Lth

animals and chi/jing

would it be safe to assume that if a dog is scared of a person and barks and does not want to come near, whereas a cat is not threatened at all and wants to relate, that this person has high yang and low yin ?

the dogs are really "pissing their pants" so to speak. what is happening here? the person is just standing there and the dog goes crazy.

so lets say we take a more predatory animal, like a lion. how the heck would he react then?? if not immediately going frenzy on him

anyone cuddles with lions?

please let me know

• Like 1

Not the answer you're looking for, but a lot of the time it depends on the dog(/animal), and the person.

Some dogs have been abused and are afraid of everyone; some are protective; some can really tell "good" people from "bad" people; some just yap at anything that moves; etc. And some people are afraid of dogs, and most dogs can tell.

I don't know how this would translate into yang and yin though.

it seems like the cat would even give you a massage if you asked it, while the dog is angry at you. isnt the dog supposed to be the best friend?? :ninja:

Beware of best friends.  (They are sometimes called back-stabbers.)

And I agree, I think that trying to associate yin/yang with this would be an error.

Beware of best friends.  (They are sometimes called back-stabbers.)

And I agree, I think that trying to associate yin/yang with this would be an error.

Many dogs (& cats) are remarkable at picking up a sense of the person.  Course you need to know the animal pretty well for awhile to gauge its nauances and accuracy.

• Like 1

I'd say that dogs are yang and cats are yin...in the reactions of the animals, it seems that the person would be high yin and low yang.

• Like 1

To my mind if you're going to use yin and yang in relation to animals it's only meaningful if you specify the characteristic you're referring to. These are relative terms, not absolute qualities. For instance, I'd call the subservience of dogs a yin quality and the independence of cats a yang quality, whereas the flexibility and softness of cats is yin relative to the muscled 'hardness' of active dogs.

Many dogs (& cats) are remarkable at picking up a sense of the person.  Course you need to know the animal pretty well for awhile to gauge its nauances and accuracy.

Yeah, animals sense heaps - but can we know what they're sensing anymore than we can know the happiness of fish? As for domestic animals, I've noticed for instance that dogs seem to react according to the feelings of their human master. In fact, the friendliness or otherwise of a dog can be good indication of how their master feels toward you. Dogs are very sensitive to emotion, as are cows and horses.

• Like 2

To my mind if you're going to use yin and yang in relation to animals it's only meaningful if you specify the characteristic you're referring to. These are relative terms, not absolute qualities. For instance, I'd call the subservience of dogs a yin quality and the independence of cats a yang quality, whereas the flexibility and softness of cats is yin relative to the muscled 'hardness' of active dogs.

Yeah, animals sense heaps - but can we know what they're sensing anymore than we can know the happiness of fish? As for domestic animals, I've noticed for instance that dogs seem to react according to the feelings of their human master. In fact, the friendliness or otherwise of a dog can be good indication of how their master feels toward you. Dogs are very sensitive to emotion, as are cows and horses.

Yes! that is perfect. thank you very much.

the deep tie to the dog's master and their feelings is what relates to my situation.

it is not an wild/independent animal. it is a domesticated one. and ofcourse domesticated animals behaviour is restricted due to the enslaver thats keeping him on a leash.

so the correlation between a domestic dog and a wild lion, looking for similarities would be erroneous ofcourse.

but anyway, no one had any success cuddling with a lion ??

No, but I've cuddled a few she-tigers during my younger years.

impressive. did fear arrise in your self?

• Like 1

Maybe not a lion but here's Tippi Degre with a leopard.

Breathtaking-Photos-Of-A-Little-Girl-TipBreathtaking-Photos-Of-A-Little-Girl-Tiptippi-africa-14.jpg

Maybe not a lion but here's Tippi Degre with a leopard.

Breathtaking-Photos-Of-A-Little-Girl-TipBreathtaking-Photos-Of-A-Little-Girl-Tiptippi-africa-14.jpg

beautiful

impressive. did fear arrise in your self?

hahahaha

from Anna Breytenbach's website:

http://www.animalspirit.org

"Telepathic animal communication is valuable in many different situations, enhancing shared knowledge and mutual understanding between animals and their persons. Past issues affect animals when stored energies (such as memories or traumas) result in tensions that cause the animal to alter its authentic behaviour and be in a distressed state. Unaddressed, that state of distress can manifest into symptoms and/or disease. Animals relaying descriptions of their symptoms, feelings and pains (e.g. location, quality and frequency) can be helpful to veterinary health professionals in their diagnostic process. Communicating meaningfully about these issues helps the situation immensely. Depression and grief can manifest in emotional and physical health problems; addressing these underlying issues appropriately can improve balance and wellbeing. Specific behaviour problems can be investigated and understood through telepathic communication, and training techniques can be improved with the animal’s cooperation. Assisting animals with transitions and environment changes helps prevent anxiety and abandonment fears. Interspecies understanding is greatly enhanced through human and animal communication. With this increased awareness and closeness, you can create more loving and joy-filled relationships with your animal friends and indeed all of nature."

thank you all for cooperation

• Like 1

Yes, it is a rare person who can become an animal whisperer.

exactly. but you know why? because most people look at animals either from a human condition/perspective, or see them as pets/things with no mind.

• Like 1