Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Bile?

I have been coughing/vommitting up bile.

I mean..just walking around and bile just comes right out of me onto the floor.

I am guessing this is a good thing, yes?

*love vomit*

I have been coughing/vommitting up bile.

I mean..just walking around and bile just comes right out of me onto the floor.

I am guessing this is a good thing, yes?

*love vomit*

yeah hows that for balancing...

*love vomit*

Is that a new name or a declaration? :D

Vomiting could be a sign that you're violently clearing out and purging old 'stuff'... Drink a lot of water in small sips throughout the day.

And if it does not stop soon let a doctor have a look at it!!! Believing everything coming along with practice being a cleansing reaction of some sort can be quite misleading...

:)

Harry

And if it does not stop soon let a doctor have a look at it!!! Believing everything coming along with practice being a cleansing reaction of some sort can be quite misleading...

Yes! I dont know the violence and extent of this purging - but ofcourse get it checked out if it goes on for more than a day. Vomit love is not for everyone!

Harry

I was thinking the same, most nomal reaction when you are sick is to go see a doctor, hope yu get better soon !

I don't need to see a dcotor.

What I ned to do is FAST.

See a doctor..will Smile please say something here.

I mean I am into abalance not an extremeist..Doctors are helpful in certain situations no doubt.

But for awakening/detox/relasing demons/watching cartoons fun..water..water..water...

"And if it does not stop soon let a doctor have a look at it!!! Believing everything coming along with practice being a cleansing reaction of some sort can be quite misleading..."

That strikes me as a very very intelligent statement.

Take care

Michael

How is your practice going sunshine?

Ah well. I have my fair share of troubles. Nothing as amazing to report as you lucky guy. Just opening up in the spinal thoracal area... but not yet far enough to really breathe happily. No bliss reactions, no bouncing... just "involuntary movements" during meditation that work on my sceletal blockages and restrictions... and while you have the vomiting of bile I have the structural skin change around my eyes... don'T think it is healthy though.

Harry

Sign in to follow this