Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Today I Entered "The Zone"

I absolutely hit the zone today (no drugs just in case your thinking that). I knew what people were going to say, before they said it. I kept thinking. Deja-Vu... over and over and over. It was absolutely bizarre. Then I started seeing white little fluffs of energy floating down, and massive tan tien vibrations, finally I couldn't take it any more so I went and ate a big meal and went to sleep when I woke up I was un zoned. :)

I have also been waking up at night to strange red lights in my room at night, that seem to come from no where.

Very interesting stuff, anyone else have any experiences like this (not drug induced)

Sounds heavy yeah, noticed more things regarding energywork sound bizarre :)

Wich practice you do mwight ? Where you in meditation when this happend or yust walking around on the street or standing in line at your local supermarket ?

Cheers and good luck :)

Sounds heavy yeah, noticed more things regarding energywork sound bizarre :)

Wich practice you do mwight ? Where you in meditation when this happend or yust walking around on the street or standing in line at your local supermarket ?

Cheers and good luck :)

I wasn't in meditation, just in the waiting room at my dentist. Right now I am experimenting with several different styles and thoughts on meditation. I am trying to make sense of it all myself. Eventually though I do hope to train in the Lei Shan Dao with Dr. Verdesi.

Edited by mwight

I wasn't in meditation, just in the waiting room at my dentist. Right now I am expiramenting with several different styles and thoughts on meditation. I am trying to make sense of it all myself. Eventually though I do hope to train in the Lei Shan Dao with Dr. Verdesi.

Ow nice nice, experimenting is good !

You put it in nice words i must say, the whole energything is a way of making sense of all these feelings :) it doesnt stop it seems.

Your doing sumthing that works it seems, massive dantien vibrations and knowing what people will say isnt the thing the average human being encounters every day :) can i ask you if you where scared or encountered other emotions while waiting at the dentist ?

I never noticed any strange red lights yet, certainly not ones that wake me up. Those lights are they big and how do they wake you up ? there brightness ? because you feel sumthing is present ? do they hang above you or in your room and do they move or make a sound ?

Dont answer if you dont want to, im yust curious to what this can be :)

Cheers !

Edited by minkus

Ow nice nice, experimenting is good !

You put it in nice words i must say, the whole energything is a way of making sense of all these feelings :) it doesnt stop it seems.

Your doing sumthing that works it seems, massive dantien vibrations and knowing what people will say isnt the thing the average human being encounters every day :) can i ask you if you where scared or encountered other emotions while waiting at the dentist ?

I never noticed any strange red lights yet, certainly not ones that wake me up. Those lights are they big and how do they wake you up ? there brightness ? because you feel sumthing is present ? do they hang above you or in your room and do they move or make a sound ?

Dont answer if you dont want to, im yust curious to what this can be :)

Cheers !

I am doing basic qigong training in springforest qigong and robert pengs qigong course, right now at the moment. I wasn't scared but only because I have experienced so many unbelievable things I no longer think this world is even real. Nothing seems to phase me anymore. I believe the red lights may have been during a lucid dream. I get up several times a night and usually they are all in dreams. LOL. but still the red lights seemed to projected like from a laser pointer, there were some stripes along the walls but I could find no source of the light as if it were coming out of my curtains, and walls themselves. It's quite possible it was only a dream. I turned on my lights got something to drink and went back to bed. Like I said I am not 100% this world is even real anymore so I don't let things freak me out.

Sign in to follow this