Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Sharing Kunlun with other people?

Chris,

I had asked Max about this in private and my sense was basically it is best to keep this practice to yourself.

However, I keep getting the sense people here and there are sort of 'asking' to be told about the Phoenix seminar.

Should I just start telling people about it? I mean..are there any signs to look for that it is good to share the practice and Max coming to town?

My sense is sitting with Max, even for a weekend, is potentially life changing yet I also want to honor the tradition and lineage. Sort of the no pearls before swine thing. But is that just an ego projection?

Any feedback on any level to help with this would be much,much appreciated.

C

Edited by Cameron

Chris would you agree?

I mean..it is getting wild..seems people are sort of really interested. Should I just shut up about this? Is there anything to look for tha someone is a "sincere" seeker?

Seems alot of this stuff would be obvious and I don't want to corrupt the energy at the workshop. Especially if good friends of mine are coming .I would prefer to keep the vibe high.

Mmmm..how should I say..seems some "low vibe" people are like projecting all this ego crap on me and it's like maybe Kunlun can help? Or should I just do what Max said and be super low key?

Chris would you agree?

I mean..it is getting wild..seems people are sort of really interested. Should I just shut up about this? Is there anything to look for tha someone is a "sincere" seeker?

Seems alot of this stuff would be obvious and I don't want to corrupt the energy at the workshop. Especially if good friends of mine are coming .I would prefer to keep the vibe high.

Mmmm..how should I say..seems some "low vibe" people are like projecting all this ego crap on me and it's like maybe Kunlun can help? Or should I just do what Max said and be super low key?

Be chill bro. If someone shows an interest then by all means share your experiences. Discretion is the key. Most people are not going to be able to relate to what you are talking about and the blank look in their eyes, polite smile and empty nod, as tell your tale, will be quick indicators that it is time to wrap the conversation up.

We are officially announcing the Phoenix seminar for November 17-18 at the White Crane Kung Fu Sport Assn. in Mesa.

Chris would you agree?

Do what Max said. Be super low key. If people are meant to go down this path, then they will come. Ultimately, it will be their choice. Use your instincts to decide if people are "sincere" seekers. Avoid those who don't seem sincere.

A rule I like is "keep silent" My Sifu cautions me with "don't show off"

It's o.k to tell me though :) hahahah

Do what Max said. Be super low key. If people are meant to go down this path, then they will come. Ultimately, it will be their choice. Use your instincts to decide if people are "sincere" seekers. Avoid those who don't seem sincere.

Thanks...we are not exactly taught this stuff in kindergarden..you know :lol:

We are officially announcing the Phoenix seminar for November 17-18 at the White Crane Kung Fu Sport Assn. in Mesa.
Cool, I'm definitely going to this one. Is there a nearby hotel there that everyone will be staying at?

Whos shooting video? How many souls aflow? Signs to look for? wjust tao bums, rippling...crisp ripple chips on the internet pipeline cruising ... pheonix , az ... where does phoenix fall on the earth grid bumomellowfellow traveling acorn chords?

wtf?

who's making pancakes?

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this