gendao

Reptilians?!

My position:

Yes they do exist. Yes I have seen them in ethereal form in shamanic trances. Yes there are more than one race of reptilians.

Does it really matter?

No, absolutely not. They were (and still somewhat are) grabbing on to my Chakras, and I think they do this to a lot of people. David Icke, (the more popular "reptillianologist") Points out, from my guess, similar experience as mine, that the mammalian vibration of love switches us to a frequency that they cannot access.

I know alot of people who wish to remain labeled at least somewhat "sane" within the current establishment of things still refuse to accept that other beings exist. Humans are not that special. And we only have moderate access to the general plethora of knowledge that exists within this vibrational field we call our earth.

Haha. You are so right!! I was talking to my new shaman friend about this topic tonight (which was brought up by her anyway) and she told me exactly the same stuff you just wrote down.

Very well-written post. :)

Michael Harner, in Way of the Shaman, also talks about encountering lizard creatures in the shamanic state of consciousness. When he related his encounter to an elder shaman, and reported what was said to him, the elder chuckled and said something like, "Yep, they're always saying things like that."

Interestingly, I met a female "seer" from NY last weekend who said she had seen a green entity sticking a spiky finger (or claw?) into someone at a bar or club. She didn't dare to look up at this entity's head - but I suspect she saw a reptilian looshing off some patron...

So, she doesn't go out to clubs or bars anymore, now. :lol:

bump

interesting informations about reptilians, orion group, reticulans(greys), pleiadans and andromedans:

-xGMT18aytc

agenda of the reticulans:

UEZKFbH16Yo

2-jD32Jne6Q

Edited by steam

I've seen the black triangle UFO's that have been photographed and filmed, they are a classified US Airforce vehicle and have beacons and flashing lights like they all do, to prevent collisions and provide a light source for their surveillance equipment.

Seeing reptiles in a trance is not proof of them.

People see all sorts of things in drug trance, er I mean, shamanic states. Doesn't make it real.

Aliens surely exist as we do, of this I have little doubt, but more powerful then any extraterrestrial agenda are the human traits of imagination and paranoia. Aside from this greed and want of fame are also very powerful motivators.

Had I not been raised as a mormon I might not be as familiar as I am with the willingness of people to lie about fantastic things for various reasons. Authors in particular have a financial motive to mislead others in many cases.

The idea that the reptilians exist in the 4th dimension is odd, physics says that the 4th dimension is timespace itself, thus we are living in the 4th dimension.

The geometric fourth dimension is a construct and for all intents and purposes not a proven reality, unlike timespace.

I am severely entertained by the reptilian stuff.

DMT was linked to alien abduction scenarios in the tests in the book DMT the spirit molecule. Apparently people who have large amounts of hallucinogenic molecules in their system tend to report alien abduction experiences of a terrifying nature. I think some people naturally have episodes where this occurs without injection and then they bear their testimony about what they saw.

I recall my son hallucinating during a fever once. I was terrified then.

If humans are genetically engineered then there should be evidence of this in the genome as compared to the MRCA(most recent common ancestor) of our species before this engineering event.

However we are not the most intelligent animal on the planet, we just have the most developed informational systems and thus technological systems. Several animals lacking information systems of the type we use exhibit greater relative control over mental type functions than we. I rather think we are one of the dumber species.

We are certainly domesticated, by class division. Those who exploit the majority of people on earth are not aliens or living in space ships. They are bankers and aristocrats, people like David Rockefeller (trilat commission founder) who have openly and admittedly pursued the domestication of the planet through the manipulation of finance, politics, academic and scientific information and religion.

"we just have the most developed informational systems and thus..."

This stuff just rocks me out! I have no idea whether we have the most developed system or not (although it's likely;-)) But I know we are very quick to say we have it;-)

Hard to position myself with this issue, but I hear there are some big trees who live for a very long time (in "us-years", sort of like inverse dog/cat years).

However, if we really are the most developed, what are we doing with that? Personally not a huge amount, some stuff here and there. Kind of crappy for a well-developed being/whatever, no?

And if that isn't the case, what do we care?

• Like 1

Correct, not both.

Though our information has developed a great deal, humans have changed little as long as we know them(we) to have existed.

We are still animals in every sense. No behavior that we have is lacking in a correlate behavior in other species. Our bodies have not developed either and are the same as they were for as long as we know we have existed.

But then nature is not goal oriented, it cannot improve anything in general, just in a contextual relationship. So there is no way for us to develop, however we are able to develop our cultured information and pass it along.

People see all sorts of things in drug trance, er I mean, shamanic states. Doesn't make it real.

I am severely entertained by the reptilian stuff.

This sounds like some more convincing, firsthand, non-trance testimony:
So it is a matter of credentials that need to be stated before you'll accept my postings? Interesting...

I never said I haven't experienced reptilians and other "et's". Quite to the contrary, mi amigo. I have lived with them for over many years. And as I said they are in my house (among other things) almost nightly and they even visit my daughter's room. She understands what it is all about because I have explained it to her.

I have met the Mo'o (dragon) people of Hawai'i. We've had them all around us at night and during the day in the years I spent with Max camping and hiking in the mountains there. They are both savage and gentle and very interested in those who generate frequencies closer to the divine (like advanced spiritual practitioners) because these are the people who can perceive them more easily.

I have met the Terrans (underground dwelling, earth-based reptilians) of Arizona who are very sweet but a bit jealous (witnessed the snapping of Max's shock cord on his tent) and who lack the advanced technology of the airborne reptilians above the desert known as the Sirians (Phoenix Lights perpetrators). They don't necessarily get along too well either.

Plus I have interacted with many non-reptilian benevolent beings consciously since I was 21.

Reptilians won't hurt you. They may inadvertently scare the shit out of you but that is not their intent. There are others who work with the powers-that-be (blue blood "right-to-rule" families), who may not be quite as cordial and who get a rush off of human fear. These have a different agenda here and have no interest in spiritual practitioners.

Despite all of this multi-dimensional interaction, I understand that it is being here and conscious in the moment and doing what brings you joy that is the most important thing you can do with your life.

I have known Max pretty well for over 6 years and I know his family, his teachers and almost all of his oldest students from Hawaii and Taos, NM. I am certified to teach his entire system and that qualification comes from years of work not from a weekend course.

My point in all of this is that folks need to take responsibility for their own experiences. Don't fear balls of light, shadows in the corner, beings of white light, seeing objects in the sky and other normal manifestations of the spiritual path.

I will also not pull my punches when it comes to dispelling what I know to be ignorant commentary. I am not PC and I am not afraid of anyone's response to what I write because I speak my truth and that is based on my own experience.

I AM just trying to help.

Wow, this may be the most mind-blowing alien conspiarcy theory I've read yet!

Synopsis of The Alien Master Plan

The Hybrid Breeding Program and Impending Enslavement of Mankind

To paraphrase:

Basically, Reptilians have created a "negative hierarchy" on Earth (where all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors) and employed the Hegelian dialectic (artificially creating problem-reaction-solutions) to tool an elitist group of humans (or human-Reptilian hybrids) to impose a New World Order infrastructure here. Once this is done, this human elitist toolkit will be popularly scapegoated for this mess, ousted...and Reptilians will swoop in to "save the day." And seamlessly assume global control using the technological-political medical-military-industrial complex that these elite tools built for them! Not only will humans not resist this hostile takeover - they will religiously welcome them!

What wicked, mad, mad genius! :wacko:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

I've seen the black triangle UFO's that have been photographed and filmed, they are a classified US Airforce vehicle and have beacons and flashing lights like they all do, to prevent collisions and provide a light source for their surveillance equipment.

Not everyone in this forum take mind-alltering substances. During my meditations I have experienced realities beyond this physical plane and have been in touch as well as attacked by sentient beings not belonging to the earthly classification of humans, animals and plants. And I wasn't hallucinating or experiencing something induced by an external stimulus. Pure and simple meditation product of years on intensive and daily practice.

Had I not been raised as a mormon

That would make you too strict and analytical. The spiritual path requires a more tolerant, at ease and open approach to events that cannot be experienced and explained with the mind.

The geometric fourth dimension is a construct and for all intents and purposes not a proven reality, unlike timespace.

Only four? I think there are far more than simply 4. Far too limiting; the mind coming into play again.

Reptilians, demons or whatever they are in common speech are actually a every weak force in there nature. They exist in the a another dimension therefore made up of more energy than mass hence our inability to see them. The reason why they have so much control over the human mind is because the function of the self is actually the reptilian hemispheres, ego, impulses and etc. Common people are not spiritually realized and are easy targets and so they feed form this weakness draining our life force. So it is in there best interest to keep the way of our sickly society unchanged .

So keep evolving your frontal lobes and spirituality and they do not stand a chance.

Edited by Z3N
  • Like 1

Yes agree with this last statement. Btw, all the females I have met who are emotional vampires had a hungry ghost living in their homes, and they acknowledge their existence and some sort of relationship with them. if hungry ghosts are quite widespread and feared in Asia because of their associated misfortune and disaster, it is not hard to imagine that there would be other entities overlapping our astral plane.

Dragons, fairies, unicorns, etc. are other sentient beings perceived and "seen" by mystics and meditators during their altered states of consciousness or when their third eyes are fully open while living in secluded mountainous areas. I remember reading a similar experience in Chronicles of Tao.

Edited by durkhrod chogori
  • Like 1

Yes agree with this last statement. Btw, all the females I have met who are emotional vampires had a hungry ghost living in their homes, and they acknowledge their existence and some sort of relationship with them. if hungry ghosts are quite widespread and feared in Asia because of their associated misfortune and disaster, it is not hard to imagine that there would be other entities overlapping our astral plane.

Dragons, fairies, unicorns, etc. are other sentient beings perceived and "seen" by mystics and meditators during their altered states of consciousness or when their third eyes are fully open while living in secluded mountainous areas. I remember reading a similar experience in Chronicles of Tao.

Hey! I really like this guy.

The question is are these reptillains a negative force?

I have been having kundalini experiences which have been potrayed in my third eye imagery as reptillain figures, snake coils, and reptillian eyes.

Besides we do have a reptillian brain...and the kundalini (or kan and li) is protrayed as a serpent energy. Also I read in buddhism that these reptillians (or nagas) are very spritual in nature, and actually helped the buddah when he was on the path to enlightenment.

potrayed in my third eye imagery as reptillain figures, snake coils, and reptillian eyes.

It happened to me once when I visited my friend, during the night I was very energetic charged because that day we were hiking in the forest and I had insomnia and I was contemplating the darkness behind my eyes when I saw one dinosaur or lizard like eye opened and looked at me with curiosity (it was yellow iris with vertical slit pupil and wrinkled eyelids like a turkey), and I was curious too looking at him then several more eyes were opened looking at me while looking at them. The feeling was like some childs were looking to the other side of the fence through a hole, they were curious until at some point they bored and pop out, disapeared, then after some time I falled asleep. The next morning I asked my friend about the eyes and he said "Have you seen them too? I see them since my childhood, they are 'the ancient ones'."

free will.

Soy est muy grande. Dobra do nupee umbaw wa du poolyee yama Nal Hutta, donde tu viyas para su dyst?

Pateesa U wamma wonka su dyst er pawa?

Wa droida bunno bunna droida.

I had to use some Huttese because freewill is chaos Pateesa.