Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

qigong master new year talk

He has a C.D. of chanting the heart sutra.

http://www.springforestqigong.com/index.php/heart-sutra-chant-cd

For over two decades I have studied the Heart Sutra. Little by little over these twenty years as I deepened my studies, deepened my meditations and opened my heart more fully, the picture became clearer to me. Now I believe I have found it. The Buddha’s hidden messages have been revealed to me.

http://www.springforestqigong.com/index.php/weekly-tele-seminar-programs/heart-sutra-teleseminar-2015-01-16-17

So as he says he is introducing new exercises for Level 1 - and my guess they are based on his insights from the Heart Sutra.

I am now at the place where I want to share what I have discovered with the world. Within the Heart Sutra Buddha has provided the techniques for healing your emotions, healing your spirit and healing your physical body.

• Like 1

At 22:00 mins of Master Lin's talk, he mentions seeing a plane crashing this year. I guess that's come to pass today with Germanwings airliner 4U 9525 crashing into the french alps. I wonder when and where the bridge collapse will come to pass...

I noticed that as well, but i guess planes do crash every single year, so maybe it's significant maybe not.

But a bridge collapse as well would be more rare i think. Hopefully it does not happen!

I'll go one better -- I predict that a plane will crash somewhere in the world in the next six months AND that a politician will turn out to be a liar AND that a famous actor will die AND that two countries will start fighting AND that a pop star will go into rehab...

:D

• Like 3

Chunyi said he got the vision of more planes crashing during his nightly meditation at our Seattle seminar in February. His reaction was sadness but also a sense of thats how things go. For the rest of us, we just keep moving forward and try to elevate our spirits.

8)

Actually he says he is changing the predictions when he sees them - he should say that in the Guild talk but maybe he just said that in the Healing Connection podcast he did soon afterwards. But essentially he says when he sees the visions he immediately works to heal the blockage so it won't happen.  then he asks the rest of us to do the same.

Also in his Healing Connection podcast he asked everyone to watch less t.v. since it creates too much fire energy focused on the problem - and instead do more qigong to focus on the solution. haha.

The qigong master told me that actually Chunyi told him to really prevent blockages than no t.v. and no internet. haha.

• Like 1

yes, he did invite the group to assist in working to counter the blockages that could lead to such outcomes. It became part of the intent behind our meditation at that time.

The value might just be in making ppl aware that we can plug into the streaming universe at any moment to perceive these sorts of outcomes and connections. For healing this is tremendously useful and encouraging (the principle). But even so some situations cant be helped and can only exhaust themselves through their manifestation (the rock was heading for Buddha's foot for countless milennia).

8)

Sign in to follow this