Sign in to follow this  
Oneironaut

Anyone here familiar with fundamentals 3 & 4 from Michael Winns healing dao system?

From his healing dao website it states that fundamentals 3 & 4 can be done before fundamentals 1 & 2. In that case I'm assuming they can also be done in conjunction with fundamentals 1 (healing sounds and inner smile).

Can anyone here familiar with the material in fundamentals 3 & 4 link me to simplified (but effective) and complete online sources of the information taught in those?

I don't really have time to go through hours of hours of the audio and DVD's just yet & it'll probably be another year before I can attend his classes in person to receive direct transmission. Thanks.

So if anyone has any sources where I can learn the core and most important information that will help me out once I'm able to reach those parts of the fundamentals I would greatly appreciate it.

Michaels dvd_s are really long, but you can skip the theory and questions/answers parts and listen only practices ... but I would recommend to take some time and listen alltogether once, for better understanding ... and latter on, listen just to the practices ...  ;)

Fundamentals 3/4:

Edited by Jox

I wanted to know if there are any good and effective sources online that boils down and simplifies the core teachings.

At the moment I cannot listen to hours worth of audio but I would like to get to the practices straight away.

Namo Amitabha Buddha

Hi Oneironaut,

Google,qigong meridians.

Click on qigong institute.

Find 185 page PDFs by Jamie McRitchie.

Blessings

Humbly juls.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this