eye_of_the_storm

Chemtrails Mark Beginning of Hopi End Times Prophecy/ Purification?

Thoughts?

In the last scene of the 1982 documentary Koyaanisqatsi, which is a Hopi word meaning life out of balance, the translation of the Hopi prophecies that were sung during the film are displayed, which includes the following:  “Near the Day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky.”

The phrase “cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky” seems to paint a clear image of the chemtrails that we frequently see in our skies.  The Day of Purification refers to the Hopi prophecy that predicts that the Earth is going to go through a great purification that includes a period of destruction culminating in either a total rebirth or total annihilation depending upon the choices made by humanity.

Satellite-Chemtrails1.jpg

Edited by eye_of_the_storm
  • Like 4

"Chem" trails are a fantasy. I think contrails otoh affect our weather by creating a virtually permanent cloud cover over large metropolitan areas.

• Like 3

If that is supposed to be a picture of chemtrails it isnt, its a natural cloud formation.

like this one; 

327px-Atmospheric_bow_waves01.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

There's no such thing as chemtrails. Spraying chemicals from high altitude would be much less efficient than just spraying from factories (spray from 36000ft and it will just disperse to nothing over hundreds of miles) and take much more covering up (how many people would have to be bribed to hide chemicals being put on passenger aircraft on a mass scale?).

What does exist is contrails, which are simply water vapour.

An open minded person looks at arguments for chemtrails, then at arguments against chemtrails, before reaching their opinion. Few conspiracy theorists seems to be this open minded - they just look at evidence for the theory, then they assume that any opposing arguments are lies for the sheeple.

Now, as for the Hopi prophecy. Perhaps it could refer to contrails. But they hardly make the entire planet's atmosphere seem cobwebbed, do they? And jet planes have existed for decades, which stretches the meaning of 'near' just a bit.

Tl;dr: what soaring crane said.

Edited by Seeker of Wisdom
  • Like 2

The Beijing Weather Modification Office is a unit of the Beijing Meteorological Bureau tasked with weather control in Beijing, China, and its surrounding areas, including parts of Hebei and Inner Mongolia.[1][2][3]

The Beijing Weather Modification Office form a part of China's nationwide weather control effort, believed to be the world's largest; it employs 37,000 people nationwide, who seed clouds by firing rockets and shells loaded with silver iodide into them.[4] According to Zhang Qiang, head of the Office, cloud seeding increased precipitation in Beijing by about one-eighth in 2004; nationwide, similar efforts added 7.4 trillion cubic feet (210 km3) of rain between 1995 and 2003.[5]

The work of the Office is largely aimed at hail storm prevention or making rain to end droughts; they have also induced precipitation for purposes of firefighting or counteracting the effect of severe dust storms, as they did in the aftermath of one storm in April 2006 which dropped 300,000 tonnes of dust and sand on the city and was believed to have been the largest in five years.[2][6] Their technology was also used to create snow on New Year's Day in 1997.[7] Other proposed future uses for induced precipitation include lowering temperatures in summer, in hopes of reducing electricity consumption.[5] More prominently, they were enlisted by the Chinese government to ensure that the 2008 Summer Olympics are free of rain, by breaking up clouds headed towards the capital and forcing them to drop rain on outlying areas instead.[4] The office created a snowstorm in November 2009.[8][9]  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Weather_Modification_Office

As Muscovites suffer record high temperatures this summer, a Russian political scientist has claimed the United States may be using climate-change weapons to alter the temperatures and crop yields of Russia and other Central Asian countries.

In a recent article, Andrei Areshev, deputy director of the Strategic Culture Foundation, wrote, "At the moment, climate weapons may be reaching their target capacity and may be used to provoke droughts, erase crops, and induce various anomalous phenomena in certain countries."

The article has been carried by publications throughout Russia, including "International Affairs," a journal published by the Foreign Ministry and by the state-owned news agency RIA Novosti.

In an telephone interview with RFE/RL, Areshev appeared to back off from claims he made in the article, saying that he was merely positing a theory.

"First of all, I would like to say that what I wrote in that article, even the citations, does not in any way claim to a be final truth. It is, if you will, speculation, in other words, the definition of an hypothesis," Areshev said.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Russian_Scholar_Warns_Of_Secret_US_Climate_Change_Weapon/2114381.html

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.’

In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned ‘military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.’ It defined ‘environmental modification techniques’ as ‘any technique for changing –through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.’

While the substance of the 1977 Convention was reasserted in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) signed at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio, debate on weather modification for military use has become a scientific taboo.

Military analysts are mute on the subject. Meteorologists are not investigating the matter and environmentalists are focused on greenhouse gas emissions under the Kyoto Protocol. Neither is the possibility of climatic or environmental manipulations as part of a military and intelligence agenda, while tacitly acknowledged, part of the broader debate on climate change under UN auspices.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-warfare-beware-the-us-military-s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare/7561

Published on 5 Aug 2011

This is the wildly successful, ultimate documentary on the subject of stratospheric aerosol geoengineering. Some refer to this as Chemtrails. I was the editor and motion graphics designer on this movie as well as the follow up video "Hawaii Revisited." We cut the film in 1280x720 HD/ 5.1 Dolby, using media from 7 different cameras; from "pen type" spy cams to HD rigs and everything in between.

One comment:

Its MASSIVE IN AUSTRALIA they are dumping tons & tons of it down upon us especially in fact almost exclusively 2-3 days before & during any weather front that promises to bring the parched lands & starving wildlife & farm animal stock Relief of RAIN. Monsanto is hot on the heels of drought & roll in scooping up 1000s of hectares of drought stricken land from desperate broken bankrupt family farmers for pennies on the dollar.

There's no such thing as chemtrails. Spraying chemicals from high altitude would be much less efficient than just spraying from factories (spray from 36000ft and it will just disperse to nothing over hundreds of miles) and take much more covering up (how many people would have to be bribed to hide chemicals being put on passenger aircraft on a mass scale?).

not to mention (and the nutters never do) the people who are supposed to be running this operation, and it's in the 10s of 1000s now, have to live somewhere on Earth. They'd be poisoning themselves and their families, too. The whole notion is so ludicrous that it took the invention of the internet to get it up an going.

Crazy thing is, I haven't spoken about this for years. I remember very clearly the last conversation I had on the subject, with a friend who had been to a end of the world conference and was all in a lather over these chemtrails. That was four or five years ago.

BUT only this past Friday I met for coffee with a friend who I haven't seen for a long while. She spent about half an hour going on and on about the evils of the church and religion and the "sheeple" who believe everything the pastors tell them and how much she despises them for not looking for the truth ...

Then she shifted gears when a plane flew over head. She pointed at it and said, "There they go, spreading more chemtrails". I told her chemtrails are bullshit but she went on and on, repeating everything she'd read in the comments at youtube videos, etc. I told her to search for opposing viewpoints, same thing she claimed religious people don't do. She blubbered a little and then I told her she's just as much a sheep as the churchgoers she was railing against. The religion of the tinfoil hat is just another church as far as I'm concerned, and the believers are just as resistant to reason and logic as the Talibaptists.

oh yeah, what I was getting at is the coincidence of that unexpected conversation and the sudden appearance of this worn-out old topic here in such a short timespan. Coincidence? Or maybe somebody planned it to happen just like that!

• Like 3

oh yeah, what I was getting at is the coincidence of that unexpected conversation and the sudden appearance of this worn-out old topic here in such a short timespan. Coincidence? Or maybe somebody planned it to happen just like that!

yeah SC, they're conspiring against you guy, take heed of that.....

• Like 2

Re:

-----

"What does exist is contrails, which are simply water vapour."

-----

Not true.

Whatever "chemtrails" are, they are not ordinary contrails. Anyone who grew up around jet airplanes can tell at least that.

Try to find an old photograph, such as from a personal family photo album, that has giant cross-hatches of "contrails" in it like those seen more recently. If the photo found looks like modern photos of "contrails" and is from the 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s - please post it.

My album goes back several decades, but I was not able to find even one.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

not to mention (and the nutters never do) the people who are supposed to be running this operation, and it's in the 10s of 1000s now, have to live somewhere on Earth. They'd be poisoning themselves and their families, too. The whole notion is so ludicrous that it took the invention of the internet to get it up an going.

There are many people involved in vaccines, they all think it is good for them and their families.

That is generally the best way to achieve these diabolical things... make people want it, generally through fear.

Poison your family it is good for you, it will stop global warming... or something

Deception, money, safety, threats

With agriculture for example in South America around 1500 activists (protecting rainforest etc) have been killed.

How is it so many people are involved in a fraudulent banking system?

GMO crops? etc

Why is it that every congress person makes pledges to Israel and so few know about it?

It's a strange world.

Poison your family it is good for you, it will stop global warming... or something

That's your reasoning for the issue I brought up? You really think airline pilots may have been told that it's a good idea to poison the world including their own families and they agreed because of maybe global warming, or something?

Re:

-----

"You really think airline pilots may have been told that it's a good idea to poison the world including their own families and they agreed because of maybe global warming, or something?"

-----

I do not think the chemtrails are being put up by commercial airline planes.

Filming them with a telescope now and again since 2002, I have recorded that they are unmarked white jet planes, and not planes used for commercial air traffic. They are also not following any commercial flight paths, and I have followed them landing at air force bases and not commercial airports. That is just what I have observed.

Most explanations for these chemtrails involves some sort of weather modification as the purpose, and some people may believe that this is good and will help with "global warming".

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

I'd also add that contrails, the white lines produced by high alttitude jets have been around for over 50 years.  Is there a time line in the Hopi prophecy. ie after 20 years of webs or 50 years, 100 years?   I also wonder if members of the Hopi tribe actually believe this, at least your interpretation of it.  There's a tendency to hijack other cultures end of the world stories without getting much feedback from the actual source.  I'm thinking Mayan 2012. 

Also, why would we believe it, if we don't believe in any other Hopi theology?  Is there a list of Hopi prophecies that are firmly dated then checked? 

edit> I love looking up at the sky.  At the age of 50, I've always seen contrails (I'm not far from O'Hare).  I assume older pilots would be pretty familiar with them too. You can look up contrail photos and find old photos of them there- http://contrailscience.com/contrail-photos-through-history/ You have scroll down to see the old ones.

I wonder if you can find pilots weighing in on this issue.  They're the ones most intimately aware of the sky and planes. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Re:

-----

"What does exist is contrails, which are simply water vapour."

-----

Not true.

Whatever "chemtrails" are, they are not ordinary contrails. Anyone who grew up around jet airplanes can tell at least that.

Try to find an old photograph, such as from a personal family photo album, that has giant cross-hatches of "contrails" in it like those seen more recently. If the photo found looks like modern photos of "contrails" and is from the 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s - please post it.

My album goes back several decades, but I was not able to find even one.

-VonKrankenhaus

seek and ye shall find. But first you have to seek, and before that, you have to actually want to seek:

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-photos-through-history/

What has most certainly changed in the past couple decades is the amount of air traffic (thanks, Ryanair!), and that's enough to explain the current frequency of this phenomenon. More air traffic means more planes flying at varying altitudes and more chance to spread CONtrails in places where they don't disappear quickly.

This whole "conspiracy" is pathetically juvenile.

Here's another angle the head-bobbing believers have trouble explaining away: What happens to the air inside the planes that are flying though these supposed toxic clouds? Planes don't carry their own supply of compressed air, like scuba divers. The air in the plane comes from the atmosphere the plane is flying in. How do they avoid filling the cabin with these mysterious environment-destroying poisons? (or heavy metals or whatever it is, depending on which head-bobber you happen to ask).

And don't take me wrong. I really hate these skies, they're fugly and depressing. I often look at the milky slop up there and feel like it's time to give up on humanity altogether. The most beautiful skies in my adult life were during that week a couple years ago, when air traffic was shut down due to the Icelandic volcano. The sky was such a deep blue, it was something like a dream, for four or five days straight. And I was far from the only one to notice and enjoy it.

edit: just now saw that theLearner posted the same link. Well, it's a good one, lol

• Like 1

Hah, I made a bet that eye of storm would connect Hopi's and chemtrails to a Jewish Israeli conspiracy (or throw it into the mix somehow).  Eye of Storm, you may be a whacked out conspiracy theorist living a life of fear and paranoia, but you're consistent.

<edited out the rest of it>

A better question is: Do you believe the contrails you see mean the Hopi Prophecy is coming to pass? 

Are you making any changes to your life because of it?  Are you considering talking to a Hopi in hopes he will help in hampering the horrible annihiliation?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.’

In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned ‘military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.’ It defined ‘environmental modification techniques’ as ‘any technique for changing –through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.’

While the substance of the 1977 Convention was reasserted in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) signed at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio, debate on weather modification for military use has become a scientific taboo.

Military analysts are mute on the subject. Meteorologists are not investigating the matter and environmentalists are focused on greenhouse gas emissions under the Kyoto Protocol. Neither is the possibility of climatic or environmental manipulations as part of a military and intelligence agenda, while tacitly acknowledged, part of the broader debate on climate change under UN auspices.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-warfare-beware-the-us-military-s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare/7561

How does that prove a chemtrail from a passenger jet ?

:D

As Muscovites suffer record high temperatures this summer, a Russian political scientist has claimed the United States may be using climate-change weapons to alter the temperatures and crop yields of Russia and other Central Asian countries.

In a recent article, Andrei Areshev, deputy director of the Strategic Culture Foundation, wrote, "At the moment, climate weapons may be reaching their target capacity and may be used to provoke droughts, erase crops, and induce various anomalous phenomena in certain countries."

The article has been carried by publications throughout Russia, including "International Affairs," a journal published by the Foreign Ministry and by the state-owned news agency RIA Novosti.

In an telephone interview with RFE/RL, Areshev appeared to back off from claims he made in the article, saying that he was merely positing a theory.

"First of all, I would like to say that what I wrote in that article, even the citations, does not in any way claim to a be final truth. It is, if you will, speculation, in other words, the definition of an hypothesis," Areshev said.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Russian_Scholar_Warns_Of_Secret_US_Climate_Change_Weapon/2114381.html

Is that proof of jet chemtrails too ?      :D

" Rows and flows of angel hair 

And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere, 
I've looked at clouds that way."

17fnc6kdxufu0jpg.jpg

article-2111390-120C11B5000005DC-406_634

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111390/Australia-floods-Spiders-cover-fields-cobwebs-flee-rising-water.html

During floods (or just before them) spiders will anchor a web and leap off into the wind and hope to be blown to safety. The bigger the flood coming, the more 'angel hair' ...   cobwebs ... in the air / sky ...

" Many sailors have reported spiders being caught in their ship's sails, over 1,600 kilometres (990 mi) from land (Heimer 1988). They have even been detected in atmospheric data balloons collecting air samples at slightly less than 5 kilometres (16,000 ft) above sea level. Evidently, it is the most common way for spiders to invade isolated islands and mountaintops. Spiderlings are known to survive without food while travelling in air currents of jet streams for 25 days or longer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballooning_%28spider%29

Now ... the Hopi, being so wise ...of course, meant jet 'chemtrails' didnt they ? ? ? 

A9429.jpg

"No, you idiots ....  I said cobwebs  ... what the hell is a 'chemtrail'  ..... or a ' jet'  ?     :blink:  "

• Like 2