Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

This is entertaining

As this unfolds, why not ask; What is this that experiences these phenomena?

Actually, I'm abit envious. My practice is so uneventful, even boring, and wonder how come I don't get to see any exciting stuff?

h

on no, please don't say that! That's exactly what Yoda said shortly before it got interesting for him. :unsure:

on no, please don't say that! That's exactly what Yoda said shortly before it got interesting for him. :unsure:

ha! I welcome visit. No need to fear for Rain or HAgar Catface :)

Love you Hagar.

The answer to the question lies inside me and NO one is gonna pick my brain this time. B)

Edited by rain

I had some bad dreams about Max at one point. The way I look at it is that it's just a test to pass in your deep mind. The key to passing is just to face it and keep practicing (if this is the path you want).

Dreams (and visions) are symbolic. Evil looking things don't always represent evil, they sometimes represent emotions you're not facing. Also, sometimes it's just suggestion and projection...like when everyone is saying, "Max is a reptile demon!" So who knows...

At least personally, I know that I can "walk through the valley" of hell and be unaffected. Everyone should feel the same, when facing these things, unless they opt to give their power and purity away.

This is true.

I so agree. Thinkng today after your question, it is not only this not dealing with personal stuff it is also perhaps overflow of energy..creativity..we transform & shipshape, not WE but the psychic modalities we carry in our spirits. this we do to live.

or like others put it; the spirits who guide us

And make this Clear my vision of Max as a black dragon ..was just a brief reflection and not at all a negative one, one I left until I felt curious enough to toss it in here. I googled it but the answers made no sense but privately for me, and I haven't logged on to my tool, nonlinear associatve awareness. I don't want to know that way. I seriously would like a visit by a naga ..or a dragon. I am sure I could learn So much!. :)))

and pleeaase get this right. this got nothing to do with Max. He is probably somewhere in LA or Hawaii drinking tea and smoking weed with some of his screenwriter-friends, and care nada of what happens in ehere.

Edited by rain

This clearly indicates that he radiates sick energy and gives it to people too. This is in addition to whatever entities he may be planting in people.

clearly? I'm sure you may be serious, but you are also more ignorant than you wish to admit.

It is common for energy workers who are around a lot of people and who exchange energy with them to pick up their sick energy. Some may say that the divine Buddha, Max, is above such things, but no one is above it. I know a chi kung master who is one of the top five in the world, and he takes sick energy, and getting rid of it, very seriously. If he does healing work on someone it takes him three days to get rid of the sick energy and he avoids doing healing work because of it. He also demonstrated the technique of taking sick energy and throwing it at someone who is a threat, not because he does that but so I could learn that such things can be and are done.

Nobody with any knowing ever called max divine or a buddha, noone ever denied that exchanging energy goes both ways. You're about the only one around saying he's purposefully tossing sick energy at people. Talking completely out your ass, of course. Matter of fact, you're the only one displaying your instabilities like a varsity letter on your jacket, tossing small clues here and there that you're some sort of badass.

Also, you're the one that turned down a personal invitation from Max when he was in your area to talk and perhaps understand a little better, but you preferred to stay hidden in ignorance where you can toss out baseless insults. Too scared he "was going to plant an evil worm inside you," but then its so easy to come here saying you'd slap him around.

:rolleyes:

Sorry Steve, you have little credibility - if you were half as accomplished as you purport, you'd be ten times as humble.

clearly? I'm sure you may be serious, but you are also more ignorant than you wish to admit.

Yes it is clear, and I carefully explained why it was obvious and unavoidable in the included statements.

Nobody with any knowing ever called max divine or a buddha

Mantra 68 used to call Max divine all the time, in fact he frequently used that word several times in one post, would you say that Mantra, Max's lying right hand man, has any knowing? I'm pretty sure he used the word Buddha too, but if not then others have and this indicates 'stories' are circulating.

You're about the only one around saying he's purposefully tossing sick energy at people.

I'm sure he couldn't care less even if he did know it, but he may not know it, as I mentioned in my explanatory post.

Also, you're the one that turned down a personal invitation from Max when he was in your area to talk and perhaps understand a little better, but you preferred to stay hidden in ignorance where you can toss out baseless insults.

You're a liar. I did decline the offer at first but then a couple of days later I accepted it, in writing, on this forum. Then we found out that Mantra, the lying right hand man, the White House spokesperson of the divine, had lied about the whole thing. What does it tell you about a teacher who picks a liar as his spokesperson?

In fact he not only lied about it but he lied in the name of his teacher, inpublic, as a representative of him, how cool is that?

Too scared he "was going to plant an evil worm inside you," but then its so easy to come here saying you'd slap him around.

If I slapped him his face would end up in the next county, but in fact it was the divine who chickened out and never came to Seattle. Maybe he knew I was going to bring some bodyguards with me, whether to a meeting or a seminar intro. They would see his soul and tell me about it, and they would know instantly if he tried anything funny and would stop it before it started, any one of them could stop his heart in a second from sixty feet away if they wanted to. So, cough, cough, who chickened out?

Sorry Steve, you have little credibility - if you were half as accomplished as you purport, you'd be ten times as humble.

It is an honor to be insulted by someone of your stature. :)

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Yes, I keep getting diverted and haven't yet gotten into my thesis analysis of the exercise Mantra mentioned.

Anyway, continuing on the previous dialogue, Originally I declined the meeting because I had no interest in meeting a circus side show performer, used car salesman type, who wears silk pajamas and teaches bullshit seminars, nor of honoring him via contact with my lineage. However, then weenies like Joeblast started accusing me of chickening out so I felt it was necessary to accept the invitation and I planned to make the best use of it. Anyway, there already are enough real masters in Seattle, we don't need the circus types here, so if if my wishes had anything to do with keeping him away then I am happy for that.

love the rhetoric. :lol: too bad you state your clear opinions as clear facts, otherwise you'd come across a little better than gibbsy himself. bitch about the term nei kung getting mish mashed, yet you have no issues mish mashing old events to make the appear differently than they were. I recall your reactions to the invitation, no need for your attempt to rewrite history.

I lie. :lol: yeah. you cant tell the difference between an observation and an insult, but of course its others with the issues and not you :)

haha...jump in and put words in my mouth too! good day, Steve. keep writing, we'll keep chuckling.

Edited by joeblast

I recall your reactions to the invitation, no need for your attempt to rewrite history.

You mean I didn't want to be exposed to his energy or his worms? That is also true, but I just told you the rest of the story above. His purported offer to 'prove' himself by zapping me is ridiculous, don't you think? "Here, just drink from this cup to see it's poisoned". ROFL

Guest winpro07

Reptile:: refers to one of your three minds that may or may not be aware of you yet.

It is the same as in the christian carnal desires, or sins of the flesh. Yoda, your lower mind has no rational and no compassion. It is you "demon" or dragon if you will. People are frightened of this aspect of human mind because it operates purely on gut instinct. It is without compassion -a PREDATOR.

Everyone has this mind. You toy with it when you masturbate

The Upper mind with conjure all kinds of fantastic images to serve EGO.

I have pasted all of Steve's Posts and yours.

It all reads like a comic book

Edited by winpro07

So this thread is starting to become like the HT forum thread where people were sending out their psychic dragons to fight each other.

So we have some sort of naga attack going on from Winpro for some reason that he hasn't explained and he's baiting New Dawn to psy-scuffle.

If a lizardman appears in my living room I'll definitely pass on whatever message he may have for us.

Yoda

Guest winpro07

you have a naga up your butt yoda. Why not stick your head up there and see what he has to say?

Guest winpro07

The mind generates images to match real psychic phenomena which can only be perceived as color and or sounds. Not the same colors Yoda see's up his own butt or the colors Stevie sees when he is popping bubbles with his nose in the bath tub. The image Steve drew is cool but offers no clarity. The only value of it may be it's "feeling" but only then if your heart is open

and steve is known to exagerate. you guys are perceiving though the weakest part of your self..

Edited by winpro07

you have a naga up your butt yoda. Why not stick your head up there and see what he has to say?

Jesus. I nearly choked on my coffee. Why are you doing this to me? :lol:

Yoda, please forgive me, it wasn't personal, I would have choked on my coffee if anyone else was in your place in this context. :)

Guest winpro07

my comment was mostly literal.

the lower mind is what the ego fears being "seen"

you gotta get your head in there to understand

when you paste all of steve's and yoda comments from the paste two years in a string

is reads like very bizzar Psycho babble.

Funny, the same primal energy that sets you free in the end (literal) also is whats holds you naturally in resistance to everything and creates the ego..tuff choice

..let go of all fear, or die trying..

Yoda what do you fear?

Steve, why do you keep that crown shut so tight?

what do you fear?

Edited by winpro07

~~~ The Tao Bums Moderation Team ~~~

This is a general warning. No threats of violence, physical or otherwise. Keep the language clean, even in vigorous debate and disagreement. Refine your heart and your intention.

In short, the basics:

3457322165_c082b0507b.jpg

If you find yourself obsessively heated and posting, consider taking some time away from TTBs to cool off.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

Guest winpro07

So we have some sort of naga attack going on from Winpro for some reason that he hasn't explained

If a lizardman appears in my living room I'll definitely pass on whatever message he may have for us.

Yoda

Yoda, your Avatar and TTB name are of a reptile like, little green space man

The Moderator is biased

Edited by winpro07

Star_Wars__Naga_Sadow_by_TereseNielsen.jpg

Rise of the Naga, beware or he'll screw your brains :P

Yoda, are you the Yoda on AYP forum? If yes, it's always a pleasure talking to you man. I remember Kunlun thread there and even got the book, but didn't care much for it. Glad now, don't want any psychic attacks from naga Samurais. Winn said Max was quite a character and his reps seem to be such too :lol:

Edited by heavenlygong

Let's keep things in perspective. Milarepa, the great national hero of Tibet venerated as a Fully Enlightened One in other Asian countries, began his apprenticeship with a black magician named Lama Yungtun-Trogyal, "Wrathful and Victorious Teacher of Evil." (Evil teachers seem to be more than willing to present unambiguous business cards, apparently. Just so no one can later claim innocence and not having known what they were getting into, because innocence of intent deactivates evil. Anyone who discovers he or she has been learning something evil had a "claim for power" at the very least within whatever intent they had. Without such a claim no teacher of evil can teach any evil to anyone.)

When Milarepa finally decided to abandon the path of evil (but not before he killed all his enemies and quite a few innocent bystanders) and decided to devote himself to pursuing dharma, he did so with his teacher's blessing. Great masters' destinies are seldom straightforward (or tepid) and more often than not give them a good run for their money. One of my favorite quotes: "magic is like a sword with no hilt: there's no safe way to grasp it."

Only question I have regarding KL is when I watched Max and the folks in the park here in Oslo, there were several kids (10 yrs old approx) who seemed like they got sick, and two of them lied down.

What's up with that?

h

This was interesting, and it reminded me of a certain anime, and super strong characters in this anime have high spiritual pressure, and if you are a weak person, when you encounter high spiritual pressure you will feint or drop to your knees, as seen here:

The sound quality sucks, but it's just a bunch of characters that are releasing their spiritual pressure, and people who aren't strong enough to take it suffer.

It's not inherently bad it's just that if you aren't at the appropriate level, you will feel negative effects. Similar thing?

I had some bad dreams about Max at one point. The way I look at it is that it's just a test to pass in your deep mind. The key to passing is just to face it and keep practicing (if this is the path you want).

Dreams (and visions) are symbolic. Evil looking things don't always represent evil, they sometimes represent emotions you're not facing. Also, sometimes it's just suggestion and projection...like when everyone is saying, "Max is a reptile demon!" So who knows...

At least personally, I know that I can "walk through the valley" of hell and be unaffected. Everyone should feel the same, when facing these things, unless they opt to give their power and purity away.

This is true.

Good post.

Personally though, I prefer a good deep tissue massage....

She_Hulk_pm24.jpg

Flesh injection? most women I've met don't mind a bit of snake.....

Hey Biff, so you like chunky style? Good for you. Assuming your avatar is of you then you're kind of chunky too, a match made in heaven! :) With thighs like that she could do some hellacious squat thrusts.

That's because it's not just a spontaneous practice. The spontaneous method is actually a complete system. Kunlun has the first 3 practices of Yi Gong and some other Maoshan methods from another school.

It is so blatantly obvious that just about none of you know anything about it..

I'm one, I can't recall, but is it Max that invented Kunlun practice? It's been said here that the name Kunlun existed before, but that Max changed it to his own thing.

Edited by New Dawn Fades