soaring crane

A personality test that doesn't suck

Being the realist that I am, I ordinarily block this kind of nonesense from Faceboook when I see it, but this one intrgued me and I think it could be interresting for a lot of Bums:

http://quizly.io/quiz/1671/begin/1

Based on what you saw in these images, you are the realistic type. Some would say you are pessimistic because you can identify the cause of many unpleasant situations, correctly evaluate the current state of events and predict how they would turn out, based on your practical, logical and solution-oriented thinking. Basically, you see things just as they are and this doesn't make you a pessimist. You can successfully accept that sometimes things don’t go as we want them to in life and you can easily adapt to that. You’re smart and introspective: you tend to think of more than others do and can appreciate some alone time. You are independent and persistent, you fight for what you believe in, making you an inspiration to others.

• Like 1

Interesting. I got the same result - the realistic type.

That was a given, Master Chang :-)

edit: we should use this test to help select moderators, lol

I be realistic.  Though realistically I'd have to admit that the test relies too much on stereotyping.  Truth is the real answer to most is 'I don't know, just guessing from a limited number of choices that playing off bias's'. 

• Like 1

I be realistic. Though realistically I'd have to admit that the test relies too much on stereotyping. Truth is the real answer to most is 'I don't know, just guessing from a limited number of choices that playing off bias's'.

I don't know. The results I've seen thus far have been pretty darned accurate.

Haha... And that makes you a... Divergent? :-)

It makes him agree with me that these tests are   ....     

• Like 2

It said I was an idealist , He he he.

But frankly the answer choices didn't really fit what I read into the faces. 

• Like 1