Henchman21

Personal Practice Discussion Thread Request

Dawei,

you catch a lot of undeserved crap for doing your job here without pay,

I do not always agree with every judgement Administration has to lay down but will continue to support you.

By and large... Good Job nice of you to help a new comer feel safe,  I like that.👍🏻

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 3:51 PM, dawei said:

We discussed to reset PPD approval to at least 5 posts.   So you are setup :)

Hey, that's great news. Thank you very much Dawei.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 5:50 PM, dawei said:

We would love to set it up, but as was told Joe before you, once you get to 15 posts you can request it. 

Maybe the staff should about this limit thing as that was imposed to encourage folks to see if this is a place they want to be before a PPD is setup.. but maybe someone wants to increase their post count using the PPD.

Stay tuned.

Good to hear. What does a practice log generally entail, or, what does this community want out of them? 

17 hours ago, Abzu said:

Good to hear. What does a practice log generally entail, or, what does this community want out of them? 

Due to our change in minimum posts to 5, I have setup your PPD here:

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/569-abzu/

You can look at some others out there but is generally open to the discretion of the 'owner'.   Given it's title, some will use it like a blog or diaries on their practices but explore its use as you want.  :)

You have the ability to control the threads as explained here... it is a little dated so you can let me know if something doesn't work or you want some clarification:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/35280-moderating-your-own-ppd/

Hi there,

I would also like to request a PPD.  I will manily use it for discussing sleep issues in depth, as I try to work towards a clear solution.  I want to make it for posterity, to help others, and the hope that other enlightened daobums might pick up something in what I have written, that I haven't.

If you don't think this is suitable for PPD, is there  an alternative place where I can post my daily sleep efforts  and results?

cheers gl

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, Goldleaf said:

Hi there,

I would also like to request a PPD.  I will manily use it for discussing sleep issues in depth, as I try to work towards a clear solution.  I want to make it for posterity, to help others, and the hope that other enlightened daobums might pick up something in what I have written, that I haven't.

If you don't think this is suitable for PPD, is there  an alternative place where I can post my daily sleep efforts  and results?

cheers gl

That sounds like a good plan to use the PPD... you are setup here:  https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/570-goldleaf/

enjoy :)

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2019 at 9:08 AM, Toni said:

I would like to post here too, to talk a little bit about my trainings

Bump 😊

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Old Student said:

Could I please get a personal practice discussion thread?

TIA.

You've got your ppd, and you can create whatever discussion threads you'd like in it. :)

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

You've got your ppd, and you can create whatever discussion threads you'd like in it. :)

thank you... twice :)

7 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Thank you!

• Like 1

I would like to request a special practice log.

I'dd like a place to track my spiritual growth and keep insights I stumble upon.

Thank you kindly.

you can delete mine, I wont be needing it any longer

Edited by joeblast
OMG Harrassment I should report it!! /rolleyes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Hannes said:

@dawei I would like a PPD please.

Thank you.

In case you didn't know, he is not in charge of giving PPDs, Hannes. He is no longer admin. Sorry. :(

You will have to ask @sean, who is unfortunately on indefinite leave. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1

On 2020-03-10 at 2:18 PM, Earl Grey said:

You will have to ask @sean, who is unfortunately on indefinite leave. 

Seems like TDB is politically correct, but no longer functioning. 

I had a plan to recapulate the latest physiological research in brain functioning and how that relates to meditation and neigong (as defined by Frantzis Gods playing in the Clouds and the creation of the small medicine as described by Wang Mu). 

But that can wait. 

Let's in the meantime pretend that knowledge about mitochondria separate internal arts from, lets say, low impact aerobics (a hint, it doesn't). 

I'm sure I have might have me one of those private playing grounds later on. 😁 

• Haha 1