Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Test: Can chi really be channeled through phones

I am going to test this out. Anyone want to call me and try it? I am planning on going off grid soon anyways, so I am going to put this number out there to test the hypothesis... My number is 585 485 9594...anyone who is brave enough to call me at this number go ahead. I will likely not be paying for phone service soon, so this number will be dead in about a week. Before you do, however please PM me a code word from your Dbums account, then text me that code word before you call from your 'caller ID' blocked phone (so I can't see your number) and if the code word matches I will pick up the phone...

Please don't call too early in the morning though...you must be energy sensitive though for it to work right. I figure even if energy is lost either of from caller/receiver, that it is worth it in the interest of science....

Energy is not transmitted through the phone, but listening on a phone or texting someone helps keep you focused on that person, which makes it easier to notice energy flows with them. Also, if someone believes that energy is stronger through a phone then something like texting, that belief will affect their perception.

You can also do such experiments easily with the chat room. Enjoy and have fun with it.

• Like 5

It's not transmitted through the physical phone, or electronic blips on a computer screen. Rather, it's transmitted by the INFORMATION that resonates outward when you talk or type. Information isn't just an abstract detail made to describe physical things, but rather a living force onto itself. 

Yeah I used to point out pervs when I picked up their energy on thetaobums but that got me in trouble. haha.

Recently I picked up one perv on thetaobums but I can't say who, obviously.

But I will say that actually the qigong master confirmed my reading of one person after I told him.

But anyway - if you want to feel energy over the phone then get a qigong master phone healing.

A person can send energy but it really depends on the type of energy - how much, etc.

Talking to a person would definitely help to focus the energy I think.

But yeah even typing online stores up a person's energy.

I had one coworker email me this nice - supposedly nice email to meet me.

But she had so much anger energy in the message that I fasted for 3 days to clear out her anger.

After 3 days of sitting in full lotus the anger finally got transformed into this huge internal kundalini bliss.

I went into the meeting all blissed out and thankful for all the extra energy she had sent me. haha.

Still they tried to get me mad - tried to attack me.

Anyway good luck with your experiment. I'm not supposed to send energy anymore.

but the other day someone emailed me asking about getting a phone healing from the qigong master.

I related this story how we were in class and the lady in front of me started freaking out because the previous week we had practiced long distance healing. The qigong master asked for someone to heal and so the lady offered her friend in the hospital.

So after he got the friend's name, age, etc. he healed the friend.

So the next week the lady was freaking out because she said her friend had a miraculous recovery right when he had sent the energy. So as she talked about it she couldn't figure out how he did it and she was losing it.

He nonchalantly raised his hands over his head to yawn but as he brought his hand down he slightly faced his palm toward the lady. Since i was sitting behind her I felt this energy blast melt into her and she immediately calmed down. It was like this blast of qi-bliss. haha. I don't think anyone else even noticed.

• Like 2

OH that reminds me - the same day I related that story - I went to work and this lady was yelling at work - freaking out and non-stop screaming. A customer. I was with another worker - a female - behind this wall. I always joke about qigong at work only I call myself brujo since my coworkers speak Spanish and I do with them. So I was then hiding behind this piece of machinery so my coworker couldn't see me. I went into full lotus and I flexed my pineal gland and I shot out "yin qi" at the screaming lady. She immediately stopped yelling.

So then I went to tell my other female coworker. Actually I had sent energy to her once by accident when I sat across from her while I was in full lotus - at the lunch table. haha. But anyway she was immediately intrigued and asked where and how I had sent the energy - so I showed her and I said - look at here. I pointed to the side of my neck. As I flexed my pineal gland the vagus nerve on the side of my neck immediately started pulsating as it pulls up the energy from my lower body. She thought it was hilarious or intriguing to say the least.

There was a dude from thetaobums who actually came to my house after the qigong master called me to say I already knew him. haha. So then I also showed him the pulsating vagus nerve. But I was sitting in full lotus next to him and suddenly he exclaimed - 'your eyes are pulsating!" or something like that. Indeed I already knew they were pulsating but no one had ever said anything to me about it. haha. So I explained - yeah that is the energy going out of my eyes - into him. Again it was just yin qi energy.

It was just weak energy - I was eating vegetarian while he was here and not much of it because I wanted to not smell from toxins leaching out of my skull. He said I didn't smell at all - so that was pretty awesome.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I don't think its silly, I wanted to experience it, so I asked. Unfortunately, my ex-girlfriend took my phone, so I can't try it now...that's why I wrote that other thread in off-topic. I posted this thread after having a long conversation with a friend of mine across country. I always have a short phone threshold, and feel exhausted afterwards. I was wondering if some of the more experienced practitioners here could sense some type of chi leaving me, or send me some in a way that left me feeling recharged. My intent here is to convince myself that its possible, because I am a little skeptical, because I was consideringn contacting Innersoundqigong's teacher and getting a phone healing, but that's a lot of money to me, so I'd like to feel more sure about it...

Chi can be transmitted by any medium whatsoever. There is no conceivable conduit that couldn't be highly successful.

Chi can easily be transmitted over any distance without any physical medium whatever. But a contact via a phone or a computer screen may focus and amplify the psychic connection.

Jeff, Dawei and I are sometimes having fun experimenting with such things in the chat room. Be free to join us.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

I think that Chi as intelligent bioenergy cannot be transmitted by any man-made "unnatural" device etc. However Chi can be transmitted through natural matter only. Shen on the otherhand is much faster going and "conscious" bioenergy that can go through anything and everything solid etc.

All things natural does have Chi, Chi comes from nature so this conclusion is only natural for something living to not live in an unlivable environment. Its all the electromagnetism that inhibits or hinders the flow of Chi. All around us is more or less electrical equipment so in such areas Chi flows at its very lowest of amounts or not at all. This becoming from the earth and space of course.

This is my view on this matter. I tend to keep my energy to myself, at least for the time being till I find something of value to project it to.

• Like 1

I have some good evidence that indeed the phone does channel the energy.

Qigong master Jim Nance shared in 2005 how he was healing this lady's son - the lady was with her son in the hospital. The phone got so hot that the lady threw the phone on the floor and she was too scared to pick it up. So then Jim had to basically yell into the phone so she could hear him and get it her to pick up the phone. And yes the son was doing better from the healing.

But he said how at first he was using too much energy when he started doing long distance healing.

So anyway when shen is sent out it has to be sent with qi also - this is detailed in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality. The whole point of the training is to connect the shen to the qi - so the yuan qi increases the amount of shen and when combined they descend to the lower tan tien - to create the lower tan tien.

But I also know that the center of my brain has been on fire from the qigong masters doing long distance energy healing on me - to open my third eye.

So obviously the phone doesn't have to be used to channel energy - but a person's voice transmits their jing energy and so then it is like a feedback to do healing for other people - basically it is a holographic energy exchange.

I mean Jim also healed my mom while he was talking to me for 2 hours on the phone - and my mom was asleep in the house. So he told me he had been having a "conversation" with my mom. The thing is that it's easier to heal people when they are asleep so that their mind doesn't get in the way of the healing. So he was having a spirit-spirit conversation with her - and I never suspected it when he and I were talking on the phone. There was never any long pauses by him, etc. 

Anyway - my mom had not been able to walk hardly but the next morning after Jim healed her - she had so much energy she cooked for herself for the first time in months and the next day she walked a half mile on her own - just because she had so much energy. Everyone was shocked - she had no idea what had happened. When I asked Jim about it he confirmed he had to send her energy "several times" while he was talking to me - just because she really needed it. She had been recovering from viral meningitis and had gotten this nasty epileptic seizure medication through a spinal tap that really messed her up so should could barely walk but she was completely healed after that. In fact she had tons of energy. haha. All her friends asked her what had happened.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this