Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

Biff,

I don't think this is a good place to have discussions about the mechanics...plus I don't want to be a spokesperson, and also don't 'know it all' so my viewpoint is limited.

I feel bad that this topic has divided good people...

Edited by Scotty

Hardyg, I could ask privately since it's off-topic but I'm sure others might be curious too...

Just WHAT on earth is that owl DOING?..

...spontaneous qigong?.. :lol:

Guest winpro07

I am a Naga and Yoda looks like lunch meat

what's worse Yoda, a Naga in this dimension or the next.

What you gonna do when your body kicks?

only humans in heaven? moron

it's much worse when you don't have your colorful candy shell to hide behind..

Edited by winpro07

@Taomeow

Originally it tried to shake the water out of its feathers, but I find the reversed action more Ying and waterpathy. :D

Guest winpro07

Your arguments suggest the existence of inter dimensional beings that have malicious intent to somehow invade your space and or take something from you, right?

Yoda, you think if any malicious being, human or not who happens also to be interdimension wishes you harm that it would need a web site to do so? a photograph?

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

How many dimensions are there between the center of the earth and the top of the atmosphere?

how bout just on ground level? we are in one dimension.

the lizards you suggest are in another and yet here on the earth?

there are billions of humans and trillions of animals insects etc in this range alone.

How many being are there in all the other dimensions together and just at ground level?

The atmosphere does not filter out other dimensional beings from entering here from other planes.

Yoda, you are up to your neck in beings right now and all you can do is "sense" them?

no wonder you are freaked out..

Who? who has had problem with Nagas? you haven't named a single person. In fact you refused to. How is an outsider to take you seriously?

I actually find the thought quite interesting and would love to hear the story. But I think you are making up shite. You have put in quite a few posts here in this thread to force your view but for some reason back off when asked to give up some goods? Let's here from someone who actually practiced Kunlun that's been visited by reptiles in the flesh. And just what happened.....

You saw one? was it related to Kunlun?

Trunk has linked to several threads in which the nagas and people affected by said nagas were discussed over and over again. It's in one of the larger Kunlun threads (not very helpful, I know). But I do remember the discussion, Trunk isn't making stuff up.

I feel bad that this topic has divided good people...

If it has that's a good sign, it means we're finally talking about something meaningful, something people care about.

If all we did was nod and agree, or smile and say, "I disagree, but whatever", chances are good that 1) we'd be very superficial and 2) we'd be fooling ourselves.

At least that's how I see it :)

@Taomeow

Originally it tried to shake the water out of its feathers, but I find the reversed action more Ying and waterpathy. :D

It looked to me like it was charging up energy in a dragonball z type fashion...... :mellow:

What I am much more interested in about Kunlun is how it develops the person- not what entities it attracts. The fliers all say things like "rapid re-enlightenment", "awakening dormant abilities", and "working with guides" (not jut seeing scary nagas :P)

If Kunlun really empowered people, opened spiritual eyes, and took them to the next level so quickly, well then, I'd like to hear about stuff OTHER than snakes.... Like, I dunno, mind reading :D tell the snakes to go away with your awakened dormant potential from your "junk" DNA and move on with your life.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Trunk has linked to several threads in which the nagas and people affected by said nagas were discussed over and over again. It's in one of the larger Kunlun threads (not very helpful, I know). But I do remember the discussion, Trunk isn't making stuff up.

If it has that's a good sign, it means we're finally talking about something meaningful, something people care about.

If all we did was nod and agree, or smile and say, "I disagree, but whatever", chances are good that 1) we'd be very superficial and 2) we'd be fooling ourselves.

At least that's how I see it :)

It looked to me like it was charging up energy in a dragonball z type fashion...... :mellow:

What I am much more interested in about Kunlun is how it develops the person- not what entities it attracts. The fliers all say things like "rapid re-enlightenment", "awakening dormant abilities", and "working with guides" (not jut seeing scary nagas :P)

If Kunlun really empowered people, opened spiritual eyes, and took them to the next level so quickly, well then, I'd like to hear about stuff OTHER than snakes.... Like, I dunno, mind reading :D tell the snakes to go away with your awakened dormant potential from your "junk" DNA and move on with your life.

When the real benefits are discussed people don't want to hear it. They prefer to tabloid the whole thing and focus on, and blow way out of proportion, any wrong understanding of what is happening.

I can tell you all day long the positive benefits and the absolutely unbelievable things I have seen and personally done, but it falls on deaf ears (most of the time) or at the very least gets glazed over in favor of drama.

It is no different from the evening news. "Give us dirty laundry..."

Primal fear rules this dimension, but we are working to dispel that.

I would suggest that people focus on doing what brings them joy and forget all practices. Then you will have a happy life and you will be doing what the creator wants most for you because it comes from the heart (divine source).

Perhaps you can check out the messages from Abraham-Hicks. The information is sound and the source is legit. If you can see beyond the "new age" veneer, you will find great guidance and wisdom.

When the real benefits are discussed people don't want to hear it. They prefer to tabloid the whole thing and focus on, and blow way out of proportion, any wrong understanding of what is happening.

I can tell you all day long the positive benefits and the absolutely unbelievable things I have seen and personally done, but it falls on deaf ears (most of the time) or at the very least gets glazed over in favor of drama.

I don't much care for drama, I don't much care for hype, I just want to know what a practice can do, what I can expect from a practice.

I don't much like the whole:

"People experience all kinds of things with this practice!"

"Like what?"

"Like all sorts of stuff."

"Like.....?"

"All sorts of stuff."

"Some people say that you start to see spirits, is that true?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

Well........ I would, that's why I'm asking.

If it's unbelievable, if it's mundane, if it's something you've personally done (even better), great, I would like nothing more than to hear it... it's just that it's rare these days for someone to even talk honestly about it.

I don't much care for drama, I don't much care for hype, I just want to know what a practice can do, what I can expect from a practice.

I don't much like the whole:

"People experience all kinds of things with this practice!"

"Like what?"

"Like all sorts of stuff."

"Like.....?"

"All sorts of stuff."

"Some people say that you start to see spirits, is that true?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

Well........ I would, that's why I'm asking.

If it's unbelievable, if it's mundane, if it's something you've personally done (even better), great, I would like nothing more than to hear it... it's just that it's rare these days for someone to even talk honestly about it.

Basically when you hold this posture and can let yourself dissolve into it with a smile on your face, you will quickly experience "something". This something is different for everybody. It is completely subjective and as individual as you are. Comparing to others is nearly pointless as your body will move differently than another.

In this state, you'll have activated the body's reset process. Your body wisdom will take over (if your mind allows it), and many of your tensions will begin to harmonize as mind, body, and spirit align. As this process happens, you may experience the full range of the human emotional spectrum, from amazing highs to the most personally horrible feelings one could imagine. For all of it maintain and objective mind. Watch these feelings pass like clouds before you.

You have everything inside of you and that is why we say that this practice is extremely valuable, because everything YOU personally need to learn is contained within your current state. Any mental, physical or emotional blocks are in place to act as teachers. Of course, through your past experience YOU have placed them there, or more accurately, never fully processed them. This practice processes them.

This is not an easy thing to go through. It is hard for all of us to look at what we have tucked away. Most can't.

However, even if you have opened something miserable inside yourself, the best prescription is more practice because further harmonization can then take place.

Smiling is the key. Smiling tells you that you will be ok through the process. Smiling carries the frequency of the divine. When you can breathe the energy of your own smile deeply into your heart you will have accomplished something really powerful.

So, everything you need to learn is inside of you. Your lessons can be found at the center of your own tensions. The emotional source of these tensions provide the revelations. The most personally relevant revelations you will ever experience.

All within.

How far you choose to go into yourself is up to you entirely.

priceless no offense yoda. but this is just FANTAStic

I dig logic when used like this.

For me, the most important thing in what Chris says, is that WE ARE LOVED. To me, this is a huge issue. And not an easy one.

I feel the love. It's massive and purifying and a stream that is impersonal, like niagra, it's a force. it is why people say GOD IS LOVE.

So we feel it via our heart centre, we feel it in our entire being, we feel it as bliss, we feel it streaming out of our eyes, we feel it cleansing in ever increasing circles around us and we feel we want to heal the world with it.

And wtf is it. Is it an energy build up, is it our default setting, is it how our organisms experience high energy? Because okay, 'love' is a word that covers this huge profound sensation.. it channels into a yearning to .. what? To merge with god, to become one with everyone and everything, to disapear into an orgasmic surrender where there is no longer any self to carry.

Reverence. Awe. Surrender. Purification.

All that stuff. The stuff that ancient mystics of every tradition have written about for us to ponder and be inspired by.

We can feel it from communing with a tree.

What is it? Are we loved or do we just feel this sensation when we are in tune with as much of our planet as we can handle?

But I'm really interested in the Love.

xxxxx

What we are given, i think, is not 'love' - instead, what we are given is the potential to love others, and unless we are able to exercise this ability, what we have is nothing more than selfish desires borne of needy expectations. Love ought not to be held with closed arms, for love contained eventually becomes love lost.

As we learn to tap into the wellspring of joy, we begin to inspire and to actualize this potential to love others as ourselves, and this gives birth to compassion, which is simply love in action.

Reverence, awe, surrender, purification.. are some of the fruits of gratitude that blossom from the branches of compassion, and the tree is love. This tree has innumerable branches. That is why the Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara or the Goddess Kuan Yin is often depicted with 1000 arms. It is the symbolic representation of overflowing compassion reaching out to countless beings.

I'm not offended... we all have strong feelings about all this and it's cool that we have a place to chat about it.

@cat

I'll try to keep my viewpoint on the nature of love short. It's just a theory, nothing more.

Energy is life.

Thus, lifeforms aspire to increase their energy level. This can be in quantity (more energy flow or charge) and quality (higher frequency).

Thus, when we move towards this goal, we are happy.

An increase in quantity might affect the bodily system, while an increase in quality opens us up to new realms of conscious existence and thus makes us happy by causing fascination of the unknown and new discoveries, thus growing mentally.

IF unity with the Tao is the highest state of existence achievable, then naturally every state below that is to some degree dissatisfactory to an entity that was once united with the Tao. And satisfaction might be very relative. Right know, we experiment with amazing levels of divine love. For beings that have made a major step into a higher form of existence, there might be new, even higher levels of existence they aspire to achieve.

This would be in sync with the Buddhist principle "Life is suffering".

I think the answer to what I am pondering lies in practice. And death, no doubt.

:)

Funny old life, eh.

Yes its a funny ol' life cat! :D

Did my post sound like i was preaching? Sorry!

You are so right - the only way to experience this 'gift' is to practice it, only then will the 'old self' die, bit by bit, and when we experience these 'small deaths' while we are yet alive, then we will no longer be subject to the 'big death'. i know i am not making too much sense here, but hey, are we not taught to go beyond the senses?!! :D:D

Count me in as someone who has received nothing but benifit from Kunlun. For what it's worth what Mantra is saying really gells with my own experience. My own kunlun practice is often hard. Difficult emotions come up. In a weird way, I think it seem like going to psychotherapy. The experience of looking at myself isn't always pleasant, but what are ya gonna do? I stick with the conviction that, for me at least, I'm ultimately better off being aware of all the gunk I have inside. Afterall, it's there in any case whether I choose to look at it or not. And the more willing I am to look the more I get to see....the good as well as the "bad."

Does the practice scare up any malicious reptiles? I can't discount anybody else's experience but I will say that I've yet to encounter anything of the sort. If malicious reptiles are out there in the universe (and I suppose they are somewhere, why not?) I'm thinking Kunlun could probably put a person in touch with them. The energy seems remarkably sensitive to my intention. It takes me where I want to go. Just hope that all the fear and drama around kunlun on taobums doesn't dissuade any spiritually adventurous types from trying it out. It's the most powerful practice I've tried for getting myself in touch with me.

Count me in as someone who has received nothing but benifit from Kunlun. For what it's worth what Mantra is saying really gells with my own experience. My own kunlun practice is often hard. Difficult emotions come up. In a weird way, I think it seem like going to psychotherapy. The experience of looking at myself isn't always pleasant, but what are ya gonna do? I stick with the conviction that, for me at least, I'm ultimately better off being aware of all the gunk I have inside. Afterall, it's there in any case whether I choose to look at it or not. And the more willing I am to look the more I get to see....the good as well as the "bad."

Does the practice scare up any malicious reptiles? I can't discount anybody else's experience but I will say that I've yet to encounter anything of the sort. If malicious reptiles are out there in the universe (and I suppose they are somewhere, why not?) I'm thinking Kunlun could probably put a person in touch with them. The energy seems remarkably sensitive to my intention. It takes me where I want to go. Just hope that all the fear and drama around kunlun on taobums doesn't dissuade any spiritually adventurous types from trying it out. It's the most powerful practice I've tried for getting myself in touch with me.

"gunk" in my experience is often stuff that is old enough that its simply raw, and...heh, "excreted" as such in manifestations of practice. absolutely sensitive to intention :)

Funny topic.

Kunlun or Yi Gong (the spontaneous adjustment Chi Gung) will reveal what you have inside.

So yes, you will face your demons. If you are ready and brave you will move through these illusory "blocks" and move closer to clarity and harmony.

Don't let people scare with this reptilian BS. We are superior to those low level lizards and they must bow to our will, so if you come across one and you get a negative vibe, just tell it to eat your ass.

I've worked closely with Max for eight years and I don't have any lizards bothering me. It is all belief systems.

If you obsess over lizards, and knowing we create our reality with every thought, you will most likely manifest them into your experience. The same holds true with any fear issue.

It is stupid.

Victims are the ones who have choices made for them.

Don't be one. You are strong and you've been everything in your past (including STRONG!).

You must understand that we are all loved very deeply by those on the other side of the ever-thinning veil that lies between this world and the next. All is well.

Truly.

I think one should be so lucky as to have fairytales and horrorfantasies going on. this tells us that we are handling traumas and hardships indirectly.

fex the vampire spirit or snake ghost is an entity made of the energetic fabrics you haven't yet or may never deal with in your personal life and relationships..interactive collective vibrations.

Imagine really REALLY waking up to the horrors of your own life.

:)))