Lataif

herbal orgasm . . . (?)

One of the other threads reminded me of something I've wondered about more than once.

Intuitively, it seems to me that there "ought" to be some herbal mixture that would trigger an energetic orgasm.

Even with my limited experience of herbs, I've seen them produce a wide enough variety of effects (for example:  cinnamon in hot water giving you a pretty good yang rush) . . . that it seems to not be asking too much to expect that energetic orgasm could be another one of them.

What does everyone else think (?)

The Haoma plant is a central element in the legend surrounding the conception of Zoroaster. In the story, his father Pouroshaspa took a piece of the Haoma plant and mixed it with milk. He gave his wife Dugdhova one half of the mixture and he consumed the other. They then conceived Zoroaster who was instilled with the spirit of the plant.

• Like 2

Seems to me one can get carried away on quests looking for exotic plants from remote corners of the world. What's wrong with simple Cannabis Sativa or Indica, bought from your local dealer or back yard home-grower ?

I'm not so sure that either one leads to orgasm, (you may perhaps be confusing herbal highs with her thighs.)

From my experience, I'd have to say that magic mushrooms are always pretty damned good for a few herbal insights as well.

Happy explorations !

Edited by ThisLife

Hot Chocolate w/ Irish Creme liquor on a cold winter day comes pretty close for me.

• Like 1

Personally, I think the pursuit of orgasm is misguided.

Bear in mind that on an open forum like this there needs to be topics which appeal to every age range. The perennial favourite of the 'under twenties' is always orgasm-related. Have patience, like coitus itself, the excitement soon passes.

• Like 1

Personally, I think the pursuit of orgasm is misguided.

The experience of inner orgasm , full body energetic orgasm, goes a lot deeper than traditional orgasm , it opens channels and helps to open the centers but most of all it is a very powereful tool in shifting depression and anxiety , now for me , something that can and has cleared up my depression where all else has failed has not equaled one single second of misguidance.

The fact it is mentioned that only the under 20s would be interested is puzzling ?

As far as herbal methods , you have aphrodisiacs and you have testosterone builders , but the main thing would be something that can take you deep into relaxation , much better and safer learning to do this through a natural meditative state.

Edited by Bruce Qi

I know about the internal and the external. Having experienced both, I am still pretty sure there are better ways to go without extensively having either.

Edit/addition: It can be good for some things---but without a specific reason, I think it is misguided.

Ok , well you go without either my friend :) personally I like a little bliss in my life ;)

• Like 1

Damiana, of course, as long as you have a good baseline of high quality fish oil intake

• Like 3

Damiana, of course, as long as you have a good baseline of high quality fish oil intake

long time no read. 

Good to see you back here :)

• Like 2

Hey Zane , great to see you again , you are mentioned in my teachers new book !

What do you get when you take an African herbivore and put it on a merry go round?

An Afro-dizzy-yak...

A commendable effort. Definitely eight out of ten for the punnish humour. But unfortunately your lack of geographical awareness brings down your overall score. Zero out of ten for geography and zoology ... yaks are herbivores from Tibet, which is in Asia, (or Central Asia, if you wish to be even more precise). And that's a LONG ways away from Africa.

As a further consideration, yaks are actually quite a large animal. They would have great difficulty fitting onto any standard sized merry-go-round. (And as they are also extremely powerful, its handler would have great difficulty keeping his yak there long enough for it to get dizzy.)

Are you certain that this is a factual account you have related to us here ?

Edited by ThisLife

Hi TL,

A long long time ago, there was only one continent... Africa. All life on earth, according to DNA testing, comes from Africa. Therefore, any yak is really an African yak.

As well, I agree. Yaks are pretty big and hard to get on merry go rounds, but if you feed them popcorn, they will follow you anywhere.

I'm not trying to buffalo you, I'm just yaking around.. :)

• Like 1

Now you've gone and got me so stimulated and aquiver about yaks that, once I discovered their African origins and their unexpected love of popcorn, I simply had to find out more. 

Unfortunately, not a lot has been written about these rather shy and retiring creatures. But happily, after two days of in-depth research I finally discovered a poem that Ogden Nash had written about them, (though he was later obliged to change their species to 'cows' out of necessity for the rhyme), ... then later, against all odds I found an obscure reference to them written up in the minutes of the Fur Trader's AGM of 1934, regarding the local native inhabitants of Canada's far north.  

In the spirit of sharing arcane knowledge with a fellow yak-o-phile, can I show you my gleanings ? :

(1) 

I've never seen a purple cow

I hope I never see one

But I can tell you, anyhow,

I'd rather see one than be one.

(2)

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft.  Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 1