Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

Your in for it now Steve.... This chick and Winpro are going to hunt you down!

I've seen evil in near it's totality, so that chick isn't scarey, but Winpro? {{shudder}} (runs screeching from the room) Just kidding, winpro doesn't have enough energy to pop a pimple, I don't think he could muster up a projection.

Anyway, whats with all the green stuff? The reptile I saw wasn't green. I drew a sketch for your entertainment:

It was dark, like charcoal colored, except for dark purple accents, mainly around the lips and along the face. The eyes were yellow. All the pictures others have posted had humanoid faces but this one had no humanoid characteristics. The size of the scales also ran in patterns, with larger scales around the lips and nostrils. I recall more details of the mouth than the rest of it since it was closer. The sketch looks two dimensional, but the frill went back and faded into the distance.

Soooo, what do you guys think it was?

Edited to switch picture to attachment

post-39870-1262853875_thumb.jpg

Edited by New Dawn Fades

:mellow: .

HAHAHAHA. :lol: .

(Uh, I hope you were kidding, if you weren't...go see a therapist).

Nope, not kidding, dead serious. There really is such a test, and that is the result I got, and it is a rare category. I don't see what good it would be to go to a therapist, I know myself, I like myself the way I am, I enjoy life, and my mind is much stronger than a therapist's, who would also be crazier than I.

Nope, not kidding, dead serious. There really is such a test, and that is the result I got, and it is a rare category. I don't see what good it would be to go to a therapist, I know myself, I like myself the way I am, I enjoy life, and my mind is much stronger than a therapist's, who would also be crazier than I.

AND...

WHO ARE YOU?

HUH?

YOU, YOU, YOU....

WHO ARE YOU? YOUR BRAIN, BODY, FACE, EGO?

;)

(oh wait, I know, a BITCH SLAPPER!)

:D .

Wow.

I find it amazing that what I wrote could yesterday could evoke such a response.

Yes, you are easily amazed, aren't you. You also probably find it amazing that your constantly misleading people offends my delicate sense of justice, which you just did again with your following statement:

Q: Who fantasizes about hitting women and dominating people?

A: People who feel inherently weak.

Poor guy. That would be a hard one to resolve as a practitioner. Ego stuff is the worst.

Don't let someone like this bother you, folks. They have a hard time.

I have no desire to dominate people and I never fantasize about hitting women nor do I hit them, all the little bitches I know are men (well almost all =), most of them are on forums, and you, Mantra68, are one of them.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

No really,

Yoda, Stevie, Gong I am a Naga and I am gonna pay you all a visit.

Really? Would you do me the courtesy of a visit too? If, please let me know if there is anything you'd like me to prepare for you.

Seriously. As serious as I am able to be with this subject. I was sitting in my short meditation two days ago and thus mind drifted into thoughts about kunlun for some seconds. I don't practise kunlun these days. All f a sudden I had a very sharp energized mental image of Max' face, in particular the eyes, not so watery as I have seen them before, more pigmented, and he turned into a black dragon with red fangs. Very impressive, very nice, not all too friendly.

I'm such a narcisist.

*shrugs'

Really? Would you do me the courtesy of a visit too? If, please let me know if there is anything you'd like me to prepare for you.

Seriously. As serious as I am able to be with this subject. I was sitting in my short meditation two days ago and thus mind drifted into thoughts about kunlun for some seconds. I don't practise kunlun these days. All f a sudden I had a very sharp energized mental image of Max' face, in particular the eyes, not so watery as I have seen them before, more pigmented, and he turned into a black dragon with red fangs. Very impressive, very nice, not all too friendly.

I'm such a narcisist.

*shrugs'

This is entertaining

As this unfolds, why not ask; What is this that experiences these phenomena?

Actually, I'm abit envious. My practice is so uneventful, even boring, and wonder how come I don't get to see any exciting stuff?

h

Actually, I'm abit envious. My practice is so uneventful, even boring, and wonder how come I don't get to see any exciting stuff?

h

What was that story of the guy who went to learn zen, and after he had meditated for the first time the master asked him what happened, and the guy says, "nothing"

And the teacher goes, "oh, you are very advanced indeed!"

:)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

What was that story of the guy who went to learn zen, and after he had meditated for the first time the master asked him what happened, and the guy says, "nothing"

And the teacher goes, "oh, you are very advanced indeed!"

:)

:P

it's just 'stuff'. you have dreams when you are asleep, dont you? same 'stuff'.

I never remember my dreams. :huh:

Only question I have regarding KL is when I watched Max and the folks in the park here in Oslo, there were several kids (10 yrs old approx) who seemed like they got sick, and two of them lied down.

What's up with that?

h

People often fall to their knees and to the floor or just lie down and go into a daze when they contact more energy than they are used to. It induces an altered state like pre - sleep.

Hagar, I dream sooo much less since I began practises. Such a relief to have my unconscious counterbalanced by something that allows it to rest.

Know all about the reactions that increased chi transmission leads to. Yet these kids were crying and one I think vomited.

But I'm not saying its necessarily a bad sign.

At one retreat I went to I stood in a sweet little trance, and as I opened my eyes 3 women were crawling around on the floor quite openly having orgasms.

Kind of hard to focus after that...

h

crying and vomiting... it must've been a demon, then. :)

I could do with a bit of a crawl around like that. Sounds most lovely.

I tried to hide mine during K&L with Michael Winn, but I think the afterglow gave it away. I have worked in situations where it is okay to be openly orgasming, too. It is actually very lovely. Aint it. :P

Demons are soooo 90s

In relation to the crawling, it adds spice to the story that these women were from the Iberic peninsula...

Afterglow?

h

I think I just hijacked this thread. Sorry

I'm such a narcisist.

*shrugs'

It seems as though there is projection of fear onto Max. Some of you may have been watching "The Exorcist" and too many teen horror movies.

ralis

Only question I have regarding KL is when I watched Max and the folks in the park here in Oslo, there were several kids (10 yrs old approx) who seemed like they got sick, and two of them lied down.

What's up with that?

Know all about the reactions that increased chi transmission leads to. Yet these kids were crying and one I think vomited.

This brings up a subject I was aware of earlier but didn't bring it up.

This clearly indicates that he radiates sick energy and gives it to people too. This is in addition to whatever entities he may be planting in people.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

But I'm not saying its necessarily a bad sign.

What was happening? Were they practicing something in particular?

Spontaneous qigong can make people dizzy sometimes, which is a sure sign to stop practicing and belly breathe!

At one retreat I went to I stood in a sweet little trance, and as I opened my eyes 3 women were crawling around on the floor quite openly having orgasms.

Kind of hard to focus after that...

Easily 'd rouse the cookie monster in any man. :D:lol:

418484676_8ac9e2256f.jpg

This clearly indicates that he radiates sick energy and gives it to people too. This is in addition to whatever entities he may be planting in people.

It is common for energy workers who are around a lot of people and who exchange energy with them to pick up their sick energy. Some may say that the divine Buddha, Max, is above such things, but no one is above it. I know a chi kung master who is one of the top five in the world, and he takes sick energy, and getting rid of it, very seriously. If he does healing work on someone it takes him three days to get rid of the sick energy and he avoids doing healing work because of it. He also demonstrated the technique of taking sick energy and throwing it at someone who is a threat, not because he does that but so I could learn that such things can be and are done.

Once I was chatting with a naturopathic doctor who did a lot of energy work with people and he was proud of his ability to make women swoon or orgasm when doing some energy work on them. He mentioned being able to project energy without using his hands and then I felt a cloud of chi come from him and was duly impressed. It wasn't till after I left that I realized he had blasted me with a big cloud of sick energy. Evidently he wasn't aware that it was sick energy, later this person became quite confused and sickly and was hardly able to work.

So a lot of people who brag about not picking up sick energy are simply not sensitive to it, they think some hocus pocus BS is going to save them from it, but the fact is that when two energy field mingle that each one will pick up some of the other's.

So think about Max, he just exchanged energy with three hundred sickies, are you sure you want a piece of that?!?!

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I had some bad dreams about Max at one point. The way I look at it is that it's just a test to pass in your deep mind. The key to passing is just to face it and keep practicing (if this is the path you want).

Dreams (and visions) are symbolic. Evil looking things don't always represent evil, they sometimes represent emotions you're not facing. Also, sometimes it's just suggestion and projection...like when everyone is saying, "Max is a reptile demon!" So who knows...

At least personally, I know that I can "walk through the valley" of hell and be unaffected. Everyone should feel the same, when facing these things, unless they opt to give their power and purity away.

It is common for energy workers who are around a lot of people and who exchange energy with them to pick up their sick energy. Some may say that the divine Buddha, Max, is above such things, but no one is above it.

This is true.

No really,

Yoda, Stevie, Gong I am a Naga and I am gonna pay you all a visit.

Winpro,

I'm not sure if doing so will make us think that Kunlun is any less weird or less hostile than we do now. Is this for our education or some sort of payback for something we've done to you?

I'm happy to apologize if I've been inconsiderate to you in any way in the past.

Yoda

When New Dawn Fades writes about "sick energy", I have to think about all the sick energy he is pumping out in this thread.

( I'm not worried, though, for I won't take it in. :) )

But I guess it is pointless telling him to deal with his own inner troubles that make him do that, because ignorance is an impenetrable barrier. It can only be removed from the inside, with the help of what he allows to pass through, and that which has the ability to do that is exactly what is blocked by the ignorance-barrier.

This is probably just another metaphor for the ego or a demon fighting for its own survival.

Who is ready for an experiment? Study his behavior, realize what he is doing the whole time. He seeks attention. He needs it for the role (identity) he is playing. What would happen without that? If you like some fun, don't post anymore. Just watch and be patient. :D

( What does a hot, burning, energy-rich sun do when the fuel runs out? ... Supernova. :lol: )

Obviously the children, who are like miners canaries in a lot of ways when it comes to energy, were badly affected by it.

Edited by New Dawn Fades