Sign in to follow this  
tlkdww

Just joined

Hello to all,

I'm 25 years old and am currently living in Costa Rica, which is a strange place to encounter Taoism.

I've had JRA for a decade now and got into taoism by practicing Taoist Tai Chi, which has basically saved my life.

Yesterday I was researching differences between Chi Gung and Nei Gung and came across this page "by coincidence". I read the topic "The effects of my Nei kung practice" by Synthesist and was amazed by how much of what was there applied to me.

I'm really excited to discover the contents of this page and to have found people discussing topics that for many of us are off limits.

Thank you and see you around!

PS I apologize for any gramar/spelling/syntax errors :)

• Like 2

Hello tlkdww, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us, your English certainly could have fooled me into thinking you're a native speaker. So, no worries writing whatever you please in the forums :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Namo Amitabha Buddha

Welcome tikdww,

As a learner myself,offer you my start to qigong.

It is a 185 page PDFs,written by Jamie McRitchie.

Try typing into search engine:qigong meridians,then click on qigong institute.

My experience is small,have found it to be beneficial.

Hope you find it,happy to chat about your experience.

Blessings

Humbly juls

Sign in to follow this