Sign in to follow this  
Oolong Rabbit

Cameron please slow down!

Cameron, take a few deep breaths and relax. Your thoughts seem to be going a 100 miles a minute and in 10 different directions at once. Just an observation, but you seem very uncentered lately. Your recent posts actually remind me of experiences I had with LSD back in the day. Maybe the Kunlun meditation is stimulating your brain, and this is a good thing. I don't know, but I am a bit concerned.

Ecellent idea.

Ok..I will take this week through sunday off from posting.

That will also give ohers the opportunity to give some feedback.

Talk to you enxt week..am sure I will still read what you guys have to say :)

Are you sure this time?

cam I recommend, you eat a BIG meal, take a hot shower, and drink some hot tea and then do some grounding work. Focus on dumping all the extra energy back to the earth. If I do qigong enough I stay in a manic state, and my revelations don't seem to make much sense to anyone but me at the time. :) Its very fun but if you let it get out of control well, it wont end well.

Your recent posts actually remind me of experiences I had with LSD back in the day.

Couldn't agree more. A fast pace of thinking/reflection/intuition, similar to Cameron's, led me to have a "manic episode" (caused by ingestion of LSA)...

On the other hand, i would not give the experience up for the world - it was the most spiritual and profound experience ever.

Sign in to follow this