Josama

How yo can tell that you have an entity issue (based on my personal experience)

Hi,

For those that don't know me or I haven't read my story, I have now been possessed for 5 years or so. That corresponds to the time I have been meditating. I doubt there is anyone on here who can give you a more detailed account of what a possession really is like..

First, as you probably there are several kinds of entity attachments, mine deals with negative entities only. If the term demon does bother you just put a different name in there : jaggernut, rabbit, shit, whatever it's just  a name after all... (keeping this for fun's sake :P)

Negative Entities : Negative Entities are entities that are malicious in intent.

They have two main purposes 1) suppress the spiritual development of the host and 2) manipulate the host's thoughts and emotions 3) use the host's energy to attack the people around him

As for

1) If you feel that you aren't making any progress in your spiritual practice that may well be because of an entity attachment. If you are effectively dissolving your blockages, releasing emotions/getting happier and more loving, healing old childhood trauma, getting healthier, those are signs for spiritual progress.

2) Usually, for people without an attachment when they get angry, the anger builds up slowly in the stomach and then explodes when it gets too much. In my case, the anger explodes out of nowhere. There is no way to let it go because it's like chasing after a phantom. More than that there is an increase of other negative emotions, mainly apathy and fear. As for the thoughts are manipulated in such a way that there is more increase in negative emotions. If you may think that 'the situation is hopeless' 'everyone hates you' 'they are out to get you' that is the entity manipulating you. Negative entities, they increase paranoia greatly.

3) This one is pretty easy to notice. If people avoid, or you feel that every time you hang out with people and they get tired easily or they don't have nearly as much fun with you there that could very well be an entity attachment. Entities they are dependent on Yang Chi (Vitality) to remain on the physical plane. That's why they not only draw energy from the host, but also from those around. That is why people with entity attachments are generally known as energy vampires.

Finally, I want to say that there is only one technique that I have found that works when possessed. The technique is called chanting 'Namo Amituofo'. Not only will it decrease negative emotions as it strengthens your Higher Self, but it will also make you aware of the entity. (in my case at least) This is also the best protection against entity attachments (as it increases Light) and works perfectly with any energetic practice.

With this people who might not have been able to see entities before might well be able to. I can't say for sure as I don't have any other experiences to go on apart from myself.

If you got angry reading this and 'think something like how is that supposed to do something' or 'like demons are real lol' then I beg you to look more closely at yourself. Negative entities they will do everything they can from doing a technique that might actually help or contacting some who can help. Also, they will do everything they can to manipulate you into thinking that they are not real. When I don't chant at all, I don't feel the entity at all thinking that they might not exist after all.

Basically, they get angry at everything that helps in spreading Light.

I know because every time I write something that benefits the Light (like this) I get furious. 

Edited by Josama

I couldn't help but notice that everything you say about the entity I have heard said about the ego. To be ego bound is to be heavy, is to have strong need for psychic resources that you take from others, and most of all, it is the ego that feels most threatened by the awakening of the true self. My point being: maybe we ALL are possessed to begin with?

• Like 3

I couldn't help but notice that everything you say about the entity I have heard said about the ego. To be ego bound is to be heavy, is to have strong need for psychic resources that you take from others, and most of all, it is the ego that feels most threatened by the awakening of the true self. My point being: maybe we ALL are possessed to begin with?

That is because the entity attaches to the ego. I am not here to discuss the existence of entities. I am here to share my experiences so it may help people.

Edited by Josama

May I ask: would the ego without the entity be in a state of spiritual health?

Or does the ego itself have to be awakened into some kind of higher self?

May I ask: would the ego without the entity be in a state of spiritual health?

Or does the ego itself have to be awakened into some kind of higher self?

Without an entity an ego would be considered 'balanced'. With a demonic attachment you get a very strong ego. People with a demonic attachment they ooze confidence in a lot of cases. Of course it depends on the kind of entity.

Edited by Josama

I'll put it to you straight.

Your belief in the demon is the only demonic thing going on.

You need to stop, back up, and change your thinking as quickly as you can.

Do not externalise your own problems in the form of the demon.

Face up to yourself.  Look in the mirror and stop being a demon.

Edited by Nikolai1
  • Like 4

Do not externalise your own problems in the form of the demon.

You are right. Blaming an entity attachment for one's own problems is wrong. A demonic possession doesn't just come about like.  It's a desire for something that attracts them. Also, a certain crooked nature in yourself. If you are a truly loving and happy person, you wont' get possessed by a demon. However if you are a very angry person, never getting what you want than yes this could well attract a demon.

In the end it's yourself that causes the possession. (Karma) Till you haven't worked on the root issues that caused the possession in the first case it will happen again. Blaming the entity is futile.

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1

I am in complete and utter agreement with you. Since I was a child I was invaded by these things, and I have had plenty of dreams where I was a vampire living under basement, or in some crazy Gothic mansion which was owned by a master vampire, and in these dreams I was made to feel like this was my home and that being a creature of the night was what felt safe...it was only after I was sexually molested that this stuff occurred. So the vampires can vector through intimate touching.

Before this happened, I was a child of light and a true innocent...

Afterwards the demons inserted all kinds of nasty, negative images and scenes into my dreams both sleeping and awake to corrupt my mind and fascinate me...they revel in creating urges to destroy good people.

I am in complete and utter agreement with you. Since I was a child I was invaded by these things, and I have had plenty of dreams where I was a vampire living under basement, or in some crazy Gothic mansion which was owned by a master vampire, and in these dreams I was made to feel like this was my home and that being a creature of the night was what felt safe...it was only after I was sexually molested that this stuff occurred. So the vampires can vector through intimate touching.

Before this happened, I was a child of light and a true innocent...

Afterwards the demons inserted all kinds of nasty, negative images and scenes into my dreams both sleeping and awake to corrupt my mind and fascinate me...they revel in creating urges to destroy good people.

Wow, actually I wasn't sure of this before, if they could induce dreams. I am wondering I had a sexual dream when I was 16, one you could say that played a key element in what led up to my possession. Do you believe that could have been an entity at the time? Also, could entity give you probably very sexual dream to increase sexual desire so as to pressure you into releasing?

Ok, this might be going a bit of topic. Everything in this post is purely theoretical. However, might prove interesting for some. The main difference between demons and other entities is that demons work together. Their purpose is spreading darkness and fighting the Light. 

After observing and thinking I have come up with the idea that they

1) use the collective karma for their own vile purposes, like was the case in germany during WW2

2) They don't chose their targets randomly for the most part. Since they fight the Light, everyone who might become a light worker is a danger. We can recognize these people by the light in their eyes. The more light the eyes emit the stronger the spirit. So if they can't possess those people directly what they do in my opinion is use the people around them to hurt them, to try and dim the light. They attack people who have good Karma??

THIS IS ONLY THEORETICAL

Take this with a grain of salt, not that it matters anyway

Edited by Josama
  • Like 2

That is because the entity attaches to the ego. I am not here to discuss the existence of entities. I am here to share my experiences so it may help people.

Well, couldn't it also be that the "ego" looks for convenient scapegoats and in some people labels them "demons"? Most people I have known who claimed to be posessed, and it's been an impressive number, were really just caught up the victim role. And their excuse for being so unlikable and unliked is that it's the demon's fault. Most of them were told this by energy workers/new-agers or others in that line of work. Or maybe they picked up the idea in an internet forum.

You don't, imo, "help people" by listing a few personality traits and claiming in essence, "if you have any of these, you may well be posessed by a ne'er do well spirit". And that's precisely what you've done, plus added the kicker that the "only" way to fix this problem is to chant some exotic words you don't understand.

Regarding what you want to discuss, people here are free to reply to any thread they wish, with any info they feel appropriate. If you want more control over discussions, you'll have to either set up a ppf or use the new anarchy function once you qualify for it.

And as usual, like attracts like ...

• Like 4

Well, couldn't it also be that the "ego" looks for convenient scapegoats and in some people labels them "demons"? Most people I have known who claimed to be posessed, and it's been an impressive number, were really just caught up the victim role. And their excuse for being so unlikable and unliked is that it's the demon's fault. Most of them were told this by energy workers/new-agers or others in that line of work. Or maybe they picked up the idea in an internet forum.

You don't, imo, "help people" by listing a few personality traits and claiming in essence, "if you have any of these, you may well be posessed by a ne'er do well spirit". And that's precisely what you've done, plus added the kicker that the "only" way to fix this problem is to chant some exotic words you don't understand.

Regarding what you want to discuss, people here are free to reply to any thread they wish, with any info they feel appropriate. If you want more control over discussions, you'll have to either set up a ppf or use the new anarchy function once you qualify for it.

Of course to be absolutely sure one would need to contact a person such as Sifu Jenny (easterninternalarts.org). I said I am not here to discuss the existence of entities because trying to convince somebody is futile.

Most people with entity attachments go about without knowing and not everyone has a 100 % success rate of removing them. I never said that what i wrote about emotions might be foolproof evidence. That's why I used the word 'might'. 

The only things with which you can be sure is that you lose Vitality, Yang Chi. A entity consumes one's life and that is the case for everyone.

Edited by Josama

Aha!  So you feel comfortable with the term 'ego' but not the term 'demon'?  While one is defined as an inherently unreal sense of self and the other as a real non-human entity? Horatio?

• Like 1

Wow, actually I wasn't sure of this before, if they could induce dreams. I am wondering I had a sexual dream when I was 16, one you could say that played a key element in what led up to my possession. Do you believe that could have been an entity at the time? Also, could entity give you probably very sexual dream to increase sexual desire so as to pressure you into releasing?

Ok, this might be going a bit of topic. Everything in this post is purely theoretical. However, might prove interesting for some. The main difference between demons and other entities is that demons work together. Their purpose is spreading darkness and fighting the Light. 

After observing and thinking I have come up with the idea that they

1) use the collective karma for their own vile purposes, like was the case in germany during WW2

2) They don't chose their targets randomly for the most part. Since they fight the Light, everyone who might become a light worker is a danger. We can recognize these people by the light in their eyes. The more light the eyes emit the stronger the spirit. So if they can't possess those people directly what they do in my opinion is use the people around them to hurt them, to try and dim the light. They attack people who have good Karma??

THIS IS ONLY THEORETICAL

Take this with a grain of salt, not that it matters anyway

This is an enormous can of worms but it is worthwhile jumping in:

The entire above quote is incorrect but that is not to say entities do not exist and that they do not attach themselves to us and participate in all forms of support for those things which activate reaction within us - but they are piddily little nothing's unless you begin to worship them and put them on this high pedestal of abilities.

These are lower real beings that you have been speaking of - by comparison to a human they are of the ability of a fly. You have assumed they are conscious and have intent - not true.

They are unconscious and "like" reactions - that which gets reaction excites them - not maliciously - they are not identified with the why and what because they are far to unconscious and un evolved to mount this fantasy war against you - and they have no need to. The more you provide them with a reactive host the more you create the fireworks needed for them to undermine you but it is all automated by you - this is the Chinese finger lock.

Meditation and correct thinking, correct action will move you up and past this realm and as you become less and less reactive these flys will have nothing to work with.

I have experience with all of this to a great degree - lighten your diet, your thinking and fill your studies with high vibration and thinking. This lower realm stuff is nothing made into something.

If you truely wish to become adept in looking at this arena of phenomena then you must go up and into higher studies. Otherwise you will spend a great deal of time in your Chinese finger prison pulling in opposite directions and the little tykes will continue to be excited by the fireworks though they have no idea what you are thinking or doing - they will just roast their marsh mellows on your fire and think it's all a grand warm fire - knowing absolutely nothing of your angst and pain.

• Like 3

It is also notable to remember that the Ego is not an entity.

We often treat it as one - and it often does have an army of support beings - but in a certain sense it is just a muscle.

If we practice it in support of the discs we have compiled in defense of our identifications, it becomes more and more encased within its reactive mechanisms and our society supports this. Our society supports taking sides and nationalism - or siding with those we have sided with - even if we fancy ourselves as outsiders.

This is all part of the great illusion - and we do not have to continue to exercise this muscle in this way. The Ego is not the problem, it is that we feed and nurture and refine the discs that play and replay and invigorate our rage and outrage. We constantly plant our stake in the ground and love straw man debates with fantasy pirates.

This dissipates our life force, turns us away from ourselves and shuts us off from the all and everything we are and sides us with where the reactions have found us.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Well then if these entities don't have any intent spotless let me ask does God have no intent either?

As we all know God has a consciousness and an intent so wouldn't it make sense to have something that's working against it? Bear in mind that spreading of the dark does further the light, too. It's all the great plan of God playing in it's own right. The reason why spiritual awareness has begun to rise so much is precisely because of those evil forces working on dominating the planet. 

I can only speak from my experience and the entity that is attached to me definitely has intelligence and intent to it. 

I am meaning to say that there is something out there that directly opposes God and in my opinion has just as much intent as God itself.

Edited by Josama

You've never experienced your entity - you've simply interpreted reality through entity terms. Same with God. Same with ego. If you learned to view all these terms a little more dispassionately rather than strongly reifying them all, you will find that they lose their grip on you. If you don't like to be possessed, stop believing you are. I think you need to develop your scepticism more.

You've never experienced your entity - you've simply interpreted reality through entity terms. Same with God. Same with ego. If you learned to view all these terms a little more dispassionately rather than strongly reifying them all, you will find that they lose their grip on you. If you don't like to be possessed, stop believing you are. I think you need to develop your scepticism more.

Never mind

Edited by Josama

I think that you need to develop your scepticism even more ... with some focus on how certain you are about demons.  (said with the greatest of respect).

• Like 1

I think that you need to develop your scepticism even more ... with some focus on how certain you are about demons.  (said with the greatest of respect).

Indeed, this i certainly a topic that needs to be approached with the greatest of respect. They are not to be taken lightly.(that doesn't mean we have to fear them though)

I wish I could just tell everyone that there is no dark out there, only love and happiness. I wish I could just stop believing and the existence of the dark forces behind would disappear. How lovely that would be, believe me when I say I truly wish it would work that way! (to nikolai)

Edited by Josama

If something is causing you suffering, it is always helpful to question the reality of the cause.

I think the OP has allowed himself get too attached to his demon. For another it might be their social status or the their attractiveness, but for this guy it's a demon entity that he's allowed to dominate his reality. Whether his demon is real or not is always underterminable. Best not to invest too much in provisional theories.

Josama - please don't think I'm unsympathetic. If being possessed leaves you feeling powerless than I can relate to the feeling of powerlessness. All I want you to know for know is that the powerlessness is just an illusion and that one day soon it will simply be gone.

• Like 2

Josama - please don't think I'm unsympathetic. If being possessed leaves you feeling powerless than I can relate to the feeling of powerlessness. All I want you to know for know is that the powerlessness is just an illusion and that one day soon it will simply be gone.

Haha, you are right Nikolai, I hate being powerless as every human does. However I am not powerless. I have no sickness that is impossible that I would call powerless. I don''t even focus on  my entity anymore. It doesn't matter, all that matters is that I continue spreading Light, the rest should take care of it's own in time. Still in my quest I want to ask the people here to not please not make the same mistakes as myself. 

To not lust for power...

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1

Well then if these entities don't have any intent spotless let me ask does God have no intent either?

As we all know God has a consciousness and an intent so wouldn't it make sense to have something that's working against it?

I think you're making a lot of inaccurate assumptions about the people here. I would wager that the majority don't believe in the  god you're describing. Put me in that category.

• Like 1

I think you're making a lot of inaccurate assumptions about the people here. I would wager that the majority don't believe in the  god you're describing. Put me in that category.

Ah well I didn't know that. I never believed in God either just as I never believed in destiny be sure of that. When I say God I certainly don't mean a guy swimming through the sky grinning mischievously at us.

No, I am talking about the whole Universe. God is an it, a force with a consciousness nothing more nothing less.

Ah well I didn't know that. I never believed in God either just as I never believed in destiny be sure of that. When I say God I certainly don't mean a guy swimming through the sky grinning mischievously at us.

No, I am talking about the whole Universe. God is an it, a force with a consciousness nothing more nothing less.

consciousness and intention is what you're talking about in your previous post, and that's not far off from the guy with the long white beard and flowing robes.