes, but when you look inside the testes there are eggs growing in there. That’s an attribute that you can say suggests intersex, a condition in between male and female.

There are dozens of chemicals that humans create to actually act as estrogen. Birth control pills are a perfect example. The estrodial people take as birth control or as prostate medicine, it goes through our bodies, it may get complexed with something, and then we excrete it and it can become active again in the environment. I mean that’s not hype, that’s absolutely been shown to happen as a matter of course. So that’s a very potent estrogen. And those molecules are reasonably durable.

So, if this is happening to amphibians...

Of course, many Baby Boomers hailed the Pill as a feminist godsend and now the artificial rise in transgenders is also promoted as "socially progressive"...not regressive natural abnormalities due to their own manmade pollution.

deformed-leopard-frog-165.jpg

Seriously, ask a deformed frog if it feels "progressive" due to the estrogen bath humans created for it???

But good luck ever getting Boomers to realize and take responsibility for the full scope of their self-righteous/centered actions! :lol:

Edited by gendao
3 people thank this

Well, I have never wanted to be a woman but I always did enjoy joining with a woman whenever I could in my younger years.

2 people thank this

That may depend on the individual

Well, sure, without a doubt.

Different strokes for different folks.

Well, sure, without a doubt.

Different strokes for different folks.

I've seen somebody transitioning to become a woman and then turn back to be a man again. So maybe their case wasn't biological or maybe not biological enough.

1 person thanks this

I've seen somebody transitioning to become a woman and then turn back to be a man again. So maybe their case wasn't biological or maybe not biological enough.

Could that be called "acting on impulse"?

I still suggest that we likely are attempting to have too much control by trying to alter what Tao has given us.  If we work with what we have we will have far fewer internal conflicts.

1 person thanks this

even though hormonal contraception is often hailed as fems liberty...and in some ways it is. It's good that we don't have to have 8 or more baby's anymore

but in many ways it is not and if I remember well, it is not something that women specifically asked for...

Imo there are and should be better ways to keep women from having too much babies without the risks for fems and others.

Rubberwares is one, and being intimate without fucking perse is another, there are a lot of ways to have fun..

risks from hormonal contraceptives:

It's dangerous for females because of heightened risk for strokes.

It increases the risk on getting depressive disorders ( to put it softly)

( and it is, indeed, bad for the whole of our beautiful planet)

and it makes many women less horny... :wacko:

which is decidedly not the effect wanted.

I can think of more btw, but don't want to become involved in a genderdispute again...

3 people thank this

I can think of more btw, but don't want to become involved in a genderdispute again...

Well, I think you did fine up to this point.  I am sure there are many who would like to comment to this post.  I will hold further comment.

1 person thanks this

But I would like to ask the same question but a bit different.

Some men feel like they are like women,  some women, have feelings that they are, like a man.

And why is it that our society has problems with that. It seems to me, that those people could be a bridge between the genders, instead of being looked at as weird. as problematic..and in this time and space even operated upon...i do not really want to judge it, but to me it seems that it is something that needs to be balanced in the course of your life. ( being one of those people, i feel i can make that remark)

and there are many babies, far more then we think offhand, where the doctor answers on the question , boy or girl...well madam/sir, we have to think it over...

I seem to remember that there were times were a woman with a strong male inclination would be a powerful shaman, and a man with a strong female inclination ditto...

Edited by blue eyed snake
3 people thank this

Could that be called "acting on impulse"?

I still suggest that we likely are attempting to have too much control by trying to alter what Tao has given us.  If we work with what we have we will have far fewer internal conflicts.

It could have been but it's a big process for those going all the way. Expensive, too.

I guess to go back to the main question of the topic... who knows given what we already know. It could be a mix of things like most situations are. Although having more men than women trying to change is interesting and trying to investigate it may be touchy.

Since everybody is here, what is gender?

It could have been but it's a big process for those going all the way. Expensive, too.

Yes.  I won't say more to this.

I guess to go back to the main question of the topic... who knows given what we already know. It could be a mix of things like most situations are. Although having more men than women trying to change is interesting and trying to investigate it may be touchy.

Yep, Ol' Blue Eyes is trying to get the discussion back to the roots of the question.

My question would be "Why try to change our external (physical) reality when it is our inner essence that is of importance?"

It's all about sex.

But I would like to ask the same question but a bit different.

Some men feel like they are like women,  some women, have feelings that they are, like a man.

Well, sure, we should perfect, as much as possible, our strengths and create defenses for our weaknesses.

Again I will suggest that we should be who and what we are because anything else will cause inner conflicts.

in psychology sexe is the body you have, I have a female body, you have a male body.

gender is the en-cultured role. Someone with a female body playing the 'male role' regardsless of whether the flesh is altered by operations, would count to be 'male'. And vice versa

maybe that would work as defining what we're talking about.

I've been playing the male role several times in my life, as an example following:

fooled people by it ( until they heard my voice  :P ) not because i wanted to be male ( did not want a male body) but because my behavior, attitude and job (mechanic, fixing bikes, a real job in Holland :D ) told people on an subconscious level that i was a male.

And it was always funny to see their faces when i was called out of my work to  talk to some customer  :D

5 people thank this

And it was always funny to see their faces when i was called out of my work to  talk to some customer  :D

Of course, taking your shirt off would have answered all questions about that.

1 person thanks this

Of course, taking your shirt off would have answered all questions about that.

just as everybody else, i worked in greasy  coveralls...

had black hands, and very short hair.

But from you I don't mind that remark, you would have enjoyed me, in short skirt or bikini ( now that you made me think of it, you might still enjoy me dressed like that  ;)

3 people thank this

My question would be "Why try to change our external (physical) reality when it is our inner essence that is of importance?"

Again I will suggest that we should be who and what we are because anything else will cause inner conflicts.

I agree. There's a lot of trans people though.

in psychology sexe is the body you have, I have a female body, you have a male body.

You don't know about my body! No, you're right.

gender is the en-cultured role. Someone with a female body playing the 'male role' regardsless of whether the flesh is altered by operations, would count to be 'male'. And vice versa

That's a pretty good definition. I kind of see it as almost like an ego. A cartoon in our minds of natural male/female behavior... a cartoon that is subject to change because of the whole mind thing.

1 person thanks this

just as everybody else, i worked in greasy  coveralls...

had black hands, and very short hair.

But from you I don't mind that remark, you would have enjoyed me, in short skirt or bikini ( now that you made me think of it, you might still enjoy me dressed like that  ;)

Hehehe.  Yes indeed.  If I had enjoyed you in a short skirt or bikini I would have enjoyed you in no matter what you wore.  As the saying goes:  clothes don't make the person.

Seriously, ask a deformed frog if it feels "progressive" due to the estrogen bath humans created for it???

But good luck ever getting Boomers to realize and take responsibility for the full scope of their self-righteous/centered actions! :lol:

Hell, why not take responsibility FOR them and do unto them as they have done unto us?

Moreso, all the estrogen from billions of "grrrl power" Pills gets regularly pissed out and contaminates our global water supply.  So, "women's lib" effectively spiked all our groundwater with high levels of estrogen - adversely altering not only humans, but ALL organisms in our ecological web!!!.

So, if this is happening to amphibians...

Of course, many Baby Boomers hailed the Pill as a feminist godsend and now the artificial rise in transgenders is also promoted as "socially progressive"...not regressive natural abnormalities due to their own manmade pollution.

So.. you're against the pill?  See it as a grrrl power thing?   That's its self righteous and/or feminist?  I don't think so. 

Personally its helped men as much as woman since both like easy reliable birth control.  True there is unintended consequences from it (and other drugs that we flush w/ our urine) but I don't think its a reason to launch into a political rant. 

Rather its an environmental problem that has to be addressed.  And fwiw I tend to think human encroachment impacts nature so negatively that the lower population due to woman using the pill and not having unwanted pregnancies helps nature and might offset the problem somewhat.  

2 people thank this

Because they invented estrogen pills for women to take as contraceptives. When a woman gets off the pill and gets pregnant, the fetus is exposed to higher than normal levels of estrogen, since the residue lingers in the body for months -- possibly years.

If instead they invented a hormonal contraceptive for men to take, the fetus would not be exposed to altered levels of estrogen at the crucial stage of sexual self-identification of the developing brain (extremely early in gestation -- before the formation of the actual sex organs). The brain's programming as male or female (or as "I don't know which I am") is a function of hormonal levels that the mother's body has to match to the hormonal signals it receives from the fetus. However, if estrogen in her bloodstream is artificially higher than normal, it floods out the feedback and can program the brain of a male fetus as that of a female or as "I'm confused."

Another factor is xenoestrogens in the environment, chiefly from pesticides and plastics. If I wanted to enslave a population of a planet, one thing I would do, among many others, would be exactly this -- I would quietly introduce xenoestrogens into the environment and also make sure that as many women ingest pills containing them as possible, so as to cause a masculinity-femininity crisis in all its many-faced manifestations on a global scale. That would keep everyone busy sorting out a fundamental biological problem which they can't sort out because I've preprogrammed it at their gestation. So everybody would be too busy dealing with all the resulting inner and outer conflicts to notice what I'm doing and where it's headed, and to try to figure out who I am and how to get rid of me. Yeah... if I was them, I'd be doing exactly what they're already doing -- verbatim.

Another interesting thing about the pill is that when women come off them their hormones change again with them. Im guessing higher levels of testosterone which causes some women to have a shift in what attracts them.So if they are even married and come off the pill they may biologically seek out a more alpha male and thus maybe having an affair before her mind can even catch what shes doing

1 person thanks this