Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

Waking up, is an experiential attainment.

im not claiming that iv woken up. but i find the experience of life. very strange. when im not awake i use concepts and ideas to get by. 

when im awake i realize everyone is using ideas and just floating around trying to be comfortable. 

• Like 3

Waking up is the most not-weird experience I have encountered.

I agree, not-weird, and with very few bells and whistles. Now being awake, that might be something else altogether  :D

my previous self

So what are you waking up to?

Ask six 'why' questions to get to the bottom of the issue... here, asking six 'waking up' questions is meant to help get to the base issue.

• Like 2

So what are you waking up to?

Ask six 'why' questions to get to the bottom of the issue... here, asking six 'waking up' questions is meant to help get to the base issue.

Reality 

Reality 

I never really did like that word...  but it seems fitting that we got here :)

So I'll not ask six times about waking up.. but ask another question (or two):

What is sleep?  and are we ever truly asleep?

Reality is a misnomer, illusions and delusions are just as 'real' and have just as much effect on things as anything else, so waking up is more like growing up, or becoming more in line with the Tao, God's plan, whatever you like to call it. So syncing with the Tao is maybe what some would call waking up to Reality. It as if ones own limited schemas are being replaced constantly, through a series of emptying and filling. The sooner you can empty your old schemas and truly be aware, the sooner you can awake. We all are constantly doing this, just at different rates. Those who have learned 24/7 'meditation' have simply learned not to create/re-create/reify schemas....the end of schemas is the end of the dream. Not to knock the dream, it is certainly a part and parcel of the Isness, but the ones who wake up truly are freed from delusion eternally, unless they so choose to enter it again, which I think some might, because eternity is a long time, and Gods do like to play!

Sign in to follow this