bojole

Qigong

Hi,

my name is Dennis, I'm 32 year old and I live in Eastern Europe.

I've started practicing qigong in March. It was a simple exercise - squeezing the PC-muscle (read it in a book, but not by Mantek Cia).

And I've noticed that I started to feel the energy at the top of my head.

In May I started to practice Zhan Zhuang by watching Lam Kam Chuen's videos (Stand Still, Be Fit).

I've noticed again the energy at the top of my head and also my head and body is itching a little.

(but when I'm at gym lifting weight my head is itching very-very strong, and I understand that this is because of qigong or Zhan Zhuang)

(while I'm writing this the top of my head is itching :) )

P.S. Sorry for my English

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't want to leave energy in your head. Bring it down to your LDT. Also I reccomemd staying away from Mantak Chia. Master Lam is great though.

• Like 1