roger

the simple truth

Lack of love and attack are illusions.

All is perfection.

No one is guilty.

• Like 3

Prose Versus Poetry : The World Heavyweight Philosophical Prize Fight.

Two entries above, each clad in pink trunks with white daisies, fight for Poetry.

One entry below, wearing blue satin shorts emblazoned with a golden, iridescent  lightning bolt, battles for Prose. 

May the best man win :

As one’s understanding deepens, it is understood that that which is material is spiritual,… and that includes everything that exists, not just the sunsets, the puppies, and the rainbows and dolphins,… but also the sadists, the rapists, the murderers. Everything is spiritual. The same manifest energy that creates saints, creates sinners. All are aspects of the same thing, and that which they are aspects of, is spiritual. This becomes the reality. That’s the beauty of this teaching: everything that you do is a part of the natural flow of What Is.

It is such an incredible relief. It is such an enormous freedom. The load lightens as the understanding deepens that every quality you have – good or bad – is an aspect of Source.

As you are in this moment – in this very instant – is perfect’, and could not be otherwise.

Edited by ThisLife

Lack of love and attack are illusions.

All is perfection.

No one is guilty.

No, not really. Your understanding is not yet complete. Neither is mine, but let me draw you a greater picture.

One can call them "illusions" and they will temporarily appear to be "illusions" but that will not make them go away for oneself or for others. One self puts a layer of ignorance upon it. A blindfold. By forming this belief. This will not hold and create an imbalance.

Lack of love and attack are realities. They are realities for the perceivers themselves.

There is no illusion.

To use the word "illusion" is ignorant.

We tend to use the term "illusion" when we have gained fragments of greater insights, want to either boast with it - or - are in resistance to negative states and cast an "illusion" over them by calling them an "illusion." We subconsciouly want to negate this type of experience. We can not yet fully allow it to be. And we think calling it an "illusion" lets it lose it's power. Instead it gets reinforced.

This experience is still there and it is valid.

Even if your bodily structure transforms through your mind so great, that touching fire creates no imbalance (and you burn yourself) others still live in their reality where they have not yet realized themselves to such a degree that in this case fire will not burn them. It will.

So who is right? The perceiver. And who is wrong? Generally the projector (my understanding might update here).

Honesty to oneself is crucial.

When we gain greater understanding and are no longer affected by what we have previously called "lack of love" or "attack" then these experiences still occur for other individuals. From their perspective it still feels this way.

They are an integral part of this human experience.

They are neither bad nor wrong. They have to be here in order for the Universe to be complete.

Feeling negativity in our emotions is true.

Thoughts and emotions can be transcended, yes, but they still occur for this 3rd Dimensional Eearth, for many other individuals who are learning in this way.

What this allows us to understand is to truly let everything be as it is and move on. We gain a multidimensional awareness by allowing.

Transcendence means Everything Is Still Here. It Does Not Disappear. We gain greatest understanding and realize ourselves as spirit. Eternal. This realization is everything. The Universe continues. This 3rd Dimension continues.

A 3rd dimensional mind can/could understand it this way: If these experience would all miss, the Universe would collapse. Because it is an inseperable part of the whole.

To solve all of this: You yourself would never ever call anything an illusion. Just perceive reality from your center again, where you currently are. And it all will make sense again.

PS: I can not even call the main-hindrance "identification" any longer. Since so many concepts I came across, have lived and let go off let me understand that identification is needed. How we identify, how we rise and fall through it, is valid. It will sooner or later evolve.

By calling parts of this experience bad, you cut yourself. Because You are the experience yourself...

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1