Lataif

Review of "Bliss Energetics" book by Ron James . . .

The book "Energy Orgasm: Awaken Your Inner Bliss" (2015) (114 pages) by Ron James was recommended in another thread.  I bought a copy from Amazon for $13.00.

Personally, I found it worth the time and money.  But I'm unsure whether other people who don't already have some significant experience in sexual QiGong (or Tantra) would find it equally so. 

The book was useful to me in 2 ways:

(1) it clarified/articulated some theoretical points in a way that improved on my existing understanding of them;

(2) it introduced 2 or 3 new and useful techniques that I'd never come across.

The theoretical points are that "energetic orgasm is in the domain of the parasympathetic nervous system, not creating but actually removing stress" . . . and that "there are 2 main ways of working with the techniques . . .:  one is for stress and anxiety relief . . . and the other is to enter into a sexual meditative state." There's also a better-than-average description of what the experience of energetic orgasm is often like.

The useful techniques include the so called "diamond posture" (on one's back with knees spread open and soles of feet together) . . . certain types of breathing into the perineum . . . and certain energy touch methods using the palms of the hands.

More generally, the book is not particularly well organized.  And the proportions are not quite right (chapters on psychology and diet that are too short to be of much systematic value).  Neither of these bothered me personally because I had enough experience already to know how to pick out what was helpful to me and ignore the rest . . .

• Like 3

Would you recommend an additional source to learn multiple male orgasm? But without PC-squeezing technique.

Would you recommend an additional source to learn multiple male orgasm? But without PC-squeezing technique.

Well, that's the problem.

I think the most effective techniques for energetic orgasm presuppose an established Yin energetic practice (or a "natural" predisposition to such an energetic state) that has primarily nothing to do with orgasms.

Without that, you have to "force" it with Yang PC-squeeze methods . . .          

Edited by Lataif

Thanks for the review Lataif.

Yes E.O.M is based on allowing and not forcing so PC-squeezing is not a part of it although kegels are generally thought to be good for health.

He included the basic diet chapter as a general guideline to help people as he wanted the majority of the book to be purely practical and to my knowledge there is very little material out there which covers these aspects in such a hands on way, in fact I do not know of any book that covers full body energetic orgasm the way this does.

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 1

in my experience.

most effective method

is connection to partner

nothing hidden

nothing hindered

energy flowing freely

between

in this way, a reciprocal cycle

nothing lost, only shared

post-103196-0-59357400-1431881664_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

While directly implying it, I didn't necessarily mean your partner has to be a human.
To answer this question of cultivating without a partner, I would recommend reading Rumi.
The entire universe is our partner, our heart, our self.  Or turn within, it's all there as well.
Open to this and one can know ecstasy far beyond the body.

Keep knocking, and the joy inside will eventually open a window and look out to see who’s there. ~Rumi

You’ve been walking the ocean’s edge, holding up your robes to keep them dry. You must dive naked under, and deeper under, a thousand times deeper! ~Rumi

• Like 4

I've ordered the book this week.

I've read another book today - Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson. It contains 95% of what I already new. It's very simple and I think I won't read it again.

Looking forward to read "Bliss Energetics".

• Like 2

While directly implying it, I didn't necessarily mean your partner has to be a human.

Well this is actually covered but in relation to multi-dimensional beings.

Also the book was not meant as a lesson in spirituality or mysticism but as a practical and down to earth method to experience bliss and multi-inner orgasm leading  you to have your own  experience which can teach you much more than any intellectual discussion.

• Like 1

I've read another book today - Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson. It contains 95% of what I already new. It's very simple and I think I won't read it again.

I have not heard of him but what a name !

The book is not about making love with a partner , it is a means of solo cultivation ;)

Well this is actually covered but in relation to multi-dimensional beings.

Also the book was not meant as a lesson in spirituality or mysticism but as a practical and down to earth method to experience bliss and multi-inner orgasm leading  you to have your own  experience which can teach you much more than any intellectual discussion.

I hear you.

I'm sharing what brought me to that exact place.

• Like 1

Well, I feel that my review of "Love Satisfies" book was to harsh.

It's a good book and it motivated me a lot.

I've found zhang zhuang gets this type of energy flowing nicely.. It's subtle at first and takes some dedication but it's definitely there after practicing for a while. Just my experience.

• Like 1

One way to ignite inner orgasm is to breathe (light) into the LDT and then sit and do yabyum with a deity of sorts which is basically yourself.

This is awesome practice in letting go and letting the sensations flow and the sex center do its work.

I also did some zhan zhuang in between but maybe it isn't necessary.