4bsolute

Hints to the Self | Did you ever notice that when you seemingly travel a certain distance (...)

I hereby start a mini-series to find the Self in day-to-day life. In happenings we tend to overlook, because they are so obvious that they are barely noticed by anyone.

I encourage you to take all of this as a real experience and actually experience it for your self and find your own words for it. Not only thoughts and text. Experience it.

Did you ever notice that when you seemingly travel a certain distance to a place or a location ...

... You, as your center of perception, did never move?

You are still where you are, but the scenery infront and around you, was seemingly moving and has changed.

Like a camera capturing a movie and you see this movie and can "imagine" the camera around and behind the movie screen - you watching the movie first person, were never moving.

Stirred up by the idea of distance. Tracing this idea back to a space of no-distance.

Surely to be continued...

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

Ive read this fits with how the once blind newly sighted feel. Thought experiment or excercise of this sort can be fun, and its probably in line with investigations into the basis of some of the assumptions we make habitually. But I dont see how this particular one leads to understanding of self otherwise.

I think its odd to note that when I am really listening, I am not really aware of other things, and vice versa. Theres not much more to say about it though.

I think what 4bsolute is describing is actually one of those big breakthroughs in insight, and to dwell on the perspective of the unmoving centre is powerful practice. 

To think we just move around in a fixed landscape is just the normal view.

When we see that it is also the case that the landscape moves within us we are given a sharp jolt.

Who exactly are we?

We are neither in the world, nor is the world in us.  Both are just interpretations of reality and can't both be the final answer of who we in fact are.

This realisation drives us deeper and makes us see that our identity is prior to any reality - whether moving or fixed.

I think what 4bsolute is describing is actually one of those big breakthroughs in insight, and to dwell on the perspective of the unmoving centre is powerful practice. 

To think we just move around in a fixed landscape is just the normal view.

When we see that it is also the case that the landscape moves within us we are given a sharp jolt.

Who exactly are we?

We are neither in the world, nor is the world in us.  Both are just interpretations of reality and can't both be the final answer of who we in fact are.

This realisation drives us deeper and makes us see that our identity is prior to any reality - whether moving or fixed.

To realize that we are not moving around in one fixed landscape, that we are in one sphere. Leonardo Sphere. And I do not put this information together because I have read about it (which I did not) or find the name cool. I simply find it fitting to what I uncover myself and sooner or later understand what he or she tried to bring across and now fully understand myself, such as Da Vinci attemped.

Yes, @Nicolai1: Basicly through such an approach to Life, we are "hacking" it. Not in a violent fashion but in a fashion of understanding the whole and becoming masters of our total existance. And this life, as a perceived human, is part of this whole. We are exploiting it. We are taking full advantage of our creative being, without any restrictions other than having to keep balance always in mind.

And I also believe that our "Aura" is creating our human vibration, not the human is creating the Aura. The human vibration appearing in a form, is the product, the result of something prior to it. Prior not in a timeline, rather equal. Because everything here is indivisible connected with each other.

Just like my friend Lincoln has mentioned in his own experiences, moving to such a deep level on which we can alter the DNA of our human form, how vast and how quick changes appear on "the surface" what we call this reality here. While changing things here, takes very very long "on the inside". Imagine the countless possibilities...

Edited by 4bsolute

When I turn. it is not really me turning .....   I remain in my centre, unmoving and the the rest of the whole Universe turns about my Hara. 

Which can make riding a motorbike real  fun ! 

Which can make riding a motorbike real  fun ! 

If you are not your bike when riding you are going to fall down.

When the bike falls to the left, I just move the Universe that way a bit.

But you are right.   One must 're-locate' the hara on motorcycle.

One's combined  Body and motorcycle  hara (the B/MC LTD )  can be quiet low on a  BMW   ;)

When the bike falls to the left, I just move the Universe that way a bit.

But you are right.   One must 're-locate' the hara on motorcycle.

One's combined  Body and motorcycle  hara (the B/MC LTD )  can be quiet low on a  BMW   ;)

I respect a BMW but have never ridden one.  Ducatis and Harleys were my bikes.

I learned how to fall down with my first Ducati.

There were no attachments between me and the bike when it was all over.