Sign in to follow this  
ANlMAL

Greetings and salutations

Hello, my name is Sam. I am here as I am interested in the way.

I am a practitioner of Baguazhang. I primarily study Gao Style though I have over two years of study of Yin Style in the Men Baozhen tradition as well. This practice is really what initially exposed me to the way and where my interest in learning more comes from.

Not much to say other than that. I guess I am excited to see what I can find here. I am really interested to see if I can find shared information on the mythology and mysticism of the way as well as on topics related to neigia. I look forward to reciprocating as well. 

Thanks for having me. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and we look forward to experiencing your reciprocation along the way.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign in to follow this