Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

So, this thing taught in these quicky seminars is just one PART of one exercise out of thousands, it’s entirely unbalanced and is designed to get people in a certain state which they can be fooled into thinking of as ‘fast progress’. ROFL

Typical rhetoric of jealousy of someone who has learned a complicated system, invested a lot of time and effort, and now someone comes along and claims to be efficient with a lot less in some way. Also often found with allopathic doctors who fight naturopathy, because they had to go through years of university and minor-slave-duty' in a hospital.

The person BELIEVES that it HAS to be that complicated, because the alternative would be too painful. This, if I'm not mistaken, is a classical example of an attachment.

Meanwhile, Africans are doing their simple 'shaking around' and don't care when people warn them that they practice an 'incomplete system'.

Now now, children, try to pay attention.

... and the nit pickers among us, the ones with the narrow focus and the short attention span, would get lost after just one rant ...

Edited by New Dawn Fades

New dawn, starjummper, etc...

What do you want? What exactly do you want out of this? You sure don't seem that concerned about "saving" Kunlun practitioners....

If your system is great, whole and what not, great. GO, DO, YOUR, OWN, THING. Non of your criticisms help, except conjure up quality replies from other Kunlun practitioners (so I guess that's good :) ). Just makes you look bad comin out here and calling people devils, liars, possessed...

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

If some of the folks who seek spirituality are not comfortable with what they're discovering through whatever system, all I have to say is -- WTF did you really expect?

Yoda saw reptilians. AHHHHH!!! OMG OMG OMG.

Yoda(and everyone else who's seen some freaky sheet) honestly, isn't there a part of you that is EXHILARATED that you've seen such things? Because you are part of a very, very, VERY small percentile of human beings who've witnessed a glimpse of the inexplicable, unexplainable, incredible vastness of what the universe is. And moreover, I don't think anyone's experiences through any practice have been smooth sailing. It shouldn't be. It should have moments of difficulty and sheer terror as well as overwhelming joy and appreciation for all that is. Thats what cultivation is all about - knowing oneself well enough to realize the inseparability of ourselves with all beings in the universe while concurrently developing our virtuous selves and learning a practice to carry our conscious-ego into the next carnation/dimension. It's up to us. We are in control of the level of our sentience in the between and next life. But without virtue, without accepting that we are nothing without each other, it's an uphill climb.

So hey, If you're not dead and you're not in constant horrible pain, I'd suggest y'all keep practicing, keep trying to help people and be grateful to be part of a very small group of people who are in the know, because honestly, I walk down the street and see hordes and hordes of people who have no idea, and who, for the most, are not even remotely open to what all of us are open to, and I feel for them because their world is so small and limited, and I remember that feeling, and it sucks.

Edited by hyok

@hyok

If I'm not mistaken, Yoda's reptilian encounters went to his daughter. That's when he put a stop to it, because he couldn't tolerate that. Apparently he affected his daugher with his practice. (I wonder who was more scared by that: his daughter or he.)

Along the thoughts of Taomeow, Yoda should ask himself, though: Who is to blame for the socially accepted regular nightmares that children frequently experience?

Edited by Hardyg

You saw one? was it related to Kunlun?

Yes a saw one, and I assumed it was related to Kunlun because I've experienced this before, being able to see what others are seeing in the spirit realm after recent contact. I don't know who it was or where it came from because I do not interact with them, I only ignore them.

I goggled reptilian images and what I saw had a similar face but it had a large frill that extended back from it's head into the darkness that looked a bit like a web (spider web?), on further consideration I would say that the best description of it would be that it was a dragon, and it was a head honcho of some kind, maybe it was the Taoist dragon. It was very calm looking with wisdom in it's eyes.

We gazed at each other calmly for a few seconds and then it left. I really couldn't care less about these things and I gazed upon it with absolutely no emotion or care or interest.

You follow the white rabbit,

how deep are you willing to go through the rabbit hole?

tea party - logic start to lose it's realm(crazy wisdom)

you are confused and ask a crazy cat the way(guru)

he leads you many roads but none are yours..

you meet the red heart queen and say "SHE'S BAD!!!" and start to shake from fear.

not only that, she says "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" now, you either leave the practice or say

"OK" and smile.

Red heart queen cuts your head, teaches you to surrender your heart,

now you are in wonderland,

surrender..

I can do the same with Goldilocks, and the three bears will be the three dan tians,

but I think you get the Idea(or not - wich is ok)

Do or do not, red pill or blue pill? B)

I received the Kunlun book yesterday. Read the first part last night and felt great about it. Had pos. dreams last night that indicated I am going to have a great experience with Kunlun.

ralis

I goggled reptilian images and what I saw had a similar face but it had a large frill that extended back from it's head into the darkness that looked a bit like a web (spider web?), on further consideration I would say that the best description of it would be that it was a dragon, and it was a head honcho of some kind, maybe it was the Taoist dragon. It was very calm looking with wisdom in it's eyes.
Interesting, look anything like this?

naga.jpg

Imagine he walks up to you and asks kindly if he could toss your salad. Reptillian bastard!

Of course you can! :P

Edited by Mokona

What do you want? What exactly do you want out of this? You sure don't seem that concerned about "saving" Kunlun practitioners....

Those questions made me pause for a microsecond or two. I don't know, it's my nature, I guess. Once I took one of those online personality/character tests and I came out in a very rare category called 'bitch slap'. So today Max is the bitch, and well GIH was too (two in one day, woohoo), yesterday it was Mantra68, who will be next? We'll never know. I fill in more later, got to go to class now.

bitch-slap-bitch-slap-demotivational-poster-1202681530.jpg

Interesting, look anything like this?

naga.jpg

No, nothing like that, that looks kind of like a dog faced human, I only see their faces, in color and ingreat detail, and what I saw was really a lot like a dinosaur, but with intelligent eyes.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Those questions made me pause for a microsecond or two. I don't know, it's my nature, I guess. Once I took one of those online personality/character tests and I came out in a very rare category called 'bitch slap'. So today Max is the bitch, and well GIH was too (two in one day, woohoo), yesterday it was Mantra68, who will be next? We'll never know. I fill in more later, got to go to class now.

bitch-slap-bitch-slap-demotivational-poster-1202681530.jpg

Wow.

I find it amazing that what I wrote could yesterday could evoke such a response.

Q: Who fantasizes about hitting women and dominating people?

A: People who feel inherently weak.

Poor guy. That would be a hard one to resolve as a practitioner. Ego stuff is the worst.

Don't let someone like this bother you, folks. They have a hard time.

Those questions made me pause for a microsecond or two. I don't know, it's my nature, I guess. Once I took one of those online personality/character tests and I came out in a very rare category called 'bitch slap'. So today Max is the bitch, and well GIH was too (two in one day, woohoo), yesterday it was Mantra68, who will be next? We'll never know.

:mellow: .

HAHAHAHA. :lol: .

(Uh, I hope you were kidding, if you weren't...go see a therapist).

Guest winpro07

No really,

Yoda, Stevie, Gong I am a Naga and I am gonna pay you all a visit.

I like Steve, and don't mind whatever he's saying. He reminds me a lot of my best friend, in the way he acts and his energy.

It's kinda hard to care about the reputation of a practice...seems silly.

My apologies...just had a good night out. Maybe I'll put on my serious face again soon. :D

I received the Kunlun book yesterday. Read the first part last night and felt great about it. Had pos. dreams last night that indicated I am going to have a great experience with Kunlun.

ralis

I look forward to hearing how you go Ralis. I enjoyed Kunlun a lot.

Yoda, Stevie, Gong I am a Naga and I am gonna pay you all a visit.

B) I like your new posting tactics Winpro. And I always enjoy things when Steve pops in for a visit.

Your in for it now Steve.... This chick and Winpro are going to hunt you down!

the-reptile.jpg

Am I the only one that appreciates what New Dawn Fades has brought to this discussion? :mellow:

He raises good points about the terminology used- "neigong", about how the practice seems to be lop sided- always "letting go", no prescribed movements, and letting whatever energy arise, "bliss out", and all of that stuff.

I'm not saying the system itself is bad or that it won't produce results- but I think it is important to note that, working under the assumption that this is a high level practice- this would historically only have been learned/practiced at the end of a long initiation. Plenty of mental disciplinary practices, lots of grounding work, prescribed movements and postures, and controlled energy work.

Using a snake analogy, the Kunlun practice as we all know and (some of us) love would be the head of the snake, where the snakey eyes (and maybe fangs! :o ) are. But a snake isn't just a head, it has a very long body as well.

Perhaps for some people who do not have particular adjustments made, either by previous practices or there naturally, this may be a lop sided practice.

The Kunlun book provides a lot of practices that aren't just the spontaneous movement, and I think that's pretty interesting (and good).

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

This news article says reptile therapy is great!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...help-relax.html

article-1079623-02320D07000005DC-625_468x286.jpg

Personally though, I prefer a good deep tissue massage....

She_Hulk_pm24.jpg

Flesh injection? most women I've met don't mind a bit of snake.....

The Kunlun book provides a lot of practices that aren't just the spontaneous movement, and I think that's pretty interesting (and good).

That's because it's not just a spontaneous practice. The spontaneous method is actually a complete system. Kunlun has the first 3 practices of Yi Gong and some other Maoshan methods from another school.

It is so blatantly obvious that just about none of you know anything about it..

but I think it is important to note that, working under the assumption that this is a high level practice- this would historically only have been learned/practiced at the end of a long initiation. Plenty of mental disciplinary practices, lots of grounding work, prescribed movements and postures, and controlled energy work.

I agree with that. There's a time for the kunlun posture which everyone talks about, but it's not all that you need! It's simply a powerful thing to do. Like all things that are powerful, it's not healthy for some people to do it too often. Follow your symptoms closely, and don't ignore them. When you have bad symptoms, if you care about a balanced and safe awakening, then focus on other things. If you care about a more powerful awakening, focus on other things. Or practice however you feel is best...just my view.

Guest winpro07

spontaneous is the key descriptor.

from the root comes everything associated within it's system. That's why all the spontaneous yogs, mudras, manras, breathing, thunderstorms etc.

I have learned directly at least 30 high level practices from Max

and indirectly in the formless practice dozens of others....

Yes I have bothered to verify the spontaneous stuff..

I hope the moderators will remember that steve and gong and company have been kicked off TTB many time in the past two years for their bullshit, slander, lies and leave this comment of mine up at least till they read it. Steve Gray a.k.a. Star Jumper, New Dawn Fades and so on. On behalf of everyone you have ever insulted with your lies, Please

F*** off

Edited by winpro07