dakini

Female Kunlun Student

Hi!

I've been seriously studying Kunlun since February and have been exposed to the practice for several years.

Thats a good strategy

Send females here to attract more bussiness?

hell i want to go to one of Maxes seminars now cos there are females there !!

Edited by truth

Very nice avatar.

Do you mind sharing about your experiences with the practice?

And welcome to the board. :)

welcome dakini.

Tell us how it has been for you. We are very curious about Kunlun and would like to hear as many points of view as possible, from those with first hand experience.

welcome dakini.

Tell us how it has been for you. We are very curious about Kunlun and would like to hear as many points of view as possible, from those with first hand experience.

I've been following the threads for a while and decided it was time to join in.

I absolutely don't want to get into anything technical about the practice. I'm no expert. Aside from yoga, I don't have experience with any other energy practices so I can't compare. I can only share what I've experienced and hope it will help.

I've been doing the practice since February. I had a dream that I should go to Hawaii to see Max. I felt compelled. I had met Max before but at the time wasn't drawn to the practice. I guess I wasn't ready. Anyway, I went to Hawaii and Max transferred to me. I was immediately sensitive to the energy. It was a very quiet, simple process. I just sat there and closed my eyes but I actually saw an image when he did this. I won't say what it was but it was cool. There was no physical reacton but afterwards my arm was trembling. I got a little worried but he told me my energy was balancing itself. I felt tremors for about an hour, then it went away.

I'll fast forward from here. I started doing the practice about a couple of times a week. During the practice my shoulder would twitch pretty hard, my stomach would tighten and release, I would start to swirl into a "pillar of bliss", laughing uncontrollably. At times, I would cry, deep sobs from the depths of my soul, sometimes with memories attached, other times not. Afterwards, I would start to laugh. After bringing the energy back down and coming back to the "real" world I would feel light and cleansed. I still have these reactions but they've also become more intense and more interesting.

I have to run some errands but will elaborate more later if anyone is interested.

The force is telling me that more female students(not necissarilly just kunlun..but of course that is nice) is very balanced.

Please show us the way.

*Dumbo*

I've been following the threads for a while and decided it was time to join in.

I absolutely don't want to get into anything technical about the practice. I'm no expert. Aside from yoga, I don't have experience with any other energy practices so I can't compare. I can only share what I've experienced and hope it will help.

I've been doing the practice since February. I had a dream that I should go to Hawaii to see Max. I felt compelled. I had met Max before but at the time wasn't drawn to the practice. I guess I wasn't ready. Anyway, I went to Hawaii and Max transferred to me. I was immediately sensitive to the energy. It was a very quiet, simple process. I just sat there and closed my eyes but I actually saw an image when he did this. I won't say what it was but it was cool. There was no physical reacton but afterwards my arm was trembling. I got a little worried but he told me my energy was balancing itself. I felt tremors for about an hour, then it went away.

I'll fast forward from here. I started doing the practice about a couple of times a week. During the practice my shoulder would twitch pretty hard, my stomach would tighten and release, I would start to swirl into a "pillar of bliss", laughing uncontrollably. At times, I would cry, deep sobs from the depths of my soul, sometimes with memories attached, other times not. Afterwards, I would start to laugh. After bringing the energy back down and coming back to the "real" world I would feel light and cleansed. I still have these reactions but they've also become more intense and more interesting.

I have to run some errands but will elaborate more later if anyone is interested.

hi Dakini.

thankyou for that nice clear report. :)

Your experience sounds pretty familiar to me from transmissions I have received, not from Max.

I am intrigued to know what distinguishes what Max offers from what other powerful people who work via transmission also offer.

So the more detail you feel able to offer, the better for our understanding and comparison.

Thankyou so much for sharing, I hope to hear more from you about your experiences and thoughts.

Thats a good strategy

Send females here to attract more bussiness?

hell i want to go to one of Maxes seminars now cos there are females there !!

If there are any men that would attend these seminars simply because there are women, don't bother.

If you're cruising for chicks, why don't you try a yoga class instead? (I hope you're not serious) :blink:

hi Dakini.

thankyou for that nice clear report. :)

Your experience sounds pretty familiar to me from transmissions I have received, not from Max.

I am intrigued to know what distinguishes what Max offers from what other powerful people who work via transmission also offer.

So the more detail you feel able to offer, the better for our understanding and comparison.

Thankyou so much for sharing, I hope to hear more from you about your experiences and thoughts.

Hi Cat,

Since I haven't had transmissions from anyone else, I can't compare. I've been told this practice is different because of the type of energy that is used. It's not qi (chi). It's a magnetic energy. I've learned to cultivate it to the point where I can now use the excess energy I create to help other people clear blocks and and open channels. I'm still learning how to use this. My dormant "abilities" are becoming more obvious. I'm not confident in these abilities in any way at this point but I'm beginning to realize and understand them. I hope once this is developed I will be able to help others.

I am now able to tap into the knowledge that, I guess, has been dormant with me. Knowledge from ancient times, even. I sometimes see images and scenes from the past. I know how to do things that I have not been taught in this lifetime. It's really hard to elaborate on some of this because it sounds really out there. If I had not experienced this myself I would absolutely be skeptical.

I am a journalist by trade and it's imperative, in my work, that I present things in a true and balanced manner. By sharing these experiences, I know I'm opening myself up to skepticism and ridicule and that's very hard for me. I've worked for more than a decade to earn credibility in my work and would like it in my personal life as well. I promise I am being honest.

I'm not trying to recruit people to do this practice. It's not for everybody. If it's right for you, you will feel it, you will be curious and you will venture down this path. If it's not, please don't judge others who are trying to share. I only know it has made a huge difference in my life.

Hi Dakini. :)

It's so nice to have you here!

First off, I can say that I have experienced enough 'incredible' stuff myself that I know it is a useless exercise to imagine a person can, without experience, gage what is credible or not! I'm here to listen and learn, not pick holes and have Common Sense be my King. or Queen.

I can understand what you are saying, somehow. I'm really glad you said what you did.

Chi can be magnetic force, though... I have been pulled by chi, magnetised by it, pulled up from the floor or whatever.

Yet this magnetic force is definitely not 'chi'?

I'd like to understand more about that point.

Hi Dakini. :)

It's so nice to have you here!

First off, I can say that I have experienced enough 'incredible' stuff myself that I know it is a useless exercise to imagine a person can, without experience, gage what is credible or not! I'm here to listen and learn, not pick holes and have Common Sense be my King. or Queen.

I can understand what you are saying, somehow. I'm really glad you said what you did.

Chi can be magnetic force, though... I have been pulled by chi, magnetised by it, pulled up from the floor or whatever.

Yet this magnetic force is definitely not 'chi'?

I'd like to understand more about that point.

Hi Cat,

First of all, sorry for the credibility rant. It wasn't directed towards you. I was reluctant to join the board because of some of the responses I've heard from others so it was really for them. You've been nothing but nice. :)

As I've said, I'm no expert. I'm so sorry I can't elaborate on the difference between chi and kunlun energy. I think it's been addressed on another thread that another student wrote. Maybe you can do a search. I can, however, tell you what it feels like when I generate the energy and how I've applied it. For example, my dog was very sick and given less than a week to live. She's my baby and I was heartbroken. By accessing this energy, I was able to feel what was wrong inside of her. Her energy field almost felt like it had a kink in it, in the affected area (her liver). I pumped her up with Kunlun energy. Keep in mind, I'm not a healer. I have no experience doing this. Through my instincts, I knew what to do. Almost 8 months later, my dog is still here and her liver is great. I don't understand it. I did the same thing with a fish that kept floating sideways.

Amazing... you must be a gifted healer in addition to being an excellent kunlun practitioner.

Amazing... you must be a gifted healer in addition to being an excellent kunlun practitioner.

Dakini, is a natural when it comes to healing. I have seen her spontaneously start working on people and she really helps them clear whatever is bugging them. She is a good example of someone who has been part of this sort of thing for many lifetimes. It is no mistake she found this practice.

She is very modest, but I'll tell you she is a real powerhouse. Women are always going to be more powerful than men in these arts. This is one thing that may be hard for some men to accept.

There is balance though; they help us and we help them.

That is wonderful Dakini, about your dog. :wub:

And your uncovered gift. It sounds just so very joyful. :)

It must be amazing for you. I'm happy for you.

Have you had a lot of transmissions to get to this level? Do you practise daily?

Yes, I will find out somehow what is the difference between chi and this magnetic energy. The best way will no doubt be when I experience it myself.

Thankyou.

The talk about credibility.. yes. I know it is a deterrent to speech, when one feels people disbelieve what one is saying.

I realise I have become habitually sealed on these topics of sharing such experiences, because I dont want to waste energy responding to those who cant imagine what I have experienced is real.

That is wonderful Dakini, about your dog.

The dog story is amazing, but healing a fish is over the top! At the rate Dakini is going, the stories she reports on will have happier and happier endings to the point that she'll have to become a children's book author! :lol:

The dog story is amazing, but healing a fish is over the top! At the rate Dakini is going, the stories she reports on will have happier and happier endings to the point that she'll have to become a children's book author! :lol:

Haha! You never know....... :D