4bsolute

Do you want absolute protection?

There is such a thing.

But it is different than you might expect it to be.

It is neutral.

Neutral means that it is void of both positive and negative aspects of creation.

Umsankar has released his very first book about self-realization with the help of our Sun. It contains practices and theory on how to meditate with the Sun. Equal to Tögal, an ancient Buddhist practice. He shares information he was taught, by the universal intelligence in direct experience through the Sun, that the body also has a Black Hole. And that the body contains every part of the entire universe of course, as some of you might already be conceptionally aware of.

And this Black Hole is our center. It is what I have previously written about, called our Spiritual Heart.

I was interested about the immense and actual fantastic amount of food I could eat during my beginnings of Qigong... nobody could really explain it. "My" Black Hole was the reason for it. And if you can still find the related thread I wrote about it, I was asking if the energy center behind our stomach was actually related to a Black Hole. Coming from the fact that I ate Huge loads of food and remained lean, even had still hunger after I was finished. I was intentionally connecting my digestive tract with my Heart Space.

Umasankar gives information how the Black Hole on the Earth was created:

"The planets in the solar system travel in their respective orbits and do not cross each others path. Planets travel separately but if they are in a line, a super-magnetic power will be generated along the line. When a planet cuts across this line, this interface will become the black hole of that planet. Similar to the Bermuda Triangle, if any air or spacecraft traverses this line, it will break into the five elements and vanish [...] There are seven energy centers or Chakrs in the body and each of them rotates at its own space and place. They are not similar but if the Sadhak - through concentration - can bring the chakras into a straight line, tremendous magnetic energy can be produced and it is at the centre of the Anahata where the influence will be at its maximum. Anahata is the most important Chakra, it is at the center of all seven Chakras and it is a neutral Chakra."

What essentially happens as we bring our attention to the Sun, into the Sun and through it into the Universe and into all Creation, is that the exact same happens with us and this body. Everything happens by itself, everything is free and does not cost anything and the ultimate protection is given right from the very first moment: The neutralizer, God is known again and from there Creation starts Consciously! in all layers of our Self. Which he explains are 14 positive Chakras and 14 negative Chakras. All equally experienced through our Core.

The effects of this placeless place I can not put into words. Please, see for yourself, by either meditating on it or direct communion with the Sun.

On a personal note: For me it is very easy to do this with the Sun, because I never had any negative feedback with the Sun. And since traumatic experiences have left me when I was out of my teenage years, I never had any moment again where it was uncomfortable to look into the bright Sun. Years later I then discovered Sungazing. Lifechanging.

And on a sidenote if you are interested in the book, which cheap prize can not compare to what it actually contains and prepares you for, please see here.

• Like 3

Thanks, I've come across a similar transmission before, using the sun to refine one's aura, in connection with spiritual protection.

I'd advise care be taken, as while some are able to work safely from the sun from the get-go, others might want to proceed gradually.

The black hole at ones heart seems very similar to the concept of the mysterious pass in daoist internal alchemy.

Also I wonder what role the earth plays in relation to sun work. Our own center of gravity is connected to that of earth, and that of earth to that of the sun.

• Like 1

Thanks, I've come across a similar transmission before, using the sun to refine one's aura, in connection with spiritual protection.

I'd advise care be taken, as while some are able to work safely from the sun from the get-go, others might want to proceed gradually.

The black hole at ones heart seems very similar to the concept of the mysterious pass in daoist internal alchemy.

Also I wonder what role the earth plays in relation to sun work. Our own center of gravity is connected to that of earth, and that of earth to that of the sun.

Yes and there is no need for secrecy or mystery if all is truly accessible by anyone. That is where the Sun comes into play: It is accessible by anyone. The only obstacle a mind can create that has interest in manipulation is instilling confusion in a form of fear over such live-giving principles, like the Sun.

You see this in all aspects of our modern live, individuals seperate more and more and this creates more and more problems. When you know you can regenerate and heal very fast through unification, you are no longer interested in any separative motif.

Oh the relationship between earth, us, sun and the universe is really not difficult. Once we understand more of ourselves, things on the outside become evidently clear.

When you know what to do, go towards unification, you have a much easier time just observing what is going on with all he other struggling individuals in lower dimensions and even can possibly assist if it is needed. But the higher you go, the deeper you will go aswell. This is true. So we as individuals will discover greater hells as we will discover heavens. But each step gives us lessons out of which we emerge greater.

Each positive aspect of a chakra has a negative aspect (here called Rhodak) to it, to balance.

Negative emotions are said to stop above the Heart / Anahata level. I am not aware yet how "darkness" or "negativity" is then perceived at that level above and below. It could be just perceived as "necessary to balance out", just like plants need sunshine and rain to grow equally beautiful. Just in greater / detrimental ways. But I put a big question mark here.

PS: This has nothing to do with primarily wanting to discovering one's true self behind the I am, it will lead eventually there but as soon as we use and live in concepts such as "unification" .. "separation" is automatically applied. The light behind the Self is free from both qualities.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

Negative emotions are said to stop above the Heart / Anahata level. I am not aware yet how "darkness" or "negativity" is then perceived at that level above and below. It could be just perceived as "necessary to balance out", just like plants need sunshine and rain to grow equally beautiful. Just in greater / detrimental ways. But I put a big question mark here.

"But, at the same time, possibilities of evolution exist, and they may be developed in separate individuals with the help of appropriate knowledge and methods. Such development can take place only in the interests of the man himself against, so to speak, the interests and forces of the planetary world. The man must understand this: his evolution is necessary only to himself. No one else is interested in it. And no one is obliged or intends to help him. On the contrary, the forces which oppose the evolution of large masses of humanity also oppose the evolution of individual men. A man must outwit them. And one man can outwit them, humanity cannot. You will understand later on that all these obstacles are very useful to a man; if they did not exist they would have to be created intentionally, because it is by overcoming obstacles that man develops those qualities he needs.

"This is the basis of the correct view of human evolution. There is no compulsory, mechanical evolution. Evolution is the result of conscious struggle. Nature does not need this evolution; it does not want it and struggles against it. Evolution can be necessary only to man himself when he realizes his position, realizes the possibility of changing this position, realizes that he has powers that he does not use, riches that he does not see. And, in the sense of gaining possession of these powers and riches, evolution is possible. But if all men, or most of them, realized this and desired to obtain what belongs to them by right of birth, evolution would again become impossible. What is possible for individual man is impossible for the masses.

"The advantage of the separate individual is that he is very small and that, in the economy of nature, it makes no difference whether there is one mechanical man more or less. We can easily understand this correlation of magnitudes if we imagine the correlation between a microscopic cell and our own body. The presence or absence of one cell will change nothing in the life of the body. We cannot be conscious of it, and it can have no influence on the life and functions of the organism. In exactly the same way a separate individual is too small to influence the life of the cosmic organism to which he stands in the same relation (with regard to size) as a cell stands to our own organism. And this is precisely what makes his 'evolution' possible; on this are based his 'possibilities.'

"In speaking of evolution it is necessary to understand from the outset that no mechanical evolution is possible. The evolution of man is the evolution of his consciousness. And 'consciousness' cannot evolve unconsciously. The evolution of man is the evolution of his will, and 'will' cannot evolve involuntarily. The evolution, of man is the evolution of his power of doing, and 'doing' cannot be the result of things which 'happen.'

You already are unified. Rise above the solar plexus and you can perceive this in much greater ways. Such texts then become obsolete, you will know from which age they derive from and most importantly at what stage the consciousness of the author then was.

Edited by 4bsolute