Henchman21

Personal Practice Discussion Thread Request

8 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Seems like TDB is politically correct, but no longer functioning. 

I had a plan to recapulate the latest physiological research in brain functioning and how that relates to meditation and neigong (as defined by Frantzis Gods playing in the Clouds and the creation of the small medicine as described by Wang Mu). 

But that can wait. 

Let's in the meantime pretend that knowledge about mitochondria separate internal arts from, lets say, low impact aerobics (a hint, it doesn't). 

I'm sure I have might have me one of those private playing grounds later on. 😁 

I'm sure someone has Sean's email and can bug him there if they really want, but so far, it looks to be a fruitless endeavor. Best of luck to him whatever is going on in his life, be it crisis or apathy.

• Sad 1

On 3/20/2020 at 1:18 AM, Cleansox said:

Seems like TDB is politically correct, but no longer functioning. 

I had a plan to recapulate the latest physiological research in brain functioning and how that relates to meditation and neigong (as defined by Frantzis Gods playing in the Clouds and the creation of the small medicine as described by Wang Mu). 

But that can wait. 

Let's in the meantime pretend that knowledge about mitochondria separate internal arts from, lets say, low impact aerobics (a hint, it doesn't). 

I'm sure I have might have me one of those private playing grounds later on. 😁 

You could recapulate in this existing thread for now:

And if there is a book related to what you'd like to explore, you are welcome to start a thread in the library section of my ppd, which we may be able to have moved to your own ppd should it be created.

If it gets out of hand, I do however reserve the right to lock and/or hide the thread until it can be moved to your ppd where you will gain the ability to moderate it as you see fit.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:27 AM, Earl Grey said:

I'm sure someone has Sean's email and can bug him there if they really want, but so far, it looks to be a fruitless endeavor. Best of luck to him whatever is going on in his life, be it crisis or apathy.

... or simple curiosity.

On 2020-03-22 at 1:35 AM, ilumairen said:

You could recapulate in this existing thread for now:

And if there is a book related to what you'd like to explore, you are welcome to start a thread in the library section of my ppd, which we may be able to have moved to your own ppd should it be created.

If it gets out of hand, I do however reserve the right to lock and/or hide the thread until it can be moved to your ppd where you will gain the ability to moderate it as you see fit.

I tend to go to the source material, research on physiology, rather than books. 

To make sure I get the info in the actual context of the research, which often narrows it down in terms of what it means. 

But thanks 😊

I would like my own Personal Practice Journal please. The board said all I had to do is ask... I wish it to be concerning my own personal Jedi practice journal, an eclectic mix of practices including, but not solely- the Daoist Internal Arts; Buddhist meditation, prayer & Mindfulness; Northern Tradition Shamanism, etc. as well as Jedi & Je'daii practices. 

I am a practicing Jedi Knight, of the Universal Life Church, Mindfulness Practitioner, Advanced Dialectical Behavioral Therapy practitioner, beginning Internal Artist (Dragon Dao Yin & aspiring for Nei Dan: Internal Alchemy), Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand. I have been finding keeping a Journal helps- so why not share that Practice Journal with others?

Sincerely, TheGrayJediKnight

I'd like to request a PPD as well please. I remember requesting one before but it got buried.

Hello @admin

How is Tech Support going these days? 

If possible, I would like a PPD with three sections:

General nonsense 

Nei Dan Library 

The relevance of physiology

With regards 

Cleansox 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Hello @admin

General nonsense 

Nei Dan Library 

With regards 

Cleansox 

Sounds like fun, but all you're going to get from tech support is a PPD.  The sections aka threads are up to you to create.  

Looking forward.  

32 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Sounds like fun, but all you're going to get from tech support is a PPD.  The sections aka threads are up to you to create.  

Looking forward.  

I made a request for this similar to ilumairen and her PPJ a while ago and they said it’s possible but would have to be done by tech, not us, and the problem is tech support is not here often...and from what I’ve seen, frankly not interested in doing anything more than the easiest thing because they don’t want to be burdened with extra work.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2020 at 2:12 PM, Wuxia said:

I respectfully request A personal practice discussion thread  please 

You need to be a bit more active here first...

Thanks

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

I made a request for this similar to ilumairen and her PPJ a while ago and they said it’s possible but would have to be done by tech, not us, and the problem is tech support is not here often...and from what I’ve seen, frankly not interested in doing anything more than the easiest thing because they don’t want to be burdened with extra work.

What specifically are you looking for?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, steve said:

What specifically are you looking for?

Thanks

I made the request here on 28th of June to have no action still aside from being told that no existing mods have the ability or skills to do so: 

What I want are those specific sections created in my PPJ and to move each of those threads in the PPJ to designated sections which I will spell out when someone is ready and able to fulfill my request. 

20 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Hello @admin

General nonsense 

Nei Dan Library 

With regards 

Cleansox 

You got it

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I made the request here on 28th of June to have no action still aside from being told that no existing mods have the ability or skills to do so: 

What I want are those specific sections created in my PPJ and to move each of those threads in the PPJ to designated sections which I will spell out when someone is ready and able to fulfill my request. 

@Earl Grey

Never mind, I found your requests... took me a minute.

You should be in good shape.

Let me know if you have any trouble moving your threads to the new sub-forums.

• Like 2