Sign in to follow this  
Chip

Greetings- Breath Meditation - You Tube Video -

Friends of the Dao,

Greetings to you and yours.

I offer the below instructional video as a gift to you, and in the spirit of assisting you in your meditation practice.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts....   :)

Respectfully,

Chip

Personal Introduction:  I discovered meditation as a powerful tool to help counteract stressful job situations in the late 1990s. Since that time, I have led numerous meditation groups at the Synthesis Center of Saint Mary’s, the Collins Institute of Calvert, and for the Evolve Yoga and Wellness Interdisciplinary Yoga Teacher Training. As a meditation instructor, I offer a variety of meditation experiences that encompass the basics of breath, sound, and light meditation techniques. I bring forward a desire to pass on to the community what I hae learned through many years of intensive meditation practice. My focus is to offer you a variety of simplistic yet powerful meditative techniques that can be integrated into your everyday life.

The Breath of Human Evolution - Instructional Video (you tube link below)

Description: An audio visual teaching video that integrates many powerful meditation techniques that can be easily integrated into your personal meditation practice. These techniques use OM, as a visual and resonant sound archetype, to propel your meditations into new levels of energetic expansion, integration,  and consciousness coalescence. OM is acoustically communicated via deeply resonant Gyer Yhang Overtone chanting techniques to facilitate within you a feeling of universal expansiveness and connection.

Dedication: In an effort to bring forward holistic and supportive health and education learning opportunities through the science of sacred sound,  I offer this Meditation as a benefit for all sentient beings, past, present, and future.

Synthesis Center of Saint Mary’s

Resonance Project Breath Meditation

Basic Meditation Steps:

1. Grab & Hold Vibrational Energy: Cross the Knot of the Tongue - Jivha Bandha; Close Root Chakra - Mula Bandha; Circular Breath; Unite - Micro-Cosm.

2. Align: Extend Celestial Axis & Connect to Celestial Centers; Collapse Time & Space into Physical Form; Breathe through Extended Celestial Circuit; Unite Micro-Cosm with Macro-Cosm.

3. Coalesce: Build Spinning Spherical Yin Body; Spherical Breath (Alternate Nostril Technique); Breathe a Spinning Spherical Vortex of Prana; Saturate Body to Quantum Consciousness level

Exponentially Increase Energy / Frequency.

• Like 1

Hello Chip, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Sign in to follow this