Sign in to follow this  
3bob

the absolute and the end game...

I'd say that we can't change the absolute and the end game of it, (or beginning game of it) but we can change or have variable impact on everything else from a-z and our part and place in it, thus from ourselves and to whatever degree with all the forms of energy in the universe.

What are your further extrapolations along such lines?

you can change the shape colour position of the construct. but not the construct itself. thats why its boring here... :glare:

well the term construct itself points to change via construction, thus if part of a construct is changing so is its whole to whatever degree...

umm, doom is also a relative construct if energy is used (or misused) to create it at someplace in some time - so why go there?

only the absolute can find or know the absolute, thus no mentally constructed effort can reach it or pick it apart, although such may attempt pointers to it through various means or aspects.  (thus and as you well know such an attempt is not unlike how the T.T.C. points to that which can not be named)

Edited by 3bob

only the absolute can find or know the absolute, thus no mentally constructed effort can reach it or pick it apart, although such may attempt pointers to it through various means or aspects.  (thus and as you well know such an attempt is not unlike how the T.T.C. points to that which can not be named)

Well, I can't argue with that.

well the term construct itself points to change via construction, thus if part of a construct is changing so is its whole to whatever degree...

I was recently thinking time or the appearance of time, is nature's way of compartamentalizing different fields of creation - ie. a system itself creates a complete self dependant time field, so we are more less 'cut-off' from other 'pieces' - and cannot effect them and they us. This is in sharp contrast to the majority of spritual thinking, but if you examine most traditions everyone more or less hits some sort of void and figures that's it, where as it could just be an impenetrable field, sanctioned off, ring pass not.

Well I believe there are localized constructs that don't have very much interaction - for instance a chunk of rock one thousand light years away from the earth or a dimension in a "multiverse" that would effectively be like being a thousand light years away from another, yet such are still not completely separate systems ...

(and I'd also add that are forces that can reach across light years in less time than it takes to blink of an eye)

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

let me know if you figure out how to hack it. it would be nice to walk through walls and stuff... :rolleyes:

deconstruct the walls please !

• Like 1

start with physicality and dense matter. laws of physics and limited usable frequency range

To me those are very unimportant walls compared to the walls of energy bound in fear, hate and violence among us as human beings and which must be worked on. 

• Like 2

To me those are very unimportant walls compared to the walls of energy bound in fear, hate and violence among us as human beings and which must be worked on. 

Damn!!!  You come up with some really great replies sometimes.

• Like 1

it is not any different if you have a negative or a positive emotion. it is just of a different quality. they are in the same limited frequency range. you cant have a transcendent emotional energy. thats why it is a limited construct

believe it or not some people consciously choose fear/hate and violance over love/joy and happiness. while others do so unconsciously. but you are probably refering to the unconscious human beings. ofcourse that is a different story - being conscious or unconscious of those walls

so dont be self-absorbed when talking about the ABSOLUT, after all you just mentioned a tiny fraction of it ;)

the laws related to elements like water, fire, air etc, are a whole different ball game compared to complexities the human mind and being, even if such beings are in part made of those elements.

I'd say a "can't" this or that remains to be seen in 99.99% of cases, Btw and along that line your can't is not mine and mine is not yours.

Word.

the laws related to elements like water, fire, air etc, are a whole different ball game compared to complexities the human mind and being, even if such beings are in part made of those elements.

I'd say a "can't" this or that remains to be seen in 99.99% of cases, Btw and along that line your can't is not mine and mine is not yours.

thats exactly what im talking about. laws are limiting. and no, you cant walk through walls, or fly, or teleport, or turn water into wine while you are in a body, unless the construct would be broken somehow. millions or billions of people + other dimensions + other universes working together maybe. otherwise, it's not even worth trying...

unless to crack up a laugh or two :rolleyes:

Here is somewhat of an analogy to consider: binary "law" or code does not break hexadecimal "law" or code but it sure can effect it or in a sense walk right through it...

Take the red pill or the blue...

• Like 1

Here is somewhat of an analogy to consider: binary "law" or code does not break hexadecimal "law" or code but it sure can effect it or in a sense walk right through it...

Take the red pill or the blue...

and we both know which one is better ;)

Lth, umm I can't say I know what you mean because it sounds like you are playing it both ways...

Sign in to follow this