Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

The subconscious is an interesting creation. Why you are getting treated the way you are being treated

The entire subconscious mind is composed of thoughts.

Call a person names, judge a person in any shape or form. You throw mental "spears" that stick in their mental body.

Someone walks past this person, has never had any personal contact with this person and suddenly feels the urge to call the person exactly these names you have called it prior to this event.

This is very easily to observe with children, because their conscious life is not really there up to a certain age. They blab out what crosses their (subconscious) mind fitting to the current situation they are in.

You can even do this to yourself, talk yourself down or push your ego infront of a mirror. You will experience how other people give you the exact same reflection you have given yourself.

Alongside other events in the recent months, I was baffled how a close friend of mine mimiced the exact same patterns to tease me in a quite rude fashion I remember from my school years and how my emotions reacted accordingly "pissed off". The exact same situation that I recall earlier this life :)

In essence, whatever you do not like, whatever it is you encounter, you just still hold the opposite part in your being. Get it out of yourself, never any longer affected by this part of the subconscious "auto pilot program" or "demo version" of this life.

So many examples.

I invite you to experiment with it.

Edited by 4bsolute

Exactly. Change the way you are looking at yourself, once you gained insight into it - and you change the way others look at you. ;)

Edited by Michael Sternbach

And then there is the law of distraction.  That can be either conscious or subconscious.

A law which you have truly mastered, Marblehead! - Do you do it consciously or unconsciously? :D

• Like 1

If Marblehead chooses to be a LoD teacher .... I might have some marketing tips for him  ;) 

The record so far for 'teachers' of LoA (one media only, not counting tours and workshops - just the DVD -    $ $65,618,973 )

(although one of the other teachers has a $340 mill lawsuit against her )

Thats a LOT of koi    :o

• Like 2

If Marblehead chooses to be a LoD teacher .... I might have some marketing tips for him   ;)

The record so far for 'teachers' of LoA (one media only, not counting tours and workshops - just the DVD -    $ $65,618,973 )

(although one of the other teachers has a $340 mill lawsuit against her )

Thats a LOT of koi    :o

i hope the ruling will flavour the plaintiff.  :D

• Like 1

A law which you have truly mastered, Marblehead! - Do you do it consciously or unconsciously? :D

Both, and especially when there are bikinis and short shirts around.

• Like 1

all we're missing now is Wyatt Earp... 

Hang on.  I'm sure he will show up eventually.  He's likely messing with Miss Kitty right now.

• Like 1

Everyone you encounter "out there" is typically either reflecting something at you or teaching you something.

When you put any sort of negative focus on another person, through actions or words, they will reflect your perception, but you will not be seeing the Truth of them, you can not through the murk of your perception, manifested through your negative actions, thoughts or words.

So they will appear to be exactly as you think they are, they will act as you expect them to act, their responses to your words, what they say, all pretty much what you expected.

They key is to come to another "out there" with no criticism, expectations, judgment or preconceptions. To be open and receptive to them, taking them exactly as they are, the same way each moment must be taken, one at a time, exactly as it is.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 2

That's actually a good post even though I'm not in total agreement.  (My expectations.)

Edited by Marblehead

Its a good initial response to something previously unknown.

The trouble is, some people try to project this attitude onto others ... that are not coming form 'previously unknown' experience. 

That's easily tested by the way.   In that the other person ends up behaving exactly as predicted (whether you are interacting with them or not. 

Friend at work watching a new guy trying to fix something the wrong way ;  " I bet ya that guy gets frustrated with what he is doing and instead of trying a new approach he whacks it with his tool and breaks his tool ." 

... bastard !  I lost $5 on that one !

Here is another , me this time :  "I dont like that guys energy, I dont like the way he is moving and dancing.  He might even have a gun under his jacket, it might we better if we just rush him now and take him out."

Friend : 'You cant do that on a hunch! "

Later I go downstairs to the toilet, one of the bouncers I know is hunched over the sink - blood everywhere - someone just pulled a kife out and slashed him across the face.   Guess who ! 

Anyone who thinks I made that guy do that by my original thought about him ....

why the fuck did he bring a concealed knife with him to a nightclub before I even got there !  ? 

Why cant such 'cosmic attitudes' extend to me being receptive about his nature and intent ? 

Why did X weezle his way back with Y, get to have sex again and get her pregnant (and attached to him now)  when that is exactly what I predicted he would do when they broke up (even though they never knew about it )

I must be this powerful magician that just causes things to happen by thinking about them ... but not powerful enough to be able to detect someone's character ... 

really.gif

Now I think about it ... I feel think and perceive that Marblehead is about to win a vast amount of money on the lotto .... if  he buys a ticket   :)

Now I think about it ... I feel think and perceive that Marblehead is about to win a vast amount of money on the lotto .... if  he buys a ticket   :)

Hehehe.  I don't buy them.  You can't win if you don't play.  (But then, you don't lose if you don't play.)

Yes, based on our past experiences we can, to some degree, predict the future.  These predictions originate in our subconscious mind.

Its a good initial response to something previously unknown.

The trouble is, some people try to project this attitude onto others ... that are not coming form 'previously unknown' experience. 

That's easily tested by the way.   In that the other person ends up behaving exactly as predicted (whether you are interacting with them or not. 

Of course, it could be said that you are always interacting with everybody and everything else. Indra's net (Hinduism)... The Force connects everything..." (Yoda)...

Friend at work watching a new guy trying to fix something the wrong way ;  " I bet ya that guy gets frustrated with what he is doing and instead of trying a new approach he whacks it with his tool and breaks his tool ." 

... bastard !  I lost $5 on that one !

That's because you were not listening to your intuition (just that one time)...

Here is another , me this time :  "I dont like that guys energy, I dont like the way he is moving and dancing.  He might even have a gun under his jacket, it might we better if we just rush him now and take him out."

Friend : 'You cant do that on a hunch! "

Later I go downstairs to the toilet, one of the bouncers I know is hunched over the sink - blood everywhere - someone just pulled a kife out and slashed him across the face.   Guess who ! 

Anyone who thinks I made that guy do that by my original thought about him ....

No, it's not that simple. But it could be argued that meeting that guy reflected something in yourself, that you were likely not aware of (that was unconscious ;)). "As within so without" (my uncle)...

Alright, maybe the guy would have come to the night club that evening anyway as others there would have "attracted" him. That always seems to be a team effort, by the way, involving what Seth calls Framework 2 which probably partially coincides with Jung's Collective Unconscious. But you wouldn't have had to be around. (You couldn't keep your buddy from getting his bleeding nose anyway.)

The Daoist sage wouldn't be in a place or at a time where he might run into trouble. Most likely, he wouldn't be working as a bouncer just because he knows Kung Fu in the first place, :P

why the fuck did he bring a concealed knife with him to a nightclub before I even got there !  ? 

Why cant such 'cosmic attitudes' extend to me being receptive about his nature and intent ? 

Allright, so there you were in that situation, anyway. You could still have altered the course events took.

For example...

You could have gone to the fellow, got him involved in a chat, offered him a drink, and make him see the meaninglessness of what he was planning to do. Maybe even to seek professional treatment for his bipolarity (or whatever he was suffering from).

Ever ready to take him out at the slightest indication that he was going to draw a weapon by a quick strike to a kyusho, of course.

Watch from 6:00 on:

Also watch right after 3:00.

Moreover, watch:

Why did X weezle his way back with Y, get to have sex again and get her pregnant (and attached to him now)  when that is exactly what I predicted he would do when they broke up (even though they never knew about it )

Because X is a sly fox and Y a chook. So she attracted getting eaten.

It's probably what she wanted unconsciously, anyway.

I must be this powerful magician that just causes things to happen by thinking about them ... but not powerful enough to be able to detect someone's character ... 

really.gif

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Hehehe.  I don't buy them.  You can't win if you don't play.  (But then, you don't lose if you don't play.)

Would you mind buying a ticket for me then, Jim?  :)  I'll send you a couple of bucks...

Would you mind buying a ticket for me then, Jim?  :)  I'll send you a couple of bucks...

If you have enough money to send me a couple bucks I'll just assume that you already have enough.  Don't be bitchin'!

But sure, I wish I could just magically make things better for others.  But then, I don't believe in magic so it wouldn't work for me anyhow.  You gotta' believe for it to work.

• Like 1

If you have enough money to send me a couple bucks I'll just assume that you already have enough.  Don't be bitchin'!

:huh: Well, it was worth trying... :unsure:

But sure, I wish I could just magically make things better for others.  But then, I don't believe in magic so it wouldn't work for me anyhow.  You gotta' believe for it to work.

Belief certainly amplifies everything it touches a lot.

• Like 1

Good Lord ... I am being taught Law of Attraction principles now via star wars episodes ? 

Sorry, I dont do star wars, hobbits, harry potters, avatars, believe in The Matrix , etc.  (only guys with beercans down their underpants ).

If the force connects with everything then I am interacting with the force, not necessarily everything the force is connected to, unless the force is just a transfer medium with no intrinsic energy of its own ... but I will leave that for the people of the 'Jedi Religion' to nut out  ( I just wish they would take some damn sword classes !  * )

Not so much  that I wasnt listening to my intuition .... someone wanted to make a bet with me !    

I will bet on just about anything !    .... especially at work!  

Watching (not meeting) that guy reflected something in myself I was very aware of  - consciously as well.  I know how an animal ( human or not) moves around and watches when it is contemplating an attack. I know a look in the eye, a gesture, body language. Some people have thaought I am osychic, but I am not. I am perceptive though.

Bleeding nose?    Where did that come from?  'Slashed his face.' The guy had a gash from below the temple near the side of his eye down through to his chin ... nasty!   It weren't no bloody nose.  Blood everywhere! 

Not sure why he is compared with a 'sage'  ... but yes,  I did not 'have to be '  around. 

You know the story about the town with a Jiu-jitsu teacher, a MMA star, a karate teacher, a boxer and an aikido teacher.

One night at the pub all hell breaks loose;  the JJ guy is dislocating elbows and shoulders, the MMA guy is  taking legs out by kicking the thighs and following up with head punches, the karate guy is kicking people in the head, the boxer is ducking and weaving and punching on ...

Offer him a drink and make him see the meaninglessness of what he was about to do ? ! ? !   ......   :unsure:

'Excuse me sir, here is a drink, lets have a chat'

1628587507_full_623241908_answer_2_xlarg.;

The pregnant girl ?  yeah, it must have been what she wanted as she went a long with it. So yes, she did attract what she wanted  ( not just with her unconscious but on a deeper level .... what her genetics wanted !  -  deadly! ) . 

What I meant was ....   not what she was attracting, but what I could see unfolding - was going to happen anyway, wether I 'projected' my view onto it or not.

Michael ....   I think you missed my point 

evilgrin0030.gif

• Like 1

Good Lord ... I am being taught Law of Attraction principles now via star wars episodes ? 

They will have the status of ancient mythology in a couple of thousand years... Bet with me?

Sorry, I dont do star wars, hobbits, harry potters, avatars, believe in The Matrix , etc.  (only guys with beercans down their underpants ).

If the force connects with everything then I am interacting with the force, not necessarily everything the force is connected to, unless the force is just a transfer medium with no intrinsic energy of its own ... but I will leave that for the people of the 'Jedi Religion' to nut out  ( I just wish they would take some damn sword classes !  * )

You are one with "the Force", just like everything else, thus you are one with everything else.

Not so much  that I wasnt listening to my intuition .... someone wanted to make a bet with me !    

I will bet on just about anything !    .... especially at work!  

:D

Watching (not meeting) that guy reflected something in myself I was very aware of  - consciously as well.  I know how an animal ( human or not) moves around and watches when it is contemplating an attack. I know a look in the eye, a gesture, body language. Some people have thaought I am osychic, but I am not. I am perceptive though.

What you watch is directly a reflection of yourself as you contribute to its creation (every perceiving entity "creating" every other - Indra's Net again... No, not the Internet!) Quantum Mechanics agrees, at least in principle.

Bleeding nose?    Where did that come from?  'Slashed his face.' The guy had a gash from below the temple near the side of his eye down through to his chin ... nasty!   It weren't no bloody nose.  Blood everywhere! 

Not sure why he is compared with a 'sage'  ... but yes,  I did not 'have to be '  around. 

You know the story about the town with a Jiu-jitsu teacher, a MMA star, a karate teacher, a boxer and an aikido teacher.

One night at the pub all hell breaks loose;  the JJ guy is dislocating elbows and shoulders, the MMA guy is  taking legs out by kicking the thighs and following up with head punches, the karate guy is kicking people in the head, the boxer is ducking and weaving and punching on ...

Offer him a drink and make him see the meaninglessness of what he was about to do ? ! ? !   ......   :unsure:

'Excuse me sir, here is a drink, lets have a chat'

1628587507_full_623241908_answer_2_xlarg.;

Exactly right... From where you would have proceeded by doing what Spock's bro did in my last post. He seems to be an accomplished LoA master!

The pregnant girl ?  yeah, it must have been what she wanted as she went a long with it. So yes, she did attract what she wanted  ( not just with her unconscious but on a deeper level .... what her genetics wanted !  -  deadly! ) . 

Thanks for admitting.

What I meant was ....   not what she was attracting, but what I could see unfolding - was going to happen anyway, wether I 'projected' my view onto it or not.

Despite my pithy comments - I agree that the LoA concept raises philosophical questions that I rarely see addressed in its literature (Seth being an exception, but I wouldn't categorize him as LoA; a watered down predecessor, perhaps).

Michael ....   I think you missed my point 

evilgrin0030.gif

No, I'm triangulating it. :ph34r::D

Hey I have a novel idea, maybe other people treat us the way they do, because they have their own motivations! Trying to configure the scenario so that one feels like they have more power over situations than they do, shifts blame and accolades from where they belong. Its not that there is not a feedback going on, there usually is.. but one really needs to realistic about who, is making what , come about. If all the power was yours,,why hasnt the other got any?

• Like 1

My point exactly ! 

Well, that is a discussion ending post.

His point exactly (no further discussion needed).

But then, at least we are now in total agreement, all warm and fuzzy feeling.  What more could be asked for?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this