Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Heart transplant memory transfers

I'm interested to find out if any one knows any checkable resources on this subject. It is claimed in "The Heart's Code" by Paul Pearsall (and quoted by Mantak Chia in lectures) that an 8 year old girl was able to lead police to the killer of her 10 year old heart donor, by providing concrete information that could only have been known to the victim.

Has anyone ever looked into this? Is the girl's name ever quoted? Was there any confirmation from the police that this was indeed how the murder was solved?

I'm personally quite inclined to accept cellular memory, but when talking to beloved sceptics, I am forced to admit that all the evidence is distressingly anecdotal.

Any help?

Hi Ian,

Very interesting subject. I think the evidence is lacking only because material science is too limited to understand the phenomenon. So if you want evidence, you have to look outside the conventional realm, to a more energetic physiology. In other words, what you're describing can be explained physiologically, although not with the kind of material physiology that most people are looking at. So even though it's completely explainable in a certain context, many people won't be satisfied because they don't accept explanations that can't be validated by material science.

What you're describing is very much like what we talked about in the blood transfusion thread. The organs contain spiritual forces, and the heart particularly relates to the astral or soul function, and contains consciousness. The blood is a primary flow, very fluid and dreamy and etheric, but you can't do much with it in that state. It needs the heart to sort of arrest that flow, and that creates consciousness.

That's the real purpose of the cardiovascular system. The heart isn't just a mechanical pump, but contains these spiritual forces of consciousness. The material tissue that the organs are made of, is formed out of a weaving of the spiritual forces through various ethers. So organ transplants are going to impact a person's consciousness dramaticallly.

As for a transplant recipient being aware of certain details of the donor, I think we've seen evidence for that empirically. The subtle physiology certainly explains the process.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much if it's just a collection of different peoples' perceptions and not grounded in an understanding of the principles behind it. But empirical data can be meaningful when we can see behind the veil of outer appearances, to the inner content of what's going on.

-Karen

Its very intriguing. It goes along pretty well w/ TCM theory I think. There's a book out on heart recipients memories. There was a thread on heart transplants on the healing tao usa site a long time ago.

I'm generally skeptical, but echoed memories from transplants and a book I read about the scientific pursuit of children reincarnated memories (right down to birth and death marks) make me keep an open mind.

Michael

Few years ago Lama Ole told a similar story. One of his students had a heart transplantation, and experienced strange things. He had to fight all night with a biker guy,for weeks, about who owns the body. And he got the heart of someone killed in a motorcycle accident. According to Lama Ole the heart carries the energy of the mind.

Also, my girlfriend was very sensitive, and she got some blood in the hospital (against her will), and she felt 3 different person's blood, and she could describe them. We don't have any proof, but she did some pretty amazing stuff before, so I believe her.

I'm interested to find out if any one knows any checkable resources on this subject. It is claimed in "The Heart's Code" by Paul Pearsall (and quoted by Mantak Chia in lectures) that an 8 year old girl was able to lead police to the killer of her 10 year old heart donor, by providing concrete information that could only have been known to the victim.

Has anyone ever looked into this? Is the girl's name ever quoted? Was there any confirmation from the police that this was indeed how the murder was solved?

I'm personally quite inclined to accept cellular memory, but when talking to beloved sceptics, I am forced to admit that all the evidence is distressingly anecdotal.

Any help?

I can't remember the guy's name, but Jeff Rense had a guest parapsychology speaker on (highly educated PHD). He said that there is much scientific evidence that the heart and especially the solar plexus have "thinking" capabilites and some cellular structures identical to the brain. I think they also talked about heart transplants etc briefly. I will see if I can track the name down.

On a similar note, I saw a documentary years ago called Walking After Midnight where a man was convicted of murder after a young Indian Girl claimed to be the reincarnation of his wife, and gave detailed testimony against him.

Just found the guy from Rense: Dean Radin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Radin

http://www.deanradin.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Entangled-Minds-Extr...9017&sr=8-1

If you are interested I can upload the mp3 interviews to a file share for you.

Sign in to follow this