Yasel4life

Hello experts

i can teach you this

be calm

let your tensions melt away

once you can do this controlling your ejaculation will be no big deal

if you want to do this, love yourself and massage yourself.

with time you will lose tensions in your body

and loosen up

this is the enemy of ejaculation.

if you need more let me know.

side note: experts do not exist

Edited by mantis

Dunno. i have noticed that since changing my diet, I can ejaculate quite often, and have no real loss of energy, I'm not tired or weak anymore when I ejaculate. The changes I've made include cutting out most cooked and processed foods, and eating plenty of good-quality raw animal foods.

Don't confuse me w/ an expert. From the discussions here on retention there is a real controversy if 'forced' celibacy particularly for the youngish does more harm then good. Clyman admittedly has some juice but is not without controversy (and a bit of ego IMHO).

Instead of sweating out 100 days of celibacy you may want to consider another gi gung route. I like Michael Winns products, many of are fans of his Primordial Chi gung. I really like the routine on Fundamentals I video and his Fundamentals II has a nice routine called Pangu. Plus he's a accessible teacher. Course he's not w/out ego or controversy. Hell everyones controversial :( .

What I'm saying is Clyman's isn't the only game in town. If you have the time and inclination read through some old posts to see what people here have been into. Certainly the practice dujour is Lama Max's Kunlun(see hell statment). Thats not to say we're all lightweight guru hoppers, but he certainly looks interesting, accessible and highly juiced.

Look around, see what path has head and heart.

Michael