Yasjua

Simple Question: Can anyone feel their meridians?

I have such experience with liver, kidney and gallbladder meridians.

I was at acupuncturist and when he was putting the needles in one point I was feeling strong pain in another point of that meridian.

• Like 1

Yep... at a certain point in my cultivation work they opened up, or at least some of them, and I felt a full body cycling of meridians that lasted many months day and night until I let them close up through neglecting my cultivation work. Was interesting, as I didn't feel as though I could pin-point which ones were moving or through which pathways.

• Like 1

Given that we are energetic beings and our modes of sensory perception are all energetic, I would propose that everyone feels energy all the time. It is so fundamental to us that we don't know we are doing it.

When it comes specifically to meridians, they are simply lines on a chart to guide practitioners, as has been mentioned. They are not discreet structures, they are conventions used by people to try and organize something organic and fluid into discrete and comprehensible patterns. I think that when we feel specific meridians it is a combination of the existing energy, which does not obey anatomical diagrams, and focused attention which creates particular patterns based on one's chosen paradigm. 

I would think that most folks who had been practicing a valid qigong form for 3-6 months should be able to feel the channels and qi flow. We see most people feel them inside of a 3-day workshop.

One interesting thing, for those that think we are simply creating this with our minds. We can put a person face down on a table, a person who has never heard of energy channels, of qi, of qi flow, nor the word meridian. And then project qi into one of the energy vortices, then that person will describe - accurately -  the qi pathway they feel opening up. HOWEVER,  the projected qi can jump any channel and send sick qi out any channel, point or body part and there is absolutely no way to predict where. It usually is a path of least resistance OR at a place where the sick qi is stuck/accumulated.

• Like 5

HOWEVER,  the projected qi can jump any channel and send sick qi out any channel, point or body part and there is absolutely no way to predict where.

I do appreciate what you are saying there Ya Mu, but I think that "absolutely no way to predict where" is a bit over-stated.

Call me picky but, where there's a will there's a way...

When there is no pressing need for most practitioners to develop the method of knowing where the qi will go and when - we don't develop such ability.

But, when you enter an intimate relationship with the channels and points through point respiration and emotional clearing, over a long period you become so attuned to the meridians, points and qi that you can see them, feel them and you get pulled through the system in different ways depending how you hold your intention.

And when you delve beyond linear time you can run and rerun scenarios in no-time and "test" the outcomes - ie where will the qi go to if I did this or that...

Damo Mitchell's 'Heavenly Streams' book is all about the meridians and how to actively connect with them and 'feel' them...as well as changing the quality of the qi flow within to self-correct qi disorders (deficiency, stagnation, excess etc). It's hard work though, not a weekend's practice....more like months.

• Like 2

I do appreciate what you are saying there Ya Mu, but I think that "absolutely no way to predict where" is a bit over-stated.

Call me picky but, where there's a will there's a way...

When there is no pressing need for most practitioners to develop the method of knowing where the qi will go and when - we don't develop such ability.

But, when you enter an intimate relationship with the channels and points through point respiration and emotional clearing, over a long period you become so attuned to the meridians, points and qi that you can see them, feel them and you get pulled through the system in different ways depending how you hold your intention.

And when you delve beyond linear time you can run and rerun scenarios in no-time and "test" the outcomes - ie where will the qi go to if I did this or that...

In our system, everything we do is non-linear. The amount of variations is infinite. We SEE the qi in real time-no time. But due to infinity is the reason I say no way to predict the pathways. Of course if one consciously/mental directs the pathway that is a different story. But in our system we have only one goal and that is to help someone achieve his/her Destiny. If we direct the pathways when projecting we of course can clear up a specific physical/mental problem, but if we are projecting to help achieve Destiny then the infinity kicks in and then "no way to predict the outcome of pathway" although we certainly do SEE it as it manifests. That clear it up?

• Like 5

Where there's a will there's a way, but when dealing with the infinite, I think the best way to be certain is to allow celestial guidance.

• Like 1

Where there's a will there's a way, but when dealing with the infinite, I think the best way to be certain is to allow celestial guidance.

Absolutely agree.

We would indeed have just a whole lot of incorrect hubris if we thought we knew the total energetics situation that takes into account all things is/was/will be. In our system we will not project until we have set firmly our INTENT of "May the Will of the Light Be Done." This does many things but two of them are that our projection/manipulation of raw creative life-force energetics is potentially instantaneous and potentially with no limitation of amplitude. Also, we will not interfere with a person's Destiny but indeed help them to fullfil it.

edit: But on a purely physical level as this thread title is on the channels, yes we can all feel it and yes, the traditionally described pathways are really good guides in the descriptive. The energy vortices vary in location from person to person; palpation or SEEing will easily show exact locations.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 2

Yes, well said.

Though, you needn't separate yourself from the celestial...

Surrendering personal egoic will to divine will merges you with that highest part of yourself - your will in time becomes one with the highest will of all.

Absolutely agree.

We would indeed have just a whole lot of incorrect hubris if we thought we knew the total energetics situation that takes into account all things is/was/will be. In our system we will not project until we have set firmly our INTENT of "May the Will of the Light Be Done." This does many things but two of them are that our projection/manipulation of raw creative life-force energetics is potentially instantaneous and potentially with no limitation of amplitude. Also, we will not interfere with a person's Destiny but indeed help them to fullfil it.

edit: But on a purely physical level as this thread title is on the channels, yes we can all feel it and yes, the traditionally described pathways are really good guides in the descriptive. The energy vortices vary in location from person to person; palpation or SEEing will easily show exact locations.

Nice. Hey I'm always a sucker for embodying the will of the light...ya had me at that one...

Would you say that you cover most of your system in your video series?

I can feel emotions that run through me.

But how many of them are yours, and how many are from elsewhere/others?

Every morning lately when I wake up I'm hit with a mountain of negative emotion...its my neighbour's and the worlds response to the high energies of this super moon.

One by one I push each emotion back to its origin - I can see/feel it go back to the specific house of the person each emotion came from.

Then I lay there in bliss  (free of all their resisting change/light bullshit) and I practice Fuqi...

Incidentally I once had a visit from the White Rhino group soul asking me to do some clearing/healing work on the group soul.

I obliged...

It was f'n intense - so much ANGER - I felt that surge through my Liver Meridian like live molten lava lightening..intense pain. and heat. My eyes fluxed and I thought they were going to burst.

And the channel was clear for months after that...

• Like 1

Damo Mitchell's 'Heavenly Streams' book is all about the meridians and how to actively connect with them and 'feel' them...as well as changing the quality of the qi flow within to self-correct qi disorders (deficiency, stagnation, excess etc). It's hard work though, not a weekend's practice....more like months.

Thanks for that, I'll check it out.

I think his Daoist Acupuncture workshop would be an eye opener too...

Edit: Just checked out 'Heavenly Streams' - I'll get that one..

It sounds very similar to the point respiration and channel work I have been doing, feeling the elements and breathwork focus until the ego gets so tired it falls asleep and the inner vision of the channels opens up.

Nice tip, gracias!

Edited by Horus
  • Like 1

Thanks for that, I'll check it out.

I think his Daoist Acupuncture workshop would be an eye opener too...

Edit: Just checked out 'Heavenly Streams' - I'll get that one..

It sounds very similar to the point respiration and channel work I have been doing, feeling the elements and breathwork focus until the ego gets so tired it falls asleep and the inner vision of the channels opens up.

Nice tip, gracias!

Yeh, I had signed up for the 3-year Diploma in Daoist Medicine/Acupuncture. I think it'd be amazing. Sadly, I can't commit to the three year period of study, at the moment. A real shame, as the emphasis of the course is on traditional methods, rather than many of the modern acupuncture qualifications which try to align the practice with western medicine to make it more acceptable and palatable, at the cost of diluting the original teachings. From what I hear, there are not many courses like this out there at the moment. There is a strong focus on energy work aspects and connecting with the needle to allow out yi to enter the patient's meridians and thus alter the qi quality accordingly. 

AH well...

but yes, Heavenly Streams is a fantastic book, so hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1

Even if its from others, you can do the world a great service by freeing that energy.

Love, kindness and happiness to all. 

• Like 1

Nice. Hey I'm always a sucker for embodying the will of the light...ya had me at that one...

Would you say that you cover most of your system in your video series?

Ah, no, even though there is many years of work in the video series there is much that is not there. We hope to release Gift of the Tao III movements January-February 2016. So to be a bit further on the video releases.

Every morning lately when I wake up I'm hit with a mountain of negative emotion...its my neighbour's and the worlds response to the high energies of this super moon.

You hit on an important aspect of energetics and I think many do not realize they are picking up on and reacting to this.

Some of our Gift of the Tao movements are geared at cleaning/balancing these type of energetics. Shielding does help as well.

Also, I can say that I think this will become more and more a thing to be extremely aware of.

• Like 1

Yeh, I had signed up for the 3-year Diploma in Daoist Medicine/Acupuncture. I think it'd be amazing. Sadly, I can't commit to the three year period of study, at the moment. A real shame, as the emphasis of the course is on traditional methods, rather than many of the modern acupuncture qualifications which try to align the practice with western medicine to make it more acceptable and palatable, at the cost of diluting the original teachings. From what I hear, there are not many courses like this out there at the moment. There is a strong focus on energy work aspects and connecting with the needle to allow out yi to enter the patient's meridians and thus alter the qi quality accordingly. 

AH well...

but yes, Heavenly Streams is a fantastic book, so hope you enjoy it.

Thanks, you may want this one? http://www.amazon.com/A-Study-Daoist-Acupuncture-Moxibustion/dp/189184508X

• Like 2

Even if its from others, you can do the world a great service by freeing that energy.

Love, kindness and happiness to all. 

Yes, absolutely. For years I would free it for them. I've spend thousands of hours remote clearing people/animals/stars/planets/earth sites etc (after asking permission spiritually of course)...

But I've recently been told that is over now, and to focus on grounding my own energy for the upswing on its way/arriving...

I'm no longer asked to do that work for others, but focus on myself (for now)...

That work is very powerful and has opened me up like a God.

At times I fly thousands of light years out to look at a star that I was clearing, or I'll fling to the other side of the planet when clearing energy from a given person - and see them crystal clear, as if I were there with them only more vivid.

But that is over for now...

Now I'm asked just to push it back because they need to take responsibility themselves...and I need a rest.

But you are right - that work is the basis of celestial immortality (coupled with archetypal virtue work of course).

To give is to receive.

• Like 1

You hit on an important aspect of energetics and I think many do not realize they are picking up on and reacting to this.

Some of our Gift of the Tao movements are geared at cleaning/balancing these type of energetics. Shielding does help as well.

Also, I can say that I think this will become more and more a thing to be extremely aware of.

Yes, Indeed. It's creeping up on everyone huh? lol

My awareness of this is growing exponentially, as is my level of purity in mind. I'm finding my meditation is becoming very quiet - the chatter is leaving...

I'm finding for whatever reason that I'm no longer having to refocus my mind from thoughts arising in meditation - I can sit for an hour or two now with no thought...and when thoughts arise I follow them to their origin (which is elsewhere).

The earth frequency is lifting rapidly now - I can see so much more energy is the atmosphere, little yang sparks of energy darting everywhere have tripled in the last 12mnths.

My daily experience is finally become present for the first time in 37 years - and with that my thought stream is all but stopping, and now I see it has mostly not been mine.

I can hear other people's thoughts very clearly now...they arise as if mine - but there is a space between now - and then the person speaks and says what seemed like my thought, but it was actually theirs...

I can see other peoples channels and energy, and quite frankly most people are starting to smell really bad energetically...like I can smell the build up of stagnation more as I purify...

But it is the earth grid that is purifying me now - whereas in the past I had to do a lot of work. The earth grid's frequency is connecting with the celestial grids more powerfully now - and it's, for me, like doing nei gong without doing anything....

• Like 1