flowconduit

Cooking meat & Jing

I've been vegetarian for over a year now and I've been thinking of starting to introduce some bull's meat to my diet. My plan is to eat 10 ounces of bull's meat (and 6 chicken eggs) every time nocturnal emission happens to recharge my jing faster, then fast the following day. This I will be doing until the MCO opens.

My question is how should I cook the bull's meat to preserve its jing to the highest degree possible?

I would urge you to caution about that plan.

Better to review your vegetarian approach during that past year and find out what has caused this reasoning.

Repeated meat/egg consumption will clog the central channel and produce blockages in your small circulation - and your liver, kidneys, etc. This is one of several things that has made it very hard for americans and europeans to gain progress in qigong in the past (and present) - hardness, rigidity, excess protein, fat deposits, mucus, etc.

Central channel flow, liver, and kidneys are important to generating qi flow in the whole body, and burdening them with big amounts of animal fats and making your system break down animals for qi can become actually more of an obstacle than a deficient vegetarian approach can be.

It would be worth the time spent doing more research into this before attempting meat/egg routine you describe.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

That seems a bit much for wanking off.  I don't think non-vegetarians eat that much meat after blowing off steam.  I assume there are vegetarians who'd offer some sort of potent vegetarian alternative. 

Still, if you want to go that route, bone broth is very healing and nutritious.  You can buy organic bones and since the animal was killed for its meat you're (one rationalization) using something that'd be wasted, instead using it in order to strengthen your body.   A little bit of fish, particularly sushi and seaweed is also a nutritional powerhouse, no big steak needed.

• Like 2

I would urge you to caution about that plan.

Better to review your vegetarian approach during that past year and find out what has caused this reasoning.

Repeated meat/egg consumption will clog the central channel and produce blockages in your small circulation - and your liver, kidneys, etc. This is one of several things that has made it very hard for americans and europeans to gain progress in qigong in the past (and present) - hardness, rigidity, excess protein, fat deposits, mucus, etc.

Central channel flow, liver, and kidneys are important to generating qi flow in the whole body, and burdening them with big amounts of animal fats and making your system break down animals for qi can become actually more of an obstacle than a deficient vegetarian approach can be.

It would be worth the time spent doing more research into this before attempting meat/egg routine you describe.

-VonKrankenhaus

At the moment nocturnal emissions happens once every 3 weeks so eating animal protein once a month is not really a big amount

I had my body scanned by master Lin and I was told that I already have blockages in my liver, kidneys, spleen, digestion and immune system, so vegan/vegetarian diet doesn't seem to be that much better either

http://www.thegreattao.com/html/taoofsexology.html

Stephen Chang is great on this subject - says one ejaculation loses - how much food. It's an incredible amount.

Each Vessel (gland) is dependent upon all the others for its supply of liquid (energy). If Vessel A (the sexual glands) is supplied with liquid, this fluid will slowly disperse through the tubes (blood vessels) to the remaining six vessels. Similarly, if Vessel C (the pancreas) were to be drained excessively of its fluid through a leakage of some kind, each of the other vessels would give up a portion of its supply to reestablish an equilibrium within the system.

and

We need to understand that the Seven Glands support each other in ascending order. If the first six glands are not filled to their capacity, then the seventh gland or House of Spirit will not be filled either.

and

As soon as you open your eyes in the morning, you begin to deplete your energy. This happens particularly when you concentrate on looking at something and even more so when you concentrate on looking at a moving object. All of our ordinary daily activities will deplete our batteries somewhat. These include watching television, talking, daydreaming, walking, eating, thinking, and worrying. Unhealthy sex practices are a very important cause of wasted vital energy. Anger and other negative emotions also deplete an enormous amount of energy.

and

The anal sphincter muscles belong to the same energy unit as the sexual glands. When the sexual glands are strong, the anal muscles are also strong. When the sexual glands are weak, the anal muscles are also weak.

Yeah I was going to say - you want to focus on horse stance to prevent losing the alchemical pill in the first place.

You need to go 3 months no lose before building up the yin qi energy.

http://books.google.com/books?id=1e7ZAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=ejaculation

So he says - after ejaculation all the seven glands are depleted.

He gives a normal healthy cycle based on age -

But anyway - the best way to build up jing energy is from cholesterol and eggs are the best source of cholesterol.

Stephen Chang says how many eggs an ejaculation is worth.

It's a lot.

But -

average ejaculation contains the nutritional value of two New York steaks, ten eggs, six oranges and two lemons

Pretty fascinating.

So - yeah like Jan Irvin who does a podcast Gnostic Media - he eats 6 eggs a day.

What I do to counteract the clogging of the channels is I use tons of cayenne - dried chilis - you can buy big bags of them at a Chinese grocery - like from Thailand.

Or you can get wholesale cayenne.

Also lemons - citric acid cleans out the system.

Spirulina is great - lots of chlorophyll.

But eggs are also good for lecithin which is good for the brain.

Ideally you get grass fed chicken eggs - but even still soy-fed eggs don't have too much phytoestrogen - I looked it up.

• Like 2

Thank you for the tip thelerner and sonofthegods, I will see if I can I get bones of a strong bull with reasonable effort

Spirulina I already eat about 30 grams a day, I think spirulina(30g)+chlorella(15g)+moringa(15g) combo definitely does something to the body, if I drink that combo too late it's a guaranteed nocturnal emission

I'll get some ground cocoa beans. I used to eat them every now and then but then I heard someone say how cocoa has neurotoxins and it's too stimulating

I really hope horse stance helps with nocturnal emissions, I'm about 160 days no sex/masturbation but the emissions just rob my energy lol.. How many sets of horse stance should I do every morning?

Anyone know if frying meat on a frying pan will destroy its jing? Is boiling better?

Edited by flowconduit

yeah actually cocoa is dangerous for celibacy because the high zinc and also caffeine - I've lost it from cocoa.

The thing about salt and caffeine and sugar - they all mimick ejaculation because they increase dopamine and then increase cortisol.

So what you want is to convert your dopamine to serotonin and so horse stance does that - because the key is to take your sympathetic nervous system to its extreme so it rebounds to the opposite extreme of parasympathetic nervous system.

For example it will and should clear out the bowels every night - everyone should be having a bowel movement before sleep if they ate in the day - horse stance will do that - along with the "moving of yin and yang" exercise as the yin/yang hand movements really add to bending the knees.

So - the thing with celibacy is that if you have any kind of pulsations - then you have to do horse stance to induce Quick Fire - hold horse stance until the legs are shaking - with the thighs parallel to the ground this is pretty quick to induce.

As you build up energy - yin qi - then you can hold horse stance longer.

The qigong masters in training do horse stance with thighs parallel to ground - no movement for 1 1/2 hours a day or 2 hours a day.

So most people can only do a few minutes - and that is precisely from not having the lower tan tien energy built up.

The problem is that females will chase after you to get your yin qi energy as they are yang internally and so they can just suck it up and have orgasms over and over since the yin qi energy activates their parasympathetic vagus nerve for internal orgasm.

So - yeah I sit in full lotus at computer - but even talking about this stuff you need Quick Fire breathing to counteract any activation of the reproductive organ - deep fast diaphragm breathing.

That's why traditionally for the original humans it was trance dance training that was the basis.

So - or else like bench pressing will activate deep diaphragm breathing - or you can do some other exercises.

But the key is the complementary opposite resonance to actually convert the jing energy to qi energy.

Small universe meditation is the foundation for this process - "Moving of yin and yang" is small universe standing up.

To build up the energy it is 3 times more standing up to sitting.

Yeah having too much rich food too late - see what happens is you build up jing energy without converting it to qi energy.

So in the morning you have sublimation and evening is purification and then Midnight is Emptiness meditation.

But most of the time - we don't get the purification process right and so then we don't get enough energy to sublimate in the mornings and so then we don't get real Emptiness.

At the moment my morning exercise routine is:

- Horse stance to the max

- Waysun Liao's condensing breathing 30 minutes

- Sitting meditation focusing on lower dantian 30 minutes

- Moving Yin and Yang 30 minutes (SFQ)

- Beathing of the Universe 30 minutes (SFQ)

- MCO 30 minutes

and when I get the CD from mail I will also do 30 minutes of butterfly meditation as recommended (no idea what that meditation is)

and then 1 hour of sitting meditation in the night

Is that enough to trigger the alchemical process? that's 1 hour 30 minutes standing meditation, I could do a little more but I don't want to do too much or I get sharp pain in the right knee

• Like 1

You can tell if the lower tan tien is activated by feeling intense heat behind the belly.

So for example tibetan monks will eat meat which with condensed calories to kick off the heat but then use that heat as a rocket booster to then go into bigu tummo fasting - relying on solitude and purification to convert jing to qi energy.

So Chunyi says to heal serious blockages then 4 hours of qigong a day.

Sounds like you are doing that.

So as per Stephen Chang - if you are doing small universe meditation - then as the lower tan tien builds up you should also feel your other glands building up - so that the kidneys will get hot and then the thymus will get hot.

Finally the middle of the brain will get hot.

After that then the yang qi will really kick in with strong electromagnetic energy.

So at that point you can purify the energy more in terms of diet.

Diet depends on how much exercise you're doing, all sorts of factors - the weather, etc.

Like for me I did a vegan diet for my intensive training but I was 29 years old - getting regular charge ups from Chunyi, meditating 4 to 6 hours a day, etc.

So also that horse stance teaching is really good that says for internal force you need "mindlessly relaxation."

http://www.shaolin.org/general-2/horse-stance.html

So then that really means visualization and the Emptiness - right brain dominance relaxation. The meditation music helps with that a lot.

It's amazing how modern society is addicted to the dopamine-stress - and so dopamine causes relaxation at first but then due to male ejaculation addiction - when dopamine builds up as desire it triggers a spike in cortisol stress. So that is the dominant dynamic of modern society - and it controls people's diet. Like alcohol increases dopamine and makes people lusty and relaxed but that leads to ejaculation and without knowing anything better - the cycle just continues. 

Also when the liver gets clogged up from alcohol it causes anger. So - I mean with meat or cholesterol then that liver energy has to be channeled into relaxation - from the switch to parasympathetic.

yeah so that routine should be good.

He assumes one of two mental positions. He focuses his mind on one point, or he focuses his mind on nothing. In Zen terms, he attains one-mind or no-mind.

After having taken care of his mind, he concentrates on energy training. He does one of two tasks. He lets his energy flow or he lets his energy accumulate. This is accomplished naturally. If his energy flows, he lets it flow. If it accumulates, he lets it accumulate. Either task will generate tremendous internal force.

In theory the principles and workings of zhan zhuang are simple. In practice they are most difficult. Most people cannot remain motionlessly relaxed in one position. They tense their muscles. As a result, instead of attaining a one-pointed mind or no mind, their mind becomes stressful, and instead of letting their energy flow or accumulate, their energy becomes locked up in their tensed muscles. So, instead of generating tremendous internal force and peace of mind, they have harmful side-effects.

This is an excellent summary of why the yang qi never develops.

yeah so with mind yoga - of Ramana Maharshi - he said that a vegetarian diet is essential because by weakening the body it strengthens the mind for better concentration.

If there is a diet that is dopamine focused with salt, sugar, cholesterol - that locks in the monkey-mind based on stress more easily.

The trick is to switch that to serotonin relaxation - which you get from potassium and magnesium and complex carbs. I was eating organic brown rice and tofu and broccoli for my initial training. Tofu increases lecithin and broccoli lowers the estrogen from the tofu. I didn't even know about the complementary opposite effects of broccoli and tofu at the time. haha. Pretty cool.

So anyway if a person has more "yuan qi" from "yuan jing" - being younger and chaste - then their body is purified naturally and so the mind can be concentrated much more easily.

Whereas relying on meat food for jing energy is very dirty and so then it is much more difficult to purify the mind to create the yang qi energy.

So when they say, "after he has taken care of his mind" - what he means is taking care of the left-brain monkey mind - so after one-pointed concentration is achieved then strong right brain visualization can occur.

That's when the lower tan tien fire will get very strong - if your mind is very strong in a REM visualize concentration state like hypnosis or dreaming - the colors will be very vivid actually since in a super-conscious state instead of subconscious - the perception is stronger.

The butterfly meditation is very good for this visualization concentration of the right brain - for the mindlessly relaxed state.

Once you get into that then the yang qi turns on and when it does it builds up fast - it's like an accelerating growth process.

I've personally gone to eat with a qigong master eating a steak meal - several times. haha.

He said he had to rebuild his energy.

The original human culture compared hunting meat to females - hence the Megan Beisele book, "Women Like Meat" which is a play on three levels - women are like meat, women like meat, and the hunters attract meat the same way they attract women.

https://books.google.com/books?id=x9uAPeAmSj0C&pg=PA218&lpg=PA218&dq=tshoma+meat+eating&source=bl&ots=mXcqAHTp1I&sig=C8qw2WeD_EAm0EXKODnT-A6KSaQ&hl=en&sa=X&ei=myc4VfvJKqfPsQTVmIDoDg&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=tshoma meat eating&f=false

Let's see what 90% of human history says about eating meat and developing N/om energy.

This is a new source for me on the Bushmen.

So the traditional Tshoma training is a month in isolation away from females.

But obviously the males doing that training in modern times can't achieve that.

The first menstruating female is equated with the male Eland bull - because both are strongest in N/om energy.

The big problem with meat is salt and preservatives.

So that link says the boys in Tshoma avoid salt.

That completely makes sense.

So also the boys avoid meat that has strong N/om - Aardvark - but also honey which has strong n/om.

That makes sense - because honey is concentrated fructose and fructose activates the vagus nerve - which causes yin qi to rise up the front of the spine - when yin qi is supposed to rise up the back of the spine.

So avoiding honey completely makes sense.

Yeah so I think Tshoma is mainly fasting but again it also means avoiding females for a month.

The problem is that even with celibacy the male still loses "yin qi" energy to females - through the eyes and the mouth, talking, etc.

https://books.google.com/books?id=7LWWvbwf7tsC&pg=PA90&lpg=PA90&dq=tshoma+meat+eating&source=bl&ots=xhXNbnv-fJ&sig=VQpsCOx92DRSJ2WX6Rd1GO5-Xro&hl=en&sa=X&ei=myc4VfvJKqfPsQTVmIDoDg&ved=0CEwQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=tshoma meat eating&f=false

Another Tshoma book reference

So here again it stresses that young adults who are reproductively active need to avoid food rich in N/om energy.

So the females have to avoid the fatty mongongo nuts - that are otherwise the staple to the diet.

Ostrich eggs are so rich in N/om they can not be eaten unless an adult has had five children already.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CEsQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peacefulsocieties.org%2FArchtext%2FBieHow81.pdf&ei=RS04VcjpFs-lyASWsIDABQ&usg=AFQjCNHd_9cC7ejZqmq5SNvsd-Lx3qNetA&sig2=QW_dDMWb7v6z382xEoR9pw&bvm=bv.91427555,d.aWw&cad=rja

pdf link for Megan Beisele

Young adults, for instance, must not eat steenbok meat.

so she also talks about an older master healer who eats meat.

o.k. another study on the rite of the first kill for the Bushmen

http://sc2218.wikifoundry.com/page/The+!Kung+of+Nyae+Nyae+and+Dobe+Ju%2F%27hoansi

The rite need not be entirely secluded from the sight of the women as they must do in the Tshoma rite, but there must be a fixed separation to indicate that the women are not participating in the activity.

and

: “Femaleness” spoils hunting or causes “poisonous death” to hunting (Marshall, 1999). This opposition between femaleness and hunting is not specifically due to any elements/views of femaleness, including menstrual blood as being unclean and defiling (a concept of many cultures), but instead, they perceive femaleness as something strong. It is believed that femaleness has the potency to somehow negate the potency of the hunter and the effectiveness of his hunting equipment.

so the food for Tshoma training

They [the women] also prepare all the required food for the rite by gathering plant foods that are allowed for consumption for the boys during the rite.

and

This is followed by a ritual bath by someone of joking relationship followed by the act of hunting for a big meat animal or gathering/digging for a ≠khali root (a plant), which is believed to have powerful n/um and dangerous for women. The food hunted is then cooked and shared by many, indicating the end of the rite.

So it appears plants and separation from females for the training.

Then the first big kill hunt to end the training.

now for the females and meat:

(A women’s n/um is at its very strongest at her first menstruation). If she does, a hunter that accidentally stepped on the area that she touched will have his hunting powers nullified. The girl is also not allowed to look at people, especially boys or men, as her gaze could diminish the power to hunt, away from the encampment area.

This fits exactly with the requirements of the training detailed in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality and also for Brahmin priest purification training and for the Amazon shaman training - females should have no contact with the males.

and finally:

Femaleness and Tshoma n/um for example, are both seen as an equally powerful element possessed by many individuals. Thus proper avoidance (and gendered) beliefs and laws exist and are respected and strictly followed by individuals to prevent any potential and undesired mishaps or situations from happening.

So obviously this respect of gender separation for the training is not honored in modern culture - on the contrary the focus is on male ejaculation addiction via the "sex sells" commodification racket.

So then men have to eat meat and eggs to restore their jing energy.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.waketech.edu%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Flibraryfiles%2Fereserves%2Fant220%2Fkalahari.pdf&ei=EzU4Vf75MoHHsAWn34DABg&usg=AFQjCNH2Q5GCtgBPMfFAJUPBtI1vqXk5wQ&sig2=NtKjiz5WyHWQOz_yQMqFHA&bvm=bv.91427555,d.b2w

So Richard Lee - anthropologist for Bushmen, 90% of human history - on their "trance dance feasting."

The focus of the essay is how the Bushmen are required to mock the meat that the hunters kills - so a big fat animal has to be scorned as bony and skinny - this is to emphasize the power of N/om as an impersonal energy and against the ego.

But also the essay confirms that indeed the meat is eaten before the actual trance dancing takes place.

So that would be very much like what the Tibetan monks do - normally vegetarian but eating meat to induce the tummo heat initially and then relying on the trance samadhi to continue for the real heat from the kundalini "jing to qi" conversion.

So they keep joking that the meat will not give them enough strength to trance dance.

Edited by Innersoundqigong

You don't need to eat meat at all after ejaculation, there are traditional medicine plants that can nourish the jing:

Goji berries are the best to nourish the blood from which the semen is made. goji berries have more vitamins and enzymes than lemon. http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/gou-qi-zi

Rehmannia root is used to nourish kidney jing and regulate nocturnal polutions. Rehmannia is cooling the blood.

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/di-huang

Tu Si Zi is recommended for nocturnal emissions too, it is tonyfing kidneys.

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/tu-si-zi

Wu wei zi is also astringent and recommended for spermatorrhea (nocturnal emission).

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/wu-wei-zi

All you have to do is just balance your internal energies with plants concocts.

In Ayurveda all you need is to drink almond milk or coconut milk or just cow milk with ghee and honey and spices like ginger or turmeric. These nourish the Ojas which are the Jing equivalent.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 3

You don't need to eat meat at all after ejaculation, there are traditional medicine plants that can nourish the jing:

Goji berries are the best to nourish the blood from which the semen is made. goji berries have more vitamins and enzymes than lemon. http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/gou-qi-zi

Rehmannia root is used to nourish kidney jing and regulate nocturnal polutions. Rehmannia is cooling the blood.

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/di-huang

Tu Si Zi is recommended for nocturnal emissions too, it is tonyfing kidneys.

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/tu-si-zi

Wu wei zi is also astringent and recommended for spermatorrhea (nocturnal emission).

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/wu-wei-zi

All you have to do is just balance your internal energies with plants concocts.

In Ayurveda all you need is to drink almond milk or coconut milk or just cow milk with ghee and honey and spices like ginger or turmeric. These nourish the Ojas which are the Jing equivalent.

Unfortunately none of those plants are sold here, I'll see if I can find some Tibetan gojiberries, they say those are the highest quality

Edited by flowconduit

The Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book clearly states when the qi energy moves away from the lower tan tien it turns into fluid but if Quick Fire is induced - deep strong fast reverse breathing - then the fluid is converted back into qi energy.

So then Taoist Yoga states if you start to lose fluid it needs to be turned back - stopped - and measure how much was lost.

So obviously since our culture is based on male ejaculation addiction - there is a huge amount of denial that ejaculation is a problem - yes jing is lost from ejaculation.

Of course the thoughts about reproduction are what initiate the movement of qi away from the lower tan tien into fluid.

As Taoist Yoga states - any thoughts about reproduction cause the pineal gland - the Cavity of Prenatal Vitality (Yuan Qi) to shoot a qi signal down the cerebrospinal fluid to the "Sea of Qi" - the hormones below the lower tan tien - to turn them into fluid for reproduction.

So as Taoist Yoga states - if you have any kind of exposure to reproduction thoughts - and this includes the eyes seeing "forms of love" - so subconscious exposure also - hearing female voices, etc.  then you need to induce Quick Fire to reverse the damage.

The reason there are so few qigong masters is because it's very difficult to control the energy as the yang jing or yin qi energy is lost out of the eyes and voice, etc. besides being lost through ejaculation.

Indeed if the fluid does not leave the body it can be turned around and it can be sublimated up into the cerebospinal fluid and it then increases the level of qi that the pineal gland makes - as the Cavity of Prenatal Vitality. This is detailed in the Taoist Yoga book - and that is how the small universe cycle works.

Because the level of mind control is so strong in modern culture people want to believe that ejaculation doesn't cause loss of energy but in fact it is the main loss of energy.

This is even detailed in the source book for Taoist Yoga - stating that in China at the time many monks thought ejaculation didn't cause lost of energy.

Testosterone is created from cholesterol and a dopamine-based diet.

So for example yes you can lose your jing energy as "yin qi" energy without ever ejaculating - by shooting the yin qi energy out of the pineal gland directly. I did that for years and so I know.

So if you have any thoughts about reproduction it causes your "yuan qi" from out of the heart - which manifests out of the pineal gland - to then shoot down the spine and convert your hormones into fluid.

So if you practice any kind of lust - what happens is the yuan qi goes down the spine, creates fluid, and at the same time your yin qi goes up the front and out of the eyes.

So that is the reverse small universe - you are using up your "Yuan qi" and converting it into "yin qi" which causes mutual climaxes with females by activating their vagus nerve.

So how much jing energy needs to be replenished by food depends on how much "yuan qi" is already lost through ejaculation - and lost out of the body as "yin qi" energy.

This, as Taoist YOga states, is called "knowledge" and has to be measured by the person experiencing it - internally - or by a qigong master.

So for example if you have an ejaculation - how much of it was from post-natal jing energy from food and how much was from prenatal or yuan jing energy?

It depends on how much of it was based on your thoughts about reproduction or how much was just because you had a rich meal that created a lot of yin jing energy.

When food is digested it naturally will turn into yin jing which creates internal heat but either that is ionized by meditation into yang jing or yin qi energy - or it is turned into fluid for reproduction.

Again the source book for Taoist Yoga says the most common error in training is to think that ejaculation does not cause loss of energy.

You can tell a person's jing level by their voice since the voice transmits the jing energy.

So just try as an experiment - it is cholesterol that restores jing. Eating eggs is the easiest and fastest way to restore jing since eggs are the highest in cholesterol for food - except for one other source. shrimp are also high in cholesterol.

To form one drop of blood it is necessary to digest about 20 times more food. To form one drop of jing about 40-50 drops of blood is required. Although energy which controls the vital processes (qi) and form thoughts (shen) comes from transformation of jing.
Guess what is the main ingredient of semen? Exactly - Jing.

So think of spirulina - it is actually red blood cells only lacking iron - magnesium instead of iron. So then if you eat black food like black beans - it is high in iron. That is a good vegetarian way to restore jing energy.

So in terms of ejaculation - think of it this way - a male can ejaculation but that doesn't mean the female will have an orgasm.

It is actually the "yin qi" energy that activates the vagus nerve of the female to give her orgasm.

So in actuality it is the "yin qi" energy in the semen that causes the female to orgasm.

This "yin qi" energy is translated physically in sex into a lower frequency as a physical fluid.

The fluid also increases the cerebrospinal fluid for males.

It bypasses the blood brain barrier via the vagus nerve in males.

Activation of the vagus nerve then converts the dopamine from sex lust into serotonin for the brain.

The pineal gland then converts the serotonin into qi energy.

This is done like an electric eel - increased serotonin increases ACTH levels which increases the potassium ratio to sodium for the neurons - causing an electromagnetic charge to build up just as with an electric eel.

describes the semen, as a thick, whitish, glutious mass containing cholesterin, which he calls "brain fats", and lecithin, a phosphorus-containing fatty constituent of brain substances.

So that's literally what powers the brain - lecithin and cholesterol - it's lost at ejaculation.

No two organs show greater similarity in their lecithin, cholesterin and phosphorus contents as the semen and the brain.

This is why the Taoists text call the sublimation of sexual energy - "feeding the brain."

diminution in the size of the thymus gland and its atrophy, which probably is the reason why this occurs after puberty. (Could the atrophy of the pineal gland, accompanying that of the thymus, not be due to a similar cause, in view of the richness of the pineal in lecithin?)

So also what happens then at puberty is the thymus and pineal gland literally shrink because the lecithin hormones travel to the lower body to make semen instead.

So then you are simply reversing the process through celibacy.

Lecithin, according to Sajous, is "a conspicuous component of the brain, nerves, yolk of egg, semen, pus, white blood corpuscles and the electrical organs of the ray." Concerning the importance of lecithin to the nerve cells, he says: "Lecithin, therefore, becomes the functional ground-substance of the cell- body of the neuron, just as it is in the nerve. Both in the neuron and its continuation, the nerve, therefore, the vascular fibrils carry blood-plasma, which, by passing through their walls, maintains a continuous reaction, of which the phosphorus of the lecithin and the oxygen of the blood-plasma are main reagents, and chemical energy is the end-result."

Lecithin is what drives the nerve cells - and so it is concentrated in electrical organs of the electric eel.

So you can also get lecithin from soy - but again you want to eat broccoli which naturally lowers the estrogen in soy.

Otherwise get lecithin from egg yolks.

http://selfdefinition.org/celibacy/bernard/physiological-value-of-continence-part-3-chemistry.htm

• Like 1

Jing is Jing and Qi is Qi.

If we say jing is related to DNA and inherited and acquired constitution, then food is very important.

All animal are made of and by plants, the vegetal. And we are transforming plant to animal in our digestion.

Beef animal (cow) is taking vegetal and making a cow. Eating this, we must now deconstruct cow with our digestion, and according to our original jing, construct ourselves with the results.

Which is harder - to directly make vegetal directly into us, or to make vegetal appearing as cow into us?

Cow qi still wants to be cow, still remembers. Our digestion tries to make it neutral again so as to be re-assimilated into human being. Some parts will never forget. The weaker we are, the less effective we are at this conversion. The more excess of it we take, the less effective we can do this conversion.

When we eat, tongue repeatedly touches roof of mouth transferring qi broken out of chewing food, and this qi goes directly into small circulation, influencing and becoming our structure and function. This qi is cow qi made, accumulated, from vegetal by cow, Further qi transfer is happening at various stages of digestive functions. Parts that stay cow and refuse to undergo human digestion are dealt with by immune system, causing fevers and many small sicknesses.

What we cannot transform to human is set aside as mucus, deposits, cysts. It is localized by body like we do on trash removal day, setting in one more remote place and hoping it go away later. Someone or something sweep it out, or it burn up in a fever, etc.

If doing physical exercise during this, it is like packing these deposits in body into stubborn masses, and eventually, tumors.

We take some "medicine" to make fever go down, and deposits just stay and rot. This happens dozens of times, ongoing.

None of this is good qi cultivation. It is eating and living out of order from nature.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus

Thank you for your amazing post innersoundqigong, I just bought some pasta made of black beans, I think I'll have that with spirulina

What do you think about coconut oil? It has been shown to be able to cure Alzheimer's so it definitely has an effect on the brain and it has been shown to increase blood cholesterol levels

OR what about coconut water? It is so similar to blood plasma that it could actually be injected to the bloodstream in an emergency if there was no human plasma available

vonkrakenhaus, I agree with you to some degree, I've been vegan for like 4-6 months now, but now I'm starting to think it is wise to counter the loss of jing with some high quality animal products in the beginning of alchemical training

However monks do no eat meat but monks also do not really experience the loss of jing, their whole lifestyle is designed to prevent jing loss

I don't know many spiritual masters but the only spiritual master I know that doesn't eat any meat ever is Wang Li Ping (he even says that he has never tasted meat). But then again three fully realized taoist wizards begun to train him years before puberty.. 

I'm a 22 year old male who masturbated EVERY day for 7 years, I drank a lot of alcohol, did various drugs and smoked pot 2-3 years straight, if that doesn't deplete jing then I don't know what

yeah if a cow is fed antibiotics and synthetic growth hormones and genetically engineered corn - and the meat is processed with nitrites and lots of salt - this is going to cause lots of problems for the body.

If the cow lives a natural stress free life eating grass that is organic - then it is much healthier for the body.

The original humans relied on meat to restore jing energy.

So the inflammation from mucus, etc. can be counteracted by herbs - especially cayenne. If the cow is fed corn then it's mainly Omega 6 fat which increases inflammation versus Omega-3 fat from grass.

Capsaicin in cayenne neutralizes the casein in milk which is carcinogenic but capsaicin kills cancer cells and capsaicin activates the vagus nerve to reduce inflammation by thinning the blood and causing the blood platelets to not stick.

So for example I was eating many eggs a day with meat and I had my blood pressure tested and it was completely normal - why? Because I ate tons of cayenne. haha.

So yeah herbs and spices are obviously a big factor.

But in my experience eggs are the fastest way to increase jing energy.

You see that in kungfu movies also - in their training they always eat eggs.

So he says that GLA is a rare amino acid that is 100 times more concentrated in ejaculation but is very rare in food - you get it from breast feeding - but you also get it from spirulina.

personally I used tea tree oil for the HPA axis effects - antiseptic.

But - lemons are great for this.

The citric acid is what neutralizes the lactic acid from sore muscles.

you can see this dude actually tested his testosterone levels after eating eggs - he doubled his testosterone.

So as that video dude on chinese herbs states - to create the semen requires the testosterone and so each time the semen is lost so also is lost the testosterone.

The testosterone is from the the cholesterol and the testosterone increases dopamine.

The trick is then to convert all that dopamine into serotonin for increased electromagnetic energy in the brain.'

So we can see here - it works the opposite way.

Go into theta brain waves as REM vision state and you increase jing energy from increased shen energy from meditation.

My experience is that this is a slower way to increase jing and requires intense brain focus, meditation, etc. but the energy is restoring the yuan jing energy.

The amino acid, theanine, found in green tea leaves has been found to reduce mental stress and tension and promote alpha waves

So green tea also reduces estrogen and so green tea is another great way to increase jing energy.

http://americannutritionassociation.org/node/257

Yeah coconut oil is monosaturated fat which is key to creating cholesterol - that's also why olive oil is great.

• Like 1

I'm a 22 year old male who masturbated EVERY day for 7 years, I drank a lot of alcohol, did various drugs and smoked pot 2-3 years straight, if that doesn't deplete jing then I don't know what

Worrying & stressing about loosing Jing- depletes Jing.

• Like 4