Henchman21

Personal Practice Discussion Thread Request

5 hours ago, Miroku said:

May I ask for a Personal Practice Discussion? :blush:

You can ask all you want, but if you don't have that dreadful wind tunnel stuff taken care of, you'll never get one!

Just kidding, but you do have the wind tunnel under control don't you?

And will you please try to get Inuyasha to join the Dao Bums?

The higher ups have told me I can't make it conditional on Inuyasha joining, so OK, here it is:

Miroku

But Inuyasha had better show up!

Zhongyongdaoist, Concierge

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

You can ask all you want, but if you don't have that dreadful wind tunnel stuff taken care of, you'll never get one!

Just kidding, but you do have the wind tunnel under control don't you?

And will you please try to get Inuyasha to join the Dao Bums?

The higher ups have told me I can't make it conditional on Inuyasha joining, so OK, here it is:

Miroku

But Inuyasha had better show up!

Zhongyongdaoist, Concierge

Haha! You caught me. Yes Inuyasha will show up, but only on my screen as it is my favourite anime. :lol:

16 hours ago, innervoice said:

Could I please have a PPD - I would like to have a quiet place to focus on study & practice

Before any staff fulfills this request, I am talking with him about some things... 

• Thanks 1

Is it the case that if I started a topic, the rules of this bulletin board are that it will be transferred to my Personal Practice Discussion on my written request (assuming, that I also first jump through whatever hoops are necessary for access to the PPD function)?

If that is the case, please consider this to be a request both for access to the PPD function and for the transfer to it of the Brexit topic that I started.

☮️

Edited by Daemon

1 hour ago, Daemon said:

Is it the case that if I started a topic, the rules of this bulletin board are that it will be transferred to my Personal Practice Discussion on my written request (assuming, that I also first jump through whatever hoops are necessary for access to the PPD function)?

If that is the case, please consider this to be a request both for access to the PPD function and for the transfer to it of the Brexit topic that I started.

☮️

No hoops, no dog or pony show...

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/549-daemon/

Topic has been moved as well.

• Like 1

Are you saying I can create my own pockets lair source of I where I can create as I desire and where all I love will shine in the light that I radiate into that which I love and that which supports the love that I radiate? woaah, that's deep. Can I become a TAO GOD PPD as well? 

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

Are you saying I can create my own pockets lair source of I where I can create as I desire and where all I love will shine in the light that I radiate into that which I love and that which supports the love that I radiate? woaah, that's deep. Can I become a TAO GOD PPD as well? 

Here you go:

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/550-emeraldhead/

52 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Thank you! Yes - please create a PPD. And could you place this topic in there? I heard all the (pseudo)reasons for not putting the thing to the test before, and I don't wish to see this topic to drown in a sea of irrelevant posts like the previous one.

Here you go...

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/551-wandelaar/

I would like to request a personal practice log please to track my progress and growth.

Thanks

Edited by SirYuri

12 hours ago, Kar3n said:

I can make you a practice journal if you'd like.

7 hours ago, Integrated said:

Sounds nice, thank you! :D

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/555-integrated/

Moderating your own PPD

I can move any of your existing posts or topics into your PPD, just PM me links if the need arises. Once they have been moved though, we do not move them back to their original location outside of the PPD.

• Thanks 1