gendao

Reptilians?!

This is a splinter off this thread here. There's been some discussion about Reptilians.

Well, I've read and heard so many things about them now from various sources that I don't know what to believe anymore...

Who and what are they?

Where do they primarily reside?

What is their physiology - primarily physical, spiritual, both?

How do they live (eat, reproduce, etc) and what is their typical behavior?

Where are they from and what is their history?

What are they known as in different cultures and religions?

What is their relation to us?

What is their modus operandi now?

Are some to help or harm us?

What all did Max say about them?

Etc.

Discuss! :D

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Who and what are they?

According to reptinologists like David Icke, an ancient race whose representatives ('bloodlines') have been secretly ruling our world for thousands of years.

Where do they primarily reside?

Somehow they're supposed to reside in the fourth spacial dimension, which, of course, to a spacially 3D race like ours, is incomprehensible.

What is their physiology - primarily physical, spiritual, both?

Same as ours, but much older (hundreds of millions of years older, just like our ordinary reptiles are much older than primates) and consequently much farther evolved in their ability to use and transform energy.

How do they live (eat, reproduce, etc) and what is their typical behavior?

Cold-blooded. Take it from there.

Where are they from and what is their history?

From wherever everybody else comes from. Their history is successful competition with other species for survival and control of whatever environment they find themselves in. They are a slowly ever-expanding presence in the universe.

What are they known as in different cultures and religions?

Dragons, serpents, gods, angels, demons, illuminati.

What is their relation to us?

Overlord to slave, shepherd to sheep.

What is their modus operandi now?

Climate change toward much hotter (to suit a cold-blooded race); change of gaseous composition of Earth's atmosphere (to suit a species requiring much less oxygen, etc.; useful for lizards and increasingly hostile to mammals. Our "technological civilization," which is of their making to begin with, is really set up to accomplish this particular goal. They are definitely succeeding.)

Are some to help or harm us?

Harmful to the core.

What all did Max say about them?

This I don't know.

Have fun... :mellow:

Edited by Taomeow

Imo, whoever you bump into is a very loving being even if they smell sort of funny.

I googled around and found an interesting write up on nagas which sounds like is more in line with the context I've seen used in the Max threads:

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/naga/id/134572

In tibetan teachings, nagas are the spirits of the water, and specially underwater. Serpent lower body, human upper body. If you disturb them they can cause problems, like skin diseases, cancer. Also they are behind floods. In a way they are the consciousness of the water element. My ex girlfriend had an open third eye, she could see a lot. When we got the teaching on sang offering by Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, we experienced strange things. Sang is a ceremony originated in bon shamanism. We give offerings to the local energies, to protect us. For the spirits of water, the land, mountains, etc. Also it balances our energy. I started to read through the script, not even doing the thing. The energy started to build up in the room. And she looked up yelling at me: what the f..k are you doing? The room was full of strange entities. She started to describe them: there was a Naga, something looked like the little winged faerie, like the on in Peter Pan (i don"t know the English name), something that was like the all hairy guy in the Adams family (a demon of the element space, as we learned later) She didn't know anything of these things, never met them before, but the description was exactly according to tibetan teachings. We looked for information in the works of Namkhai Norbu, and the bon teacher Tenzin Wangyal's book Healing with light, form and sound.

I seriously doubt that, these reptilians are same as nagas, and to tell the truth, I doubt, that they exist at all. they sounds to be another newage bullshit. And if they really exist, what do they have to do with my way to enlightenment?

there are so many different theories on these "reptilians" many of which coming from unreliable sources that its very hard to even begin to assert my opinion on all if this. But I will say that I believe there is alot more going on then what is spoon fed to the public on a daily baseis. I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks

there are so many different theories on these "reptilians" many of which coming from unreliable sources that its very hard to even begin to assert my opinion on all if this. But I will say that I believe there is alot more going on then what is spoon fed to the public on a daily baseis. I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks

Here's my reliable sources -- I've researched this on my own -- using academic sources:

http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/forum/s...read.php?t=3370

Yoda - You sure about that? I hope the Native Americans didn't all assume that when they met the White settlers and future conquerers...

Black triangles? Advaita zombies? Circular houses destroyed for square housed war mongers? :huh:

Come on people! What happened to common sense? :)

How's this for common sense?

PuertoRicoTriangle2005.jpgWaupacaWI092204.jpgTriangleTelescope2.jpgTriangleTelescope1.jpg

My feeling is most all of that stuff is probably true.

I have been having some experiences on intuitive levels that we are defintly not alone.

Here is my sense of it without saying too much.

There are beings all over the universe .I mean..I was out in the desert last night under the stars and if you dont' just realize there is life out there besides our little cookie crumb of a planet called Earth(don't mean that in a negative way..jsut a fact..we are tiny) you are seriously deluding youeself.

Here is my sense of how it works(could be wrong).

There are basically representatives of the different star systems here on Earth at any given time. Some of the more well known star systems are Sirius and Plaedes.

Then you have what are called "Greys" and other species .From my understanding most if not all of these are humanoid but not really sure.

I will tell you guys the truth. I asked Max about this. It was one of the questions I asked him in private sesshin. I won't repeat what he told me but my feeling is I need to talk more about it with him before I go any deeper into this.

My feeling is I may have had contact with "other world" beings since the Kunlun workshop.

Here is the really wild part..there is a good if not great chance everyone on this board has also had contact with other world beings and just not realaized it. From my understanding many of them look just like us. Except there are certain energetic stuff you can pick up on once your wisdom eye opens up.

So..just one more "minor" thing would b nice to get more feedback from Max on.

Yeah..just another little detail :lol:

Edited by Cameron

oh boy, another reptilian tread. It was well due time.

My feeling is that feelings are not a good way to find out what is real and what is not.

May I suggest the two books On Bullshit & On Truth from Harry G. Frankfurt.

Of course you don't want to go by feelings..your our official Tao Scientist.

No..I am not saying the way of science is bad!

Here's how to save yourselve from the Reptilians:

Yes serotonin can cross the blood-brain barrier IF it is ionized -- as I discovered from reading "The Tangled Wing" by a Harvard physiologist who was the mentor to Stanford's Robert Sapolsky, with whom I've corresponded.

Sapolsky, btw, is developing the next line of psychotropics -- utilizing the PHA axis -- Pituitary-Hypothalamus-Adrenal Axis (sometimes the order is switched around and the Pineal is thrown in for good measure).

Amazingly my research is fuelled by finding out what the hell I've discovered through full-lotus yoga, the most intense training being in 2000, while taking classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin.

Chunyi Lin teaches Mayo Clinic doctors who refer patients to Chunyi Lin since he heals late-term cancer, paralysis, deafness, and a rare lung disease that the Mayo Clinic corroborated with x-rays. http://springforestqigong.com.

Now then what causes the serotonin to be ionized -- the ultrasound -- which, contrary to popular belief -- can be heard by humans -- but, as the biophysics book "Magic of the Senses" by V. Droscher, details, ONLY WITHIN THE HEAD.

Hence the "inner ear" method of listening to the source of the I-thought.

No belief is necessary, just repeat I-I-I as an experiment of logical inquiry. In deep sleep there's no sense of spacetime nor of the body -- yet we awake the same person. Logically there must be subjective consciousness that is maintained beyond the sense of spacetime or the physical body.

When we awake the first thought is the I-thought. Dan Zahavi has a book: Self and Alterity. Only the I-thought has no signifier and all other thoughts and images and perceptions are based on this logical sense of I -- even when we dream.

So plunge into the mind to find out who is the "I" that exists beyond deep dreamless sleep.

Or you can wait for Dr. Roldolfo's microchip, detailed in his neuroscience book "I of the Vortex." Yes, just like the Jnanas, you too can have your heart-mind controlled so that your brain can be used as a quantum computer -- without you having any awareness of it (permanent deep sleep state).

The concept of I is based on the verb of "to be" which is not found in many languages! In fact the definition of God as "I Am that I Am" refers to the 4 states of reality.

I is the waking state while AM is AUM or OHM, refering to the dream and deep sleep state.

The 4th state is called Turiya and is represented by "that" because when formless awareness is resonated that it reflects back into the other three states:

I Am that I Am.

OK where's my spinach!

"that" is neither an image nor a word yet it creates all energy and matter and spacetime. It's pure consciousness or formless awareness.

So light goes into formless awareness. Ionization is a process not dependent on any one chemical -- DMT or Salvia or allicin or magnesium as a photoreceptor. All these things help -- peat moss is the original mercury. When birds sing in the morning the true purpose is that their song is mainly composed of ultrasound. The ultrasound heats up and ionizes the plants' stomata or cellular walls. The stomata are then able to take in nutrients from the morning dew, created by the sun-moon-earth dynamics.

That's alchemy my friends. There's harmonics of the body -- the mind itself is weak so will power comes from the kidney energy which transduces the sex hormones into neurochemicals -- this works via the vagus nerve.

Amazingly the trick for males (since most of Nature is female, and the male is unnecessary) is to learn how to have a female orgasm.

Recent research on female parapalgeics discovered that climax and orgasm is still achieved -- through the vagus nerve connection with the reproductive organs. This vagus nerve goes through the stomach, up the right side of the head, just behind the ear, and then into the right side of the brain.

Or you can repeat I-I-I which activates the left brain vagus nerve and then goes straight to the heart.

People can see my right-brain vagus nerve pulsates as I shoot out "yang" energy through the pineal gland -- through the forehead and the eyes. As the "yang" energy shoots into yin energy around me then there is space in my brain so the yin energy of the lower half of my body is sucked up into the brain, causing an INTERNAL orgasm.

This is how a person can sit in full-lotus. Now it's great to do external healing but for the natural resonance to feedback into the body the trick is to point the forehead toward the palms which are held in front of the stomach.

So the yang energy of the forehead shoots down to the yin energy of the palms, (you just lower your chin a bit and hold your palms at an angle a bit) then the yang energy reflects off the palms back into the yin energy of the body.

This is what I meant when I stated that the full-lotus is the original Klein Bottle as the "Yan Xin Secret" since this forehead-palms-stomach free energy feedback is a very ancient Tantra practice, also found in India.

As the energy builds up then it's focused in the central channel of the body -- the original renal system that goes all the way back to bioluminescent deep ocean worms!!

When this happens then the brain fills with light and the dead spirits or dissonant electrochemicals that had previously been feeding off your body are now exorcised -- transformed into harmonized light, as sent out of the white hole in your brain.

An Oxford Biology, JWS Pringle, argued that since memory is a function of time it's not stored in the brain but rather as a holographic wave-function. Because of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle the location of the information is inversely proportional to the momentum of the information.

So, ironically, to increase the powers of paranormal reality a person has to tune themselves to a deeper level of formless awareness -- which is contrary to living a life based on intentional language and technology.

As Kurt Godel states in his interview with Rudy Rucker, in Rucker's book "Infinity and the Mind" --

TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON WOULD NOT DESIRE TO CHANGE THEIR FUTURE.

This is because the natural resonance process is based on transforming the electrochemicals which are the emotions of the body -- so anger is liver, sadness is lungs, worry is pancreas, overexcitement is heart, fear is kidney.

This are all transformed and harmonized. Of course nutrition makes a huge difference -- so bananas and figs and fish all have high levels of serotonin.

Fasting is the quickest approach but requires a strong mind. Chemistry professor Rustom Roy held a "bigu" conference about Yan Xin. The results are published in peer-reviewed, Western journals. People have gone months without losing any weight -- yet eat no food.

You can even go without water and sleep. I once went 8 to 9 days on only a half glass of water, needing only 5 hours of sleep a night. At the end I healed my mom of a very strong case of smoker's legs -- she no longer needs surgical stockings, nor has to keep her legs elevated, nor has to sit after an hour of standing. Strong electromagnetic fields not only shot out of my hands but also the third eye.

Telepathy is just the direct conversion of electromagnetic fields from the brains of other people back into the 3rd Eye.

The Tangled Wing: Biological Constraints on the Human Spirit by Melvin Konner (Paperback - Feb 1, 2003)

• Like 1

I want to find out about the these tibetan teachings, kunzag. Do you have an idea where I should begin?

Look for Namkhai Norbu (Dzogchen community)and Tenzin Wangyal (bon lama)

I get some info together and write about it soon.

I cant even come close to sitting half lotus, nevermind full :mellow:

You're Reptilian meat, that's for sure.!!! HA HA HA! I mean SLITHER! SLITHER! SLITHER! :D

Here's how to save yourselve from the Reptilians:

The Tangled Wing: Biological Constraints on the Human Spirit by Melvin Konner (Paperback - Feb 1, 2003)

What in the heck are you talking about? You're just putting a bunch of words/ideas together that make no sense. Sort of like crossing the axis Mundi of Edenic proptoplasm getting into the ventricular ambiance of the masses!!!

Or is this some secret speak to throw off the Reptilians?

The whole thing about this Reptilian-conspiracy-Freemason nonsense is that its just another ego trap to keep us oriented to the external world rather than cultivating the internal world. There is a conspiracy, but its not about a new world order: its about habits and patterns of thought that keep us trapped in our own illusionary universes. When you've looked at your own mind long enough, you don't need KA KA brain junk to weird yourself out.

• Like 2

From another point of view I see we are sort of all like cells in the universe body.

The question..are you going to be one of the figheter cells that helps the univers or a virus or disease or something.

I want to be a healthy cells..

Of course you don't want to go by feelings..your our official Tao Scientist.

No..I am not saying the way of science is bad!

Thanks, but my statement is more universal. Using feelings to ascertain what is real from what is not is not ok in general. As such I am saying that in general to do that is bad.

You see Cam, for as much as you sometimes might like, we don't live in different universes. Next time you trample, try to repeat, "I am not a scientist, I am not a scientist, I am not a scientist", and see if this will permit you to avoid falling.

Again I insist, please read the book On Bullshit. Don't take this as a personal offence, I am not single-ing you out, it is a very common error in our post modern society.

The whole thing about this Reptilian-conspiracy-Freemason nonsense is that its just another ego trap to keep us oriented to the external world rather than cultivating the internal world.

I think we really do have these kind of things in our collective unconscious - myths around the world have had reptilian themes throughout... What seems to happen is that lay-people open up to these unconscious aspects and rather than carry on opening further, start focusing on what comes up as a result - so we have a mixture of openness and plain old human numbness and so we see these unconscious fragments and our numb and narrow mind tries to pin them down, to make them real (or completely unreal) - because the mind needs to be sure about stuff - so we end up projecting all this stuff outwards and seeing evidence in the outer world that 'humanoid reptiles really exist and live among us and shape shift and control our society and george bush is one and it's a whole conspiracy and the government is in on it and they build underground tunnels and change our atmosphere and are trying to kill us etc etc etc' or we go this is complete bull crap and people that believe this are paranoid, delusional idiots... neither is true, ofcourse...

It's like if a scientist looked into a microscope and saw tiny living organisms and instead of looking further threw away the microscope and started to try and convince everyone that these micro organisms are aliens and they control us and the whole earth is ruled by them and george bush is one and they live in underground tunnels in the fourth dimension etc... and then another guy goes: yeah whatever this is all delusional nonsence, there is no such thing as microorganisms, get real...

Once we open up to the mysterious, our minds freak out - "shit I'm losing my control" - and so our mind attempts in any way possible to take back control and stop the mysterious, so it becomes sure about reptilians and starts seeing it everywhere or becomes actively against such stuff and sees everyone as delusional - and yeah it takes a lot of energy and life force and stops further development - but hey at least we're in control again, phew :rolleyes:

Thanks, but my statement is more universal. Using feelings to ascertain what is real from what is not is not ok in general. As such I am saying that in general to do that is bad.

You see Cam, for as much as you sometimes might like, we don't live in different universes. Next time you trample, try to repeat, "I am not a scientist, I am not a scientist, I am not a scientist", and see if this will permit you to avoid falling.

Again I insist, please read the book On Bullshit. Don't take this as a personal offence, I am not single-ing you out, it is a very common error in our post modern society.

I don't feel like reading your stupid book!

Seriously..keep up the good work.