Sign in to follow this  
rex

Breast Cancer

Got this appeal via email:

A favour to ask, it only takes a minute....

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

AGAIN , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10

Hi karen,

Like shit! In my ignorance it didn't even occur to me that mammograhies could be suspect. :o

There's a breast cancer awareness campaign going on in the UK at the moment and its a big issue with the women I know inside and outside work. I'll pass your link on.

Thanks,

Rex

Hi rex,

Good rule of thumb is that everything in conventional medicine is suspect except for emergency medicine. Of course there are exceptions, but everything the medical establishment says should be looked at critically with no assumptions.

For example, a friend of mine, who actually works in the medical field, insists that vaccinations are effective and safe. I asked him how he knows that. He had no idea, just that "we've been told that all our lives." Hmm.

A note of caution - most people you'll talk to really don't want to hear the truth about these things. Their emotional investment in the medical authorities is huge. If they start to not trust their doctors, that is VERY scary for most people. They don't want to go down that slippery slope, even if it leads them to freedom.

Because freedom means responsibility, and you have to be prepared to take responsibility for your own health. Most people aren't prepared to do the homework and take their rightful responsibility.

And that's okay - it takes time and personal development. Each in their own time. But be aware that many or most people will become very defensive and angry if you try to burst their belief system bubble. I talk to people about these things when they're ready to hear it. The truth isn't the same as facts that you can email to everyone you know - the truth requires personal development to come to terms with. Let people go through their own process with it, and we can be there to provide information and support if they ask.

-Karen

Independent research comes up with a different view of mammography - here's a good article:

http://www.rense.com/general64/mam.htm

Ha HA!

Yes, I'm very hesitant donating to cancer runs, AIDS walks, etc...because they've been around for decades, gotten bukus in funding, yet have still made very little progress. And I suspect a lot of that's because they funnel all their money into Big Medicine...while ignoring alternative med.

And the last thing I want is to be giving the medical mafia more support.

Well, this is not at all what I thought Rex means with: "Breast Cancer, Click to give free check ups". ;)

Well, this is not at all what I thought Rex means with: "Breast Cancer, Click to give free check ups". ;)

Good strategy - ask your female partner if she'd like to have her breast squashed in a refrigerator door, and then show her an alternative ;-).

Good strategy - ask your female partner if she'd like to have her breast squashed in a refrigerator door, and then show her an alternative ;-).

:lol:

Asking, "hey, can I check your breasts for cancer?" is more subtle. :P

(btw, don`t have a partner)

Asking, "hey, can I check your breasts for cancer?" is more subtle. :P

Better still - she says 'Would you like to check my breasts for cancer?' :)

Yeah, LOL!

There was one time in high school that came pretty close to that. A schoolmate said something like, "wow my heart is beating really fast, here try it" and put my hand on her chest. :)

Sign in to follow this