dawei

How to request Owner Permissions- No Longer Available

I agree to the terms and request owner permissions.  :ninja:

I want to see what my brothers are discussing.  :ph34r:

I'd also like to see what women want to protect from my dirty eyes, but I'll leave that to their discretion.  :blush:

I agree to the terms and request owner permissions.  :ninja:

I want to see what my brothers are discussing.  :ph34r:

I'd also like to see what women want to protect from my dirty eyes, but I'll leave that to their discretion.  :blush:

Done :)

Realize this just gives you access to the Men's Haven... not 'owner permissions' till you have 200 posts ;)

• Like 1

FYI:   The Owner's Permission will soon be extended to the Daoist Discussion area.  

Done :)

Realize this just gives you access to the Men's Haven... not 'owner permissions' till you have 200 posts ;)

So that means you can only view posts and not post anything?  I am a bit confused.

Either way,

I agree to the terms and request owner permissions.

So that means you can only view posts and not post anything?  I am a bit confused.

Either way,

You can view and post anywhere you have access.

I've set you up as well to have access to the Men's Haven.

The "Owner's Permission" only means that once you have those permissions, you can control your own threads... if it is a thread started in an area which supports those permissions.

For now, if you start a thread, you simply won't have extended permissions yet.

• Like 1

Thanks for clearing that up!  I don't know if I ever specified I am a male, but that is indeed true.  You must have good intuition... or good guessing abilities.  haha

• Like 1

EDIT... I feel different, already! :P

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

EDIT... I feel different, already! :P

Gents... I'm assuming  :rolleyes: ... you are setup :)

I would encourage folks to request this.. not so much for the permissions but the fact you'll get access to the super duper secretly, hidden threads on gender...where... well.. if I explain it then it is no longer secretly hidden nor super duper  B)

• Like 1

Gents... I'm assuming  :rolleyes: ... you are setup :)

I would encourage folks to request this.. not so much for the permissions but the fact you'll get access to the super duper secretly, hidden threads on gender...where... well.. if I explain it then it is no longer secretly hidden nor super duper  B)

Yes, I have detected "the set up"... *paranoid* :ph34r:

• Like 1

I would like to request for Owner's permission in the Hindu Sub-forum. I agree to the terms of conduct.

I don´t agree and will not request owner´s permission

The disagreement and non-request was fulfilled by doing nothing.... this was the easiest one to do  :D

• Like 1

I would like to request for Owner's permission in the Hindu Sub-forum. I agree to the terms of conduct.

Realize that you technically will have the permissions in all of the applicable areas but  it is certainly your decision to use it according to your own discretion and locations... done :)

All requests should be fulfilled.   Just let me know something doesn't appear to be setup or working.

As a reminder, here is the gist of it (someone asked in PM):

If you START a topic in an area which supports the "Owner's Permissions", you have the ability to hide any posts which you deem are off-topic or combative, etc...   If it has become something of a long side-track and you think posts should get 'split', then you can let staff know this.

It gives the topic owner similar permissions to what is setup in the Personal Practice Discussion (PPD) area.

The one thing to be really careful about is that there is no way for the software to  know how started the topic... so technically, you will see those permissions (ability to hide a post) for any topic in an applicable area.

So we are using an 'honesty policy' whereby you have essentially agreed to ONLY use those permissions when YOU START A TOPIC.

• Like 1

"So we are using an 'honesty policy' whereby you have essentially agreed to ONLY use those permissions when YOU START A TOPIC."

OMG...DON'T tell them THAT Dawei !! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

The "Delete Everything I don't like" & the "Delete Everything to cover my Footsteps" Brigade will be out in force!!

There will be Anarchy in the streets !!!

• Like 1

There are subtle methods of addressing abuses of the system. :D

:ph34r: I knew it, you're a Jedi and "these are not the droids you're looking for!" :ph34r:   :D

• Like 1