JinlianPai

Heavenly Saber Dragon Sword (very good series)

Very good series definitely for the kung fu internal power enthusiast

Think not....check out episode 11 when he learns and master's the 9 yang skill

this was of course after learning from the divine healer of butterfly valley and training with Chang Zhang Feng his God father was also the 5th hero of wudang.

I also like the Golden Flower  Granny  her aura  was awesome and I also like the head of the kunlun sect this series kicks ass from beginning to end.

I mostly liked when Chang  Zheng Feng tried to go back to shaolin to learn the 9 yang skill the jiuyangshengong to heal his god son Zhang Wuji because the supreme yang palm of wudang was not working to heal him of the jinx yin palm. and the monks at shaolin wouldnt even let him enter the temple.  :D

Have to love the Jiang Hu!

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1

I like how they suggest that the supreme yang palm of wudang was inspired by the 9 yang skill but it was never quite as strong.

I'm sure it's a good series if you can put up with all the drama.

?

Ok anyways its a good story 40 episodes in all.

Very exciting if your into internal kung fu history and the different sects.

• Like 1

The leader of the kunlun secct was just awesome.

Later during the series Chang Zang Feng creates Taichi and Taichi sword. Right after he tells the remaining 7 heroes of wudang about it a monk tries to attack him and Chang Zhang Feng literally destroys the guy.

Lots of interesting neigong and shengong in this.

Like the Yin Jinx palm the shaolin vajra finger the supreme yang palm the 9 yang skill the 9 yin skill which went to kunlun...the Great Universal shift stance of the ming sect and various other skills.

The interesting thing from an internal kung fu aspect of it was that even though Zhang Wuji knew the awesome 9 yang skill and the great universal shift stance of the ming sect it was his taichiquan that he learned from wudang that was really effective.

The Supreme Ultimate Palm(taijiquan) but the shaolin scoffed at him before hand saying how can you claim to be greater than your teachers from shaolin? but after seeing his Taiji they shut up  :D

Its the politics and snide comments of the other sects to each other that makes this a joy as well.

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1