Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

Trunk, ever heard of The Cosmic Serpent?

the Cosmic Serpent therein, is a great divine mystery, not the biblical pest we all know and fear. It's only in Christianity that the snake becomes the symbol of evil. Everywhere else it's the symbol of wisdom, eternity, life itself.

I'm aware of benevolent spiritual reptiles, "nagas" I would call them - and I've acknowledged this previously. I've never said that "all reptiles are bad" only that it's a wild mixed bag, that there are some "bad neighborhoods" adjacent to the more benevolent yet still kinda wild neighborhoods of naga loka.

Some students have had very benevolent (if initially surprising) interactions with these beings. Cool. It's just that a significant number also have had really really negative experiences, usually later on down the line.

All in the historical threads, all gone over before.

Kunlun puts one in touch with one's own DNA, for starters.
Fascinating public relations line floated by the KL crew. Impossible to even start to verify.

I'm familiar with the triune brain. I'll certainly acknowledge that we are layered beings, not just "higher mammals verging on angelic". :):lol:

Trunk

p.s.

Really, all of this has been discussed before in the very long "Kunlun follow-up poll" thread. All the different angles. But I suppose there's plenty of disk space; it can all be re-hashed the same all over again for another 25+ page thread. :rolleyes: And later, when yet another start-up KL thread occurs, no one will want to wade through this long thread. :lol:

Why are you seeing reptiles, Steve? Just from thinking about Kunlun?

Edit: whoops you kinda answered my question already.

I personally get particular vibes from a Kunlun thread every once in a while. When I first saw Max's picture when someone posted it in a thread, all the hair of my body stood up, there was definitely an energy sensation. And now that I'm at the moment paying particular attention to cultivating my ability to feel, I'm starting to get stronger and more consistent vibes from certain kunlun threads, or certain posts related to kunlun (I also get vibes from other posts, certain websites, and things)...

But the point is, I think you CAN be influenced "just by thinking about Kunlun" (or anything else for that matter).

Then again, you can also "trick" yourself into believing whatever you want, and if you think Kunlun does something to you (maybe negatively), you may increase the intensity of whatever is actually happening, if anything at all.

I remember an old thread in which someone said that just reading the Kunlun book is a type of "transmission" that gets you closer to that energy lineage.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I agree, Sloppy Zhang. However, during my transmissions I got a distinctly different vibe than the type of vibe in this topic.

Thinking along these same lines...we can basically create a "lineage" just by imagining things in our minds.

Like a Blue Sky Eagle lineage. There you go...tap into that. Much better, and takes care of the snake problem. :)

Also something to think about...are transmissions solely about these vibes? Isn't this all supposed to be about enlightenment?

Seems I'm a nobody.

Nah Hardy, you're awesome.

Like a Blue Sky Eagle lineage. There you go...tap into that. Much better, and takes care of the snake problem. :)

That sounds pretty cool, maybe we should make it the name of our Tao Bum Pai lineage :lol:

Also something to think about...are transmissions solely about these vibes? Isn't this all supposed to be about enlightenment?

Sssshhhhhh

Fascinating public relations line floated by the KL crew. Impossible to even start to verify.

Really? Well I've never heard this PR line from the KL crew, ever. I was pretty damn sure I'm sharing an independent discovery. You just made my day! :)

And I'm not talking the triune brain, I'm talking DNA. I'm not talking the R-complex, I'm talking DNA. I'm not talking nagas, I'm talking serpents in ALL traditions. Not SOME but ALL.

Do you have a bit of time for a book, it's not a large tome, it's pretty concise, to include in your schedule? You of all people I would like to convince. (There's people I don't want to nor expect to be able to convince because they're better off believing what they believe, safer this way... and then of course there's zombies, and I don't talk to zombies.) "The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge," by Jeremy Narby, Ph.D.. I recommend this one because it matches many aspects of my own experience but then the author (an anthropologist) spent 15 years contemplating and researching everything pertaining to them before writing the book, so he's got an advantage. Please read it if you have a chance.

"The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge," by Jeremy Narby, Ph.D.

Just put the book on my amazon wish-list. Respect.

Not sure what you are trying to convince me of, but I will at least peruse the book when I have a chance. I certainly agree that we share heritage and some physiology with reptiles. Evolution, baby! :) And that, in the enlightenment process, there's undoubtedly psychology to unravel along that line. Then it comes down to details of skillful means, harmonious progression.

~~~

Ok. Once again :rolleyes:, I'm going to attempt to abstain from this thread for a while.

Best of luck to everyone.

cheers,

Trunk

Just put the book on my amazon wish-list. Respect.

Not sure what you are trying to convince me of, but I will at least peruse the book when I have a chance. I certainly agree that we share heritage and some physiology with reptiles. Evolution, baby! :) And that, in the enlightenment process, there's undoubtedly psychology to unravel along that line. Then it comes down to details of skillful means, harmonious progression.

~~~

Ok. Once again :rolleyes:, I'm going to attempt to abstain from this thread for a while.

Best of luck to everyone.

cheers,

Trunk

I'm trying to convince you to lose suspicions about something fishy... um, snakey... specific to kunlun based on its purported "bad neighborhoods." I'm trying to convince you that "bad neighborhoods" are where some people permanently reside, kunlun merely makes it visible to them, by removing the superimposed make-believe hologram of a "good neighborhood" and a layer or two of paint. Good luck to me! :lol:

Agreed that verification is going to be elusive for this, but looking deeper, it appears to be plausible to me. :)

4jtmOZaIvS0

teV62zrm2P0

It could be a problem to connect your first Kunlun practice with this thread, with a research thought, with expectancies, with the will to prove something or anything like that. Like it is also said in the first chapters of the book, this will hinder the effect of the practice.

But well... maybe you have enough practice in clearing the mind. That helps a lot.

Oh and it can't be said often enough... don't forget to smile! :D (Preferrably from the heart)

Funny topic.

Kunlun or Yi Gong (the spontaneous adjustment Chi Gung) will reveal what you have inside.

So yes, you will face your demons. If you are ready and brave you will move through these illusory "blocks" and move closer to clarity and harmony.

Don't let people scare with this reptilian BS. We are superior to those low level lizards and they must bow to our will, so if you come across one and you get a negative vibe, just tell it to eat your ass.

I've worked closely with Max for eight years and I don't have any lizards bothering me. It is all belief systems.

If you obsess over lizards, and knowing we create our reality with every thought, you will most likely manifest them into your experience. The same holds true with any fear issue.

It is stupid.

Victims are the ones who have choices made for them.

Don't be one. You are strong and you've been everything in your past (including STRONG!).

You must understand that we are all loved very deeply by those on the other side of the ever-thinning veil that lies between this world and the next. All is well.

Truly.

:) Yes, I guess he missed the part of this thread being about the external demons and that he previously said Max puts entities into people, that Max admitted he puts entities into people, and that observers have seen him do it.

Anyway, since I saw one of these reptiles I can see they are different than demons, in fact it may even have been my buddy, Babaji Nagaraj, the serpent king, but I doubt it.

Some students have had very benevolent (if initially surprising) interactions with these beings. Cool. It's just that a significant number also have had really really negative experiences, usually later on down the line.

Who? who has had problem with Nagas? you haven't named a single person. In fact you refused to. How is an outsider to take you seriously?

I actually find the thought quite interesting and would love to hear the story. But I think you are making up shite. You have put in quite a few posts here in this thread to force your view but for some reason back off when asked to give up some goods? Let's here from someone who actually practiced Kunlun that's been visited by reptiles in the flesh. And just what happened.....

:) Yes, I guess he missed the part of this thread being about the external demons and that he previously said Max puts entities into people, that Max admitted he puts entities into people, and that observers have seen him do it.

Anyway, since I saw one of these reptiles I can see they are different than demons, in fact it may even have been my buddy, Babaji Nagaraj, the serpent king, but I doubt it.

You saw one? was it related to Kunlun?

Edited by Biff

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

New Dawn Fades (Starjumper7) hasn't practiced Kunlun.

You have recently changed Scotty. I was wondering what your take is on Keith's explanation of the KL process..

My experience is that the hand position prompts energy to move up and down the front of the torso. The hand position taps the vitality of the hara and sort of ping-pongs it up ~ down ren (the front channel of the orbit) which results in a kan & li type blending (vitality repeatedly crosses the middle and lower centers / nerve plexuses). All this with no mental "direction" (interference)! As a result, vitality harmonizes and, as it does, 'unsticks' from the hara and goes down around up interior and about (including the Kidney channel, activated by the foot position). While this can/might lead to advanced development, it starts with basic healing, in areas that are most accessible. The quality of the resulting energy blend (the "elixir" of this method) tends to be cool, rich, unaroused and therefore very healing, nourishing.

Some people sway, twist, shake and so forth when they hold the posture for extended periods. My feeling is that at least some part of that is the elixir moving through the connective tissue layers, and releasing various channel blockages. Remember that movement prompted at the level of connective tissue layers shows up as curved body movements. You can see this in Sonnon's intu-flow, or in any Taoist internal martial arts system.

Of course, while the above makes some basic points, it is over-simplified: A great deal of variety occurs, and each session is different. Also, part of the beauty of this method is that the posture mostly takes care of itself: you don't need an intellectual map of it in order to benefit.

How would you (or Chris) describe the initial alchemical working of KL? what energy are we working with here?

You have recently changed Scotty. I was wondering what your take is on Keith's explanation of the KL process..

My experience is that the hand position prompts energy to move up and down the front of the torso. The hand position taps the vitality of the hara and sort of ping-pongs it up ~ down ren (the front channel of the orbit) which results in a kan & li type blending (vitality repeatedly crosses the middle and lower centers / nerve plexuses). All this with no mental "direction" (interference)! As a result, vitality harmonizes and, as it does, 'unsticks' from the hara and goes down around up interior and about (including the Kidney channel, activated by the foot position). While this can/might lead to advanced development, it starts with basic healing, in areas that are most accessible. The quality of the resulting energy blend (the "elixir" of this method) tends to be cool, rich, unaroused and therefore very healing, nourishing.

Some people sway, twist, shake and so forth when they hold the posture for extended periods. My feeling is that at least some part of that is the elixir moving through the connective tissue layers, and releasing various channel blockages. Remember that movement prompted at the level of connective tissue layers shows up as curved body movements. You can see this in Sonnon's intu-flow, or in any Taoist internal martial arts system.

Of course, while the above makes some basic points, it is over-simplified: A great deal of variety occurs, and each session is different. Also, part of the beauty of this method is that the posture mostly takes care of itself: you don't need an intellectual map of it in order to benefit.

How would you (or Chris) describe the initial alchemical working of KL? what energy are we working with here?

It is simply allowing the divine mind to merge with the compassionate, blissful heart while maintaining an external posture of surrender.

Revelations follow.

Guest winpro07

you guys are all chickens

Edited by winpro07

I heart entity discussions! :lol:

Bindo, I have seen another photo along those same lines...

That leads to another cool drill... check out the Gwan Yin photo that Kan took and vibe it out... obviously, there's going to be some positive vibrations there for marketing purposes but maybe there are other vibrations in those photos too?

scroll down a bit: http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

Absolute rubbish.

You don't PUT entities into people. That is retarded.

One thing you have to understand is that words absolutely fail to describe anything close to what experiential reality provides. While it may sound cheesy some of the ways Chris describes what's going on, its such an abstraction that on some level, its applicable :D

I heart entity discussions! :lol:

Bindo, I have seen another photo along those same lines...

That leads to another cool drill... check out the Gwan Yin photo that Kan took and vibe it out... obviously, there's going to be some positive vibrations there for marketing purposes but maybe there are other vibrations in those photos too?

scroll down a bit: http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

Yeah, it's a Chinese dragon. Taoism is an invention of people who proudly call themselves The People of the Dragon.

The creator of our own Babylonian-Mesopotamian culture, Marduk, have you ever seen an image? -- is, surprisingly enough, also a dragon.

So?..

If I assume that "New Dawn Fades" hasn't intentionally said false things, then he might have altered some different statement through his perceptual filter, namely the metaphoric description of the transmission being like planting a seed into you and that it's then up to you to make it grow through practice. People who interpret this literally must really be guided by a fear-driven imagination. :(

Edited by Hardyg