Songtsan

Calcium and the pineal gland

So, conspiracy theorists...do you think that all the drive to get people to take calcium supplements, drink milk, etc. might have something to do with trying to create calcification of the pineal gland for purposes of reducing intuition, creating sleep disturbances through interference with melatonin production so that people are more likely to die earlier, be irritable, etc. Population control and to create division in society, etc?

• Like 2

what makes people think that intuition belongs to the pineal gland? 

Do they seriously believe that people who don't have one, don't have intuition?

Edited by Seth Ananda
  • Like 1

It would be sad to think in that way, but we can't think for other people. The least we can do is drink milk before them, and then flex like arnold schwarzenegger, or talk about flying ponies over rainbows you're seeing everytime you're drinking that milk. Hope that lightens the subject up for them. Cause afterall, you're enjoying the milk, that's what it's there for. They may remember it for themselves too. The milk is from the people for the people. Everytime you're drinking milk, humanity is taking care of you, practically. Everytime you drink that milk, you accept that care, and vote for it.

The idea that humanity wants to harm you, is not really in their interest. No it's not, not because they wanna harm you, but because they literally don't care what you think. Milk is just for drinking. Sure you may have been harmed by people, doesn't mean they intended it, or they intended harm by it, you can't know why things happen the way they happened. Wanting to see a better world, you conspirize, it's the only way you see you can make a better world, cause you want that world to become better, now and now, and every moment feels too late. But hey, the world has always been like this, our trying to improve it with our conspiricies sometimes backfires. Even though we intend well, our intention is not fully received, just like you did not fully receive the intention of the people who harmed you. So the best way to get through all of this crap, is to stop caring. Cut tthrough the crap and get to the essence of life. What really matters in life. There are many things that are going well in life. You can begin paying attention to those, and see how many they are. At first, if you're so used to focusing on crap, you wont notice it. Takes some time, start with small things. For example, you're wearing socks, those socks are keeping your feet wrapped up, warm, clean. The socks are made to worship your feet. That's one of the billion things that matter in life. Now don't go running around taking off your socks. Let it be ok, it's all around you.

• Like 3

FWIW, the US Dairy Council or whatever it's called these days is a very powerful lobby. If there's a motive in pushing calcium on the population, you can bet it's based on the ka-ching. And hey, if makes people stupid, well, more ka-ching to go around!

• Like 1

On 4/13/2015 at 6:20 AM, Everything said:

The idea that humanity wants to harm you, is not really in their interest. No it's not, not because they wanna harm you, but because they literally don't care what you think. Milk is just for drinking. Sure you may have been harmed by people, doesn't mean they intended it, or they intended harm by it, you can't know why things happen the way they happened. Wanting to see a better world, you conspirize, it's the only way you see you can make a better world, cause you want that world to become better, now and now, and every moment feels too late. But hey, the world has always been like this, our trying to improve it with our conspiricies sometimes backfires. Even though we intend well, our intention is not fully received, just like you did not fully receive the intention of the people who harmed you. So the best way to get through all of this crap, is to stop caring. Cut tthrough the crap and get to the essence of life. What really matters in life. There are many things that are going well in life. You can begin paying attention to those, and see how many they are. At first, if you're so used to focusing on crap, you wont notice it. Takes some time, start with small things. For example, you're wearing socks, those socks are keeping your feet wrapped up, warm, clean. The socks are made to worship your feet. That's one of the billion things that matter in life. Now don't go running around taking off your socks. Let it be ok, it's all around you.

Our calcified thinking would have most of us passing over this quote but this is a very good quote.

When we talk about being in the Zone or Flow it is the millions of supporting energies we are in tune with - not the trillions of disgruntled thoughtforms that create mesh nets of angst held up as fists in support of the thousand discs of the monkey mind.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Cause afterall, you're enjoying the milk, that's what it's there for. They may remember it for themselves too. The milk is from the people for the people. Everytime you're drinking milk, humanity is taking care of you, practically. Everytime you drink that milk, you accept that care, and vote for it.

Erm........  what?

Edited by dustybeijing

what makes people think that intuition belongs to the pineal gland? 

Do they seriously believe that people who don't have one, don't have intuition?

Good point - there IS something special about the pineal gland though. My thoughts are that it has to do with the 100th monkey effect - the Groupmind, etc. so that dimming it down, you make people less able to tap into Groupmind knowledge.

Divide and separate by using chemical means to reduce Groupmind effect. Then use propaganda to create 'drones' who are good at doing what they are told....

Also, my thoughts on how huge swarms/schools of birds/fishes/etc. are able to move around in sync is that they connect with eachother through Groupmind effects.

Reduce Groupmind effects makes populations easier to control.

I think the pineal gland is one part of the midbrain area implicated in a variety of processes, including the organization and "translation" of vibrations into "human-consumable" forms like "mental imagery", hormonal responses, and other actions happening in response with the environment.

Obviously, this is why the pineal gland always become a hot topic with Qigong and meditation people, because "mental imagery", hormonal responses, and action are prominent aspects of these practices.

In my own study, I feel that the pineal gland (and associated/related parts/functions) is clearer in babies, and typically calcifies with age. One way to read "age" is how long person has been living in a way that causes calcification - but also this can mean that when it is clear (during baby time)  some function is happening that isn't happening so much when it is calcified (adult).

The need for forming new mental imagery, the translation of things never really seen or felt before, is highest in the baby, and less in the adult. This function is related to melatonin and naturally occurring DMT. DMT only lasts in the body for long enough for the new imagery to be processed, then it is broken down very fast and ceases to cause effect.

Adult today relies more on idea association than direct creation of new imagery in a given experience.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

I don't know about the conspiracy part. :D

However, this push on calcium is fairly typical of the kind of thinking in western medicine. People have problems with their bones having enough calcium. They have these problems because vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 are chronically deficient in the population, and without these vitamins, the calcium will not store very well in the bones and instead tends to store in joints and spine, generally places that cause pain eventually (and a growing need for drugs and medical intervention). But our medical paradigms don't do very well at the holistic "interconnected" element of all the vital nutrients (despite that scientifically we usually know them... on paper, anyway). So they say, "low calcium in bones... stuff more calcium into the body!" Even though that is not the fix and causes other problems.

I've lately been looking into what is needed to DEcalcify the body (when in inappropriate places), solely to keep my inserted bovine heart valve as healthy as possible.

• Like 3

On 7/4/2019 at 8:30 PM, redcairo said:

I don't know about the conspiracy part. :D

However, this push on calcium is fairly typical of the kind of thinking in western medicine. People have problems with their bones having enough calcium. They have these problems because vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 are chronically deficient in the population, and without these vitamins, the calcium will not store very well in the bones and instead tends to store in joints and spine, generally places that cause pain eventually (and a growing need for drugs and medical intervention). But our medical paradigms don't do very well at the holistic "interconnected" element of all the vital nutrients (despite that scientifically we usually know them... on paper, anyway). So they say, "low calcium in bones... stuff more calcium into the body!" Even though that is not the fix and causes other problems.

I've lately been looking into what is needed to DEcalcify the body (when in inappropriate places), solely to keep my inserted bovine heart valve as healthy as possible.

You nailed this on the head. Calcium is not the problem, it’s the lack of Vitamin D and K. I have been eating natto for K, and raw eggs for Vit D along with a Vit D supplement. 

One other thing that i feel harms the pineal... fluoride and bromine. These halogens are taken up in the body in areas where Iodine should be. The lack of iodine in most diets is why i theorize that people are sicker and cancer is more prevalent.

• Like 4

Boron is another mineral that helps get calcium where it's supposed to go, into bones and teeth. Google The Borax Conspiracy to learn a lot about this mineral. The author mentions the pineal as one of the places calcium ends up if you lack boron... which most of us probably do, since there's very little in the soil, except in Israel.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2