AbandonEgo

Hi

Hi everyone,

I am a seeker of truth lost in the world of chaos. I am looking for answers to develop myself into a greater being. I want to discover my true nature and am willing to develop and change as needed. I wish to be enlightened, to have the full spiritual experience of what life has to offer. Rather than the robotic monotony of society. I want to be proud of myself and happy with who I am. But what is I? is it just a mere expression of acknowledging one's existence. I wish it to mean a connectedness with everything within me and outside of me. or perhaps as bruce lee said in enter the dragon, "there is no 'I'"

Well I am just beggining on my spritual path. I suppose i am curious to know where i should begin.

I have studied TaeKwonDo from 1996 to 2003 and have a second degree black belt. but belts are only to keep our pants up.

I took non matriculated classes in a community colleges to learn a very little bit of Pranayanam Yoga, Qi Gung, and Tai Chi. But i am not sure how to verbalize what i have learned.

I learned some White Crane Kung Fu for a few months and a few weeks of Bikram Yoga practice.

And I have met an amazing spiritual being, who remains anonymous to the world, who imparted me with some spiritual power, which I have squandered by misunderstanding the being as well as myself.

Also I met and fell in love with an amazing girl recently who loves me unconditionally. And that to me is devine.

All in all i think i am safe to say that I know nothing! hahahah. I wish to be connected to eternal devinity. I hope that being part of this community can help me do so.

Respectfully,

AbandonEgo.

Hey, AbandonEgo! I love your username. I almost went with Nomind myself, but I knew I'd never be able to live up to the moniker, lol. Anyhow, welcome to the forum!

:D

my name is an ideal i want represent. I would only say a truly enlightened person has let go of the ego illusion. For the most part, i am sure you will be able to exemplify nomind with enough practice. just don't give up. if you got something you beleive in, you need to protect it. because the world will too easily make you doubt yourself.