MooNiNite

Spirits knocking on doors

I think spirits knock really hard on my door in order to wake me up when im sleeping.

Any opinions?

Just a few examples...

I've had what I would call a few 'visits'.   Usually it is like someone has grabbed my head and stuck a hot poker into my crown and my head goes immediately flush.   After one episode my wife asked me what was wrong, seeing my face...   :o

I had some really strange happenings with my smoke detector when appealing to the deities... it seems the periodic beep was possibly annoying and it always stopped during the exchanges...  The simple solution was to just change the batteries... but I kept wondering why the noise stopped in that particular room during this event.  :huh:

One night, I was jolted awake and felt rather paralyzed by an energetic current of voltage-like sensation throughout my body...  it lasted two hours.   When it was done, I was dripping wet... needless to say, my wife also woke up dripping in sweat and asking me if we needed to open the windows  :blush:

• Like 3

I think spirits knock really hard on my door in order to wake me up when im sleeping.

Any opinions?

Knock Knock

Who's there ?

Opportunity.

Don't be silly - opportunity doesn't knock twice!

• Like 3

Knock Knock

Who's there ?

Opportunity.

Don't be silly - opportunity doesn't knock twice!

Sad truth :/

'Sad', or 'happy' truth -- I guess it depends whether one is a pessimist or an optimist.

It's like the proverbial analogy of the beer glass - is it 'half-full', or 'half-empty' ? One could say, "How lucky we are if opportunity knocks once. Or we could say how unlucky we are that it doesn't knock twice.

Edited by ThisLife

Most of the time when someone knocks on my door it is someone I don't want to see or hear from.

• Like 2

Most of the time when someone knocks on my door it is someone I don't want to see or hear from.

Now, that genuinely is a 'sad truth.'

Is it because of the neighbourhood you live in, or the kind of people you find your life entwined with ?

Edited by ThisLife

Now, that genuinely is a 'sad truth.'

Is it because of the neighbourhood you live in, or the kind of people you find your life entwined with ?

Heavy question.  Actually, I live in a pretty nice neighborhood.  There are a lot of rentals in the area so people come and go all the time.  Right now there are nice people here.

My best friend doesn't knock.  He has permission to just come on in.

People who knock want something from me - either my money or my soul.

I don't even answer my phone until after the answer machine has picked up and if whoever is calling doesn't start talking it is either a wrong number or a solicitor.  People who know me know this and will start talking as if I am listening.

And everyone who is no longer a part of my life need to stay that way.

I really do prefer being left alone.

• Like 2

'Sad', or 'happy' truth -- I guess it depends whether one is a pessimist or an optimist.

It's like the proverbial analogy of the beer glass - is it 'half-full', or 'half-empty' ? One could say, "How lucky we are if opportunity knocks once. Or we could say how unlucky we are that it doesn't knock twice.

Well i just turned down a pretty sweet job. and i dont think i did it very consciously. so sad truth for my present situation lol.

Heavy question.  Actually, I live in a pretty nice neighborhood.  There are a lot of rentals in the area so people come and go all the time.  Right now there are nice people here.

My best friend doesn't knock.  He has permission to just come on in.

People who knock want something from me - either my money or my soul.

I don't even answer my phone until after the answer machine has picked up and if whoever is calling doesn't start talking it is either a wrong number or a solicitor.  People who know me know this and will start talking as if I am listening.

And everyone who is no longer a part of my life need to stay that way.

I really do prefer being left alone.

I just noticed yesterday that they've changed the wording at the bottom of people's post from "Like", to "Thanks for this." What an inspired idea that was from whoever came up with and implemented it. Personally, I can't think of many situations where that wording applies more perfectly than with your post above. If a person hangs around a forum like this long enough, you quickly recognise the other regulars. Yet, unlike in 'real life situations', you never ever see, meet, or talk to these people. Usually the time spent together is just talking theoretically about some religious / philosophic topic that we get ourselves fired up about, but which is actually completely disconnected from our real life.

Yes, of course the shared interest in anonymity and talking about disconnected topics is a bond of sorts, ... but after a while, (at least for me), the conversations can end up feeling like there's nothing 'real' in them anywhere. Like they're only a hair's breadth away from spending one's time watching daytime television.

But when someone like yourself, has the honesty and courage to once in a while let down the anonymous internet persona we all hide behind --- I find like I've finally made some kind of connection with the living person behind the pseudonym.  Your post gave me a genuine feeling for the situation and the lifestyle you presently find yourself in.

So, thanks very much for that. 

(And thanks too, for saving me from daytime television !)

• Like 1

what if spirits... had your number?

When you're sure it's not humans knocking your door

If they feel bad to you, I would explicitly tell them to go away, never to knock at your door again.

Tell them that before you go to sleep, close your door with mindfulness in that sense. Giving the door the sense of: they will not pass this border. That you don't allow any knocking on it or anything else.

Keep that up for a time, don't doubt your actions, close yourself for that what you deem unfit to enter your room and your life. ( as you would do with obnoxious human strangers)

If that doesn't work ( keep it up for some time)  you gotta ask help I think.

Friend of mine had such problems. Those spirits didn't only knock at his door but touched him with cold clammy hands...he shivered remembering it, ( while it was something that had happened 30 years ago)

so someone with strong clear vision etc came to help him, cleaned out his house from  them and helped him close his aura.

I never had something like that, but this i can tell.

and, don't give up, don't despair, that will probably make you even more attractive

bless you

Bes

• Like 2

So, thanks very much for that. 

(And thanks too, for saving me from daytime television !)

Your post brought thoughts of my best friend, a non-denominational Christian.

We talk simultaneously of our "real" life mixed in with our beliefs and philosophies.  We talk about our life and how our "real" conditions effect our philosophy.

Yeah, we talk about the weather too.  Hehehe.  And we talk about Baltimore.

• Like 1

I have Lakota Indian "Dream Catchers" around the house and they work most of the time.

If they feel bad to you, I would explicitly tell them to go away, never to knock at your door again.

Tell them that before you go to sleep, close your door with mindfulness in that sense. Giving the door the sense of: they will not pass this border. That you don't allow any knocking on it or anything else.

Keep that up for a time, don't doubt your actions, close yourself for that what you deem unfit to enter your room and your life. ( as you would do with obnoxious human strangers)

If that doesn't work ( keep it up for some time)  you gotta ask help I think.

Friend of mine had such problems. Those spirits didn't only knock at his door but touched him with cold clammy hands...he shivered remembering it, ( while it was something that had happened 30 years ago)

so someone with strong clear vision etc came to help him, cleaned out his house from  them and helped him close his aura.

I never had something like that, but this i can tell.

and, don't give up, don't despair, that will probably make you even more attractive

bless you

Bes

You believe most spirits are evil?

I do not now much about spirits, but it seemed to me that you asked a serious question and up till now there haven't been much serious answers.

When they wake you up at night that sounds to me as not something you like. 

The last years i sometimes eh...feel that i contact non-physical entities. At first it freaked me out, really. But now it's a bit like. When i meet a new human, i try to meet him/her, get an idea who s/he is, whether there's mutual interest, trust etc.

Now I find, i do the same with 'spirits' some might be nice or good, some maybe evil, or just dull. But whatever they are they have to respect your personal boundaries, just as you want that from your fellow humans.

And now that you asked this question, the following memory comes up:

When I was a teenager, my eldest brother died. After his death he came back as a spirit in the big , old creaky house were the family lived . My mum and i, and one of my sisters could hear him walking the stairs ( and other things...). At first it had something decidedly strange. One of us heard it, looked up and saw that the others heard it too. But my father and my other sibs didn't hear it. I've never really understood it.

About two years later i moved to my first own place. And found that my brother had followed me. I didn't want that, so I told him and he didn't come back. But when i was at the familyhouse, he was still there, he hadn't left us. I know my sister had the same, for much longer, she didn't tell him off  at first.

My brother was a very nice young man, i loved him a lot and for us it was sad that he had to die so young. But he was decidedly not evil. But he did, as a 'spirit' act in ways that I didn't like and therefor I asked him to go away.

Hope this helps, or that someone more knowledgeable can post here

Any opinions?

Your mum ? 

• Like 2

yes, its getting like that

< knocking sound >

Oh crap!   <goes to the door >    OH ! Its just  the brush turkey    :)  ... that's a relief ! 

• Like 2

If the Niwan is functional, and the BaiHui is open to a degree- it can cause 'knockings, bangings, etc" @ random. (if left unattended and unregulated i.e., aura has micro-tears)

If the YongQuan is open, as well- your body is similar to a bar magnet, and the ElectroMagnetic Field pulls condensation in wood, sheetrock, [knocking, banging etc] and can tamper with electrical appliances.

(The Full Moon affects bodies of water)

I could go into more details, but this is the gist of it, from my own experience.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

If the Niwan is functional, and the BaiHui is open to a degree- it can cause 'knockings, bangings, etc" @ random. (if left unattended and unregulated i.e., aura has micro-tears)

If the YongQuan is open, as well- your body is similar to a bar magnet, and the ElectroMagnetic Field pulls condensation in wood, sheetrock, [knocking, banging etc] and can tamper with electrical appliances.

(The Full Moon affects bodies of water)

I could go into more details, but this is the gist of it, from my own experience.

Can you explain Ni wan? i believe BaiHui is the top of the head. Where are you proposing these knockings come from?

im certain most of what you are saying is open.

interesting though.